It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower

If it was breaking up wouldn't that mean multiple pieces would land in multiple places if something was on it and if it was possibly sentient there might be more than one and they could be in different places at the same time

imho, Elenin in nothing more than a plain old comet that somehow got blown way, way out of proportion. There have been/will be many, many comets that come closer to us than Elenin (check out P Honda on JPL) and passed/pass by without so much as a notice. Honda and Elenin will both be visible in the sky, very close to each other (in astronomical measurements) in October (7th-8th) when they cross paths and will be visible with binoculars. A Two-fer. Should be an awesome sight!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisaloeb1214
I don't know if this was posted yet but if you put "4092333735" at the end of the website it has an interesting message www.oct282011.com/4092333735 says "Ahhhh, but why the number?" and if you save the images on the website you will see they have interesting titles. The cat pic is named "itswhatyouknow_itsnotamystery_mostofyouhavefoundit"

Check the links in TNT's, Druid's or my sigs

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

If there are comets closer than them then what's the closest?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

I always look forward to what you have to say!
Love it!
It's "funny" to me how much our dreams are pointing us in the right directions....

We shall see shan't we?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

And another reason why innersilence is the star member of this thread

I humbly accept your compliment, but I have to say it is not only me. There has been a very nice and warm cooperation between all of us and without you all I wouldn't have found the manual in the first place.
There are plenty others here who have been looking in the right direction though!

As for the whole fake alien thing.. As mentioned before I didn't find it credible at all, but things have shifted inside me and now I'm not so sure any more.
It could also be that only the awakend ones will be allowed to see the transformation of earth with help in surviving from the aliens/gods, instead of seeing them as fake. In many ancient cultures there is mention of the returning of the gods. And that was long before the conspiracy sites were dreamed out into excistence.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by lisaloeb1214
I don't know if this was posted yet but if you put "4092333735" at the end of the website it has an interesting message www.oct282011.com/4092333735 says "Ahhhh, but why the number?" and if you save the images on the website you will see they have interesting titles. The cat pic is named "itswhatyouknow_itsnotamystery_mostofyouhavefoundit"

Check the links in TNT's, Druid's or my sigs

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ok i have a question did you get the dreams through gazing because i mostly have dreamless nights and i don't practice it not yet anyway

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Grower

If there are comets closer than them then what's the closest?

Right now it's Honda.

Scroll down to the chart:

www.spaceweather.com...

click on the one you want and you can see it's orbit. Click the buttons to move forward and backwards from today's date.

edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: itchy finners

edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: To add

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

I always look forward to what you have to say!
Love it!
It's "funny" to me how much our dreams are pointing us in the right directions....

We shall see shan't we?

I thank you, I have the same with your insights into this whole thing.
And we will SEE, I am sure of that. The question still linguers as to what we shall SEE on oct28.
But I stay with my patience in that! A very fine companion in this day and age!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

The dreams started before i did the gazing exercise, but they did become more profound when i started to read this thread and participate in solving this. Not that any of the results came from my hand (although in a weird sort of way they did
)
Dreams are a big part in my live for many years now. I do have noticed though that when I meditate before i go to sleep I have more profound dreams.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Maybe it's because i don't have the intuition and if i do have dreams which is rare they are usually pretty much aren't relevant and make little sense but i think i did experience deja vu a few times
edit on 4-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Maybe it's because i don't have the intuition and if i do have dreams which is rare they are usually pretty much aren't relevant and make little sense but i think i did experience deja vu a few times
edit on 4-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

Everyone has intuition, but most never learned to listen to it. Our own internal dialog(thoughts) is chatting away at everything it comes across. Try to find the silence between your thoughts. And once you understand what i mean by that, try to lengthen that period of silence. A good way is to start with is some breathing exercises.
Focus on your breath going in and count say until 4 and then when you breath out again focus on the breath and count again to 4. If you can count more you can do so, but don't get to the point where you are out of breath. (hope it makes sence, trying to find the words in english but cant seem to get that one word fitting in a sentence)
By focussing your attention on something you do or hear right now there is hardly room for your thoughts to distract you.

this might be a useful link www.how-to-meditate.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have to do some last minute grocery shopping.. will be back shortly!
edit on 4/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ok thanks i remember being suggested some meditations a few pages back including shamanism i think could someone help find them it was a bit after i talked about trying the gazing

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by JourPolaire

333+333 = 666

John Lennon had a connection with the number nine.

Yep, there's a song Number 9, isn't there. When played backwards, it says "Turn me on dead man, turn me on." There's backwards masking again.

Decided to post after gotten to this post. Just ran across this syncrhonicity going to the John Lennon "Mind Games" which is really significant fo rthis project which was from 9 Dream .

I've been expecting this 2012 to be playing out following the 3-6-9 rule with 9 being completion...mirror success...the wormhole where 6 and 9 swirld in the mirror and make ZERO...So you add the Energy of uncondtional love.

At any rate it appears a Lennon group are going to use October 9 as some Imagine fest:

ATTENTION ALL JOHN LENNON FANS

On October 9th we will all watch "Imagine" in honor of the greatest singer ever's birthday. Let's give him the best birthday present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give him what he deserves and what Justin Bieber does not deserve to have!

Copy and paste to all John lennon/beatles videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly

THUMBS THIS UP

LET'S GET THIS NOTICED

Lets help John Lennon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lyrics aare fascinating on thsi ascension project John Lennon and the Beatles...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Open..

Is your real name Jules? Are you still learning? Do you miss Dave?

I apologize if I don't understand... Perhaps I am not meant to ?

Can you explain this to all ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When did the 3 on the keypad turn into the letter E? Was it like that from the beginning or am I hallucinating?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

It was like that for days also the 5 looks like an S

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

This JohnLennon song is a message to us now. Revelution Nine and #9 Dream of John Lennon must be this is about the 2012 which was on a 9 year setting course.

Mind Games

youtu.be...

edit on 4-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: made video code wrong

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

John knew something maybe he knew what was going to happen in detail

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join