It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Do you know what the day is?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Didymus42

We were discussing this a while back, but so far have resulted in nothing.

www.wolframalpha.com...

For me at least, it's counting down to 12:00am on October 28th, 2011

It didn't occur to me to use "now" as an input. Thanks for that. Indeed it does appear to be counting down to 12:00:00AM exactly, which put's September 10, 3:14:00PM as the moment the counter reaches 4092333735.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

If the wall of lies is teared down the public would go into a frenzy

So staying 'in the dark' is a better solution? I do not agree. Perhaps I didn't word it correctly but if you follow the link the guy's claims have all been put into a single post at the first article in that thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Do you know what the day is?

No I don't but I know the thread was put up within this last month. Just can't think of the name of it. When I get back from the store I will see if I can try and find it unless you want to take a look while Im gone

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's not a better solution but i meant we will be caught in the crossfire and they will target politicians instead of "the man behind the man"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

OK, Sorry I got my wires crossed. Its all quite fanciful but then most posts of that sort are. He is being bashed left right and center and seems to have moved forums at least once. The ATS thread about it, and linking to other similar threads regarding the radio signals being detected is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah probably true but what if someone decides to "keep him quiet"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Elenin has fascinated me from the very beginning. The original story was that is was a long orbit (not sure I'm saying that right) asteroid. SETI was taken down within a couple of months of it's discovery. The shuttle program was suddenly shut down with no explanation. The latest trip to the space station was derailed, and there is now talk that the space station itself may be abandoned due to the fact there is no back up plan to get supplies to the astronauts up there. NASA has down played Elenin's significance from the very start. Usually when there's something cool to see in the sky they play it up like something worth watching. From meteor showers to Hale Bop, in the past they help everyone to know when to look up. There is little mention of ELENIN on the NASA site, other than posts to de-bunk the theorists and the internet hype. The other day it had supposedly broken up and was said to be disintegrating, that it would never even cross paths with Earth due to this "fact".
We now have RF signals supposedly coming from this "non-existent" asteroid. SETI followers have no way of tracking what may be coming from it.

I'm sorry, but when there is this much "non-information" the conspiracy theorist in me can't help but to wonder why...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

The music on the Monday, Monday page is End Titles from the dark ambient group Atrium Carceri
You can listen to it here.

It's too creepy for me, to be honest.

Yay the oct28 page changed!

The manual addition looks like a telepathic exercise. At college we did one, we had to stare into each other's eyes for a minute or two then we had to guess what the other one was thinking about us. I didn't take it too seriously back then so it didn't work too well

But yeah, I agree on the theories that say that the manual helps us to prepare for an incoming alien visit as in to be able to tell whether the visitors are "real" or just fake (Project Blue Beam images).

+ I wonder what will happen on the 10th of September (if anything)

@Avatar: you know how it goes with NASA: the more they try to ignore and/or ridicule something the more they attract our attention to the phenomena

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS). The nationwide test will occur on Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. eastern standard time and may last up to three and a half minutes."

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Elenin has fascinated me from the very beginning. The original story was that is was a long orbit (not sure I'm saying that right) asteroid. SETI was taken down within a couple of months of it's discovery. The shuttle program was suddenly shut down with no explanation. The latest trip to the space station was derailed, and there is now talk that the space station itself may be abandoned due to the fact there is no back up plan to get supplies to the astronauts up there. NASA has down played Elenin's significance from the very start. Usually when there's something cool to see in the sky they play it up like something worth watching. From meteor showers to Hale Bop, in the past they help everyone to know when to look up. There is little mention of ELENIN on the NASA site, other than posts to de-bunk the theorists and the internet hype. The other day it had supposedly broken up and was said to be disintegrating, that it would never even cross paths with Earth due to this "fact".
We now have RF signals supposedly coming from this "non-existent" asteroid. SETI followers have no way of tracking what may be coming from it.

I'm sorry, but when there is this much "non-information" the conspiracy theorist in me can't help but to wonder why...

Some astronomers thought it was breaking up because the photos taken were of it dimming. It was found that the dimming effect was simply from the brightness of moonshine and Elenin is the same as it has been. Now, the flares from Jupiter (Jupiter should not be giving off flares) making it change course, that's another story...
edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

November 9 this is starting to sound like october 28 is the start of a chain of events

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

If it was breaking up wouldn't that mean multiple pieces would land in multiple places if something was on it and if it was possibly sentient there might be more than one and they could be in different places at the same time

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So i'm finally up to page 313.. was a long read with interesting things posted by some of you. Also noticed there was a small period of some negativity. Luckely that seems to have passed.

I had several dreams again last night and most but the last were about solving this whole oct28 enigma.
What stood out to me in my dreams was that still a lot of the participants here are looking to much into material things. In all the pages i read today there were only a few acoounts of people actually doind the exercise.(Deja Vu on reading the posts today on ATS)
The biggest puzzle was to get to the manual and since we found i find it strange that so many are still looking for more. No offense to anyone!!
In my opinion this whole exercise is still about shattering the sence of self, as someone posted here earlier with this link no-self.com... Sorry if i can't remember who posted it but thank you very much for doing so!!

As for my last dream... It was about pudding.. Yeah i know.. laugh if you must, for that is healthy!!
It again was about some sort of shortcoming, of loss. There was this big oval bowl of pudding on a table and across from me there were these men dressed in fancy suits and looking all important. Then one by one they took some of the pudding and 3 places before me the puddingbowl was empty. I got angry with the greedyness of it threw my empye bowl across the table and got up and left. Once outside I thought about what I just did and what do next, should I stay in this greedy place or should I take the TRAIN to where-ever it would take me. Then I woke up.

When I saw the main oct page being changed again I found some stricking resemblances with my dreams.
One was about how many having new dreams, because that was a question in my first dreams.
Second was about the bowl of pudding, now visible on the site as an oval on a line, not being shared equally.
Third was the question (which was on the site already) There are but two options to discover, which will you choose? This question in relation to the choice i was about to make before i woke up.

The line with B______E seems to me the path of the ones who wish not to see, or seek answers in the material. This path is based in fear and will have you believe there is a beginning(birth) and an end(death)

The Oval is representative of the ones who chose to participate and join the connected whole! The never ending cycle of existence without the fear of death and ending.

The questionmark is about what will you choose and the choices are: LAY = do you stay and lay down and accept the fear based path of ending? WAKE = do wake up to the reality that all is one and that you are me and I am you? The return to the unified consiousness.

Once again I ask Open for a green ball to appear on the main site if the things i mentioned are according to the truth you try to let us SEE.This time however i will be more specific. And only ask for confimation on the last parts of my writing starting from: The line with B

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

Wow, much thanks for that. Never heard of the group, but I'm sure I heard the piece before
Spooky, but beautiful in the same time.

Interesting enough the group names translates to The Prison Hall.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
People here should try practicing the gazing more we might get something

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
And another reason why innersilence is the star member of this thread

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Open..

Is your real name Jules? Are you still learning? Do you miss Dave?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this was posted yet but if you put "4092333735" at the end of the website it has an interesting message www.oct282011.com/4092333735 says "Ahhhh, but why the number?" and if you save the images on the website you will see they have interesting titles. The cat pic is named "itswhatyouknow_itsnotamystery_mostofyouhavefoundit"

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join