It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sorry guys I keep forgetting things I wanted to say!

Mo? you mentioned a bit back how maybe billions will die. I think we have learned enough now to know that may be one way to perceive it, but that doesn't mean that is exactly what happened. Perhaps they have just ascended.

Whenever I lose a friend I know I always say to them, see you next life time. It makes me a lot less sad, because I know eventually we will come around together at some point.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yup, first it was Druid42 and then someone else. They asked for a sign of verification regarding whether or not their ideas were on the right track.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

I think the someone else was TNT or innersilence

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OK, this is still at the top of my mind, so I’m reaching out for some technical help in reading code.

There is only one reason I can think of to set the countdown timer to a time interval of milliseconds rather than the more common or traditional d/h/m/s or if the intent is to be a little more mysterious, simply a 7 digit seconds interval countdown. The reason is to set the countdown timer to 10 digits. Why? Because there are 10 digits in a phone number and Open’s phone number is intended to be an important time between now and 10/28.
oct282011.com...

The timer counts down to October 28, 2011. That was assumed very early on and then confirmed in the source code by several other ATS members (I’m sorry I wish I could give proper credit, but I’m not sure to whom it rightly belongs). Open’s phone number is 4092333735. Working backward from 0, the counter will be at 4092333735ms at some particular time between Saturday 9/10 at 3:14:00 PM and Sunday 9/11 3:13:00 PM, determined by exactly what time on Oct 28, 2011 has been written into the code as “0”. I’ve seen other dates given, but I ran these calculations in excel, and then confirmed them with wolframalfa www.wolframalpha.com... after “thelighter” pointed me there.

The fact that the counter could reach 4092333735ms on September 11 could obviously be very important. I don’t know enough about writing computer code to comment on what the reference point for the counter’s “0” time is. Is it 12:00:00 AM October 28 or another time during that day? I have my hunch, but I need some help with the code. Can some one assist?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Makes sense because reincarnation is a possibility though after looking and reading about it it sounds like the world is so messed up drastic measures need to be taken though people wouldn't care if it was for the greater good or not because they don't appreciate their lives being taken but i think something similar to 9/11 might happen when the planes crashed people were in mental and emotional turmoil i think something might have been triggered maybe something similar will happen on a global scale

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I downloaded the watch.wav file and played with the speed, pitch, reversed it...The only thing I could mention is helicopter like sound and hissing, which is what people have been reported in the sounds heard all over the world lately.

As far as the new dreams I have new dreams all the time. Epic ones
New dreams might be related to the eye gazing experiment and since I haven't done that I'm at a loss on this topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Helicopters sounds like the locusts in revelation

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

We were discussing this a while back, but so far have resulted in nothing.

www.wolframalpha.com...

For me at least, it's counting down to 12:00am on October 28th, 2011

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

Very interesting find. There have been speculations that the events of 9/11/01 were a precursor(preview) to the same date 10 years later. Not long and we'll find out

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

If it was a preview that means it will get bigger MUCH bigger

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is a really big leap, but here it goes:

Using October 28th, 2011 at 12:00am EST as the assumed zero-point for the countdown (can anyone else confirm this?) and subtracting 4092333735 ms (the number in the source code / Open's phone #) and you'll get a date and time of September 10th, 2011 at 3:14pm EST.

Where else have we seen 3:14? ---------> 3/1 4

Too big a leap? Can anyone else provide dates and times?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

September the 10th sounds like a major event will take place maybe 1 of the cards will be used
edit on 4-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by Druid42

Hope this is OK for the time being...

The dimensions are 333x333

333 x 333 = 110889

110889 = 9

333 + 333 + 333 = 999

As I said somewhere before, nine keeps popping up a lot lately.

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

Thanks a million, but mine refreshed. I am thinking it has to do with ISP caching, not a local problem, but we'll know when Grower can update hers. Grower, did you think about rebooting your modem/router, however you connect to the internet?

Also, remember earlier when there was a quote, I think way early, that said, "Do not be deceived, it's not 9"? I'll have to think about this one for a bit. You're right about the correlation though. Anyone pick 9 on the poll?

I am not fully up to speed on reading al pages here, so it may be the same for all, but I did choose the nine.
The page for me has a eliptical circle on the line with B and E and below the ? there are 2 lines, one has the word lay on it and the other wake.

will go back to reading now

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I suppose a never before seen space ship could look much bigger, and also have a much bigger impact on people. Im trying to remember which clue or page had the mention of "Don't Run" on it.

Im positive there must be parallel worlds. This is one I really love living on!

Has anyone every watched this movie? This is great and makes you think as well. I am only putting part one here, but the rest are on the site with it. Enjoy if you have some time today, it is worth it.

edit on 4/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

About "don't run" that reminds me of a dream someone had on 1 of the dark knight threads talking about UFOs in the sky and aliens and alien dragon like creatures on a rampage everyone was scared and running for their lives the n 1 of the dragons picked him up in the dream he wasn't afraid of it and made fun of it then it dissapeared not sure if it could be related though

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No one wanted to go to earth i can understand why

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Hehe, funny you should mention Elenin. It made me wonder too. There's a guy who claims to work for some non NASA type (secret?) space agency, he is a ...captain or something and he claims they flew (probably not the right word) to Elenin in 20 minutes to check it out. He also made the statement "We lost a team on Jupiter today" but back on track...

He claims they flew to Elenin due to all the internet hype (his words) and would make some kind of announcement. There is a thread on ATS, GLP and at thechaniforums,,, no idea where it started but it spread pretty quickly.

I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin was the name of the thread, my link goes to a recap of his communications. There was supposed to be a revelation of some kind made, maybe this was it, I got a little lost in all the websites.

thechaniproject.com...

He does seem to be accurate about the radio signals it is giving off though. From the last of what I read he advises all amateur radio operators to point their equipment at Elenin as the signal coming from it will be..earth-shattering for some reason or other. I got the impression that it is broadcasting a message that once heard by us will literally tear down the wall of lies around us. From NASA, to governments, to...well, big enough so far.

One other thing he did mention and I have seen this on youtube and read about it once or twice on other sites...someone asked how can we see these invisible craft. His answer was:

"If you really want to see some neat stuff, buy a pair of 3rd or later gen(eration) night vision goggles and spend some time looking up with them."

He also added that the "black triangles" are "ours".

Having now read some of that Law of One site where the channeled being claims we have at least 500 plus craft which (due to a flawed design) can only attain half the speed of light, it does all sound kinda freaky.

The Night Vision stuff

My take on the colgate video was also a reference to Fluoride. First used by the Nazi's, later it was added to our water and toothpaste. It stops the pineal gland working or at least seriously interferes with it. Some modern medicine contains Fluoride too, Prozac being one of the more notorious ones.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Does anyone around here remember the thread about the EBS doing some sort of test on a certain day that they were saying we should all have our tvs and radios off etc? I dont know why that buzz on the page makes me think of that.

and Avitar? That link you put up for ELENIN giving off strange rf signals sure does sound a lot like it doesn't it without the roar. Nice find yet once again!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hmm, that's an interesting take

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

If the wall of lies is teared down the public would go into a frenzy

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join