It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Thank you and you're most welcome!

It's really weird and she couldn't explain it very well, although I probed her a lot. At first, she started seeing someone standing behind her, a black-clad figure with a "red face" (her words). To be honest, she got pretty frightened. She wanted to stop it altogether until I reminded her we had only seen "bad" things before the good things came up. So, she tried again and she saw a child standing on the same spot.

Afterwards, it was even worse, she even cried out when she broke contact. She couldn't explain it very well, but she said my eye turned into something like a crystal ball and she could see people inside, getting swallowed by the earth and asking for help. And, lastly, a person standing with their arms open on an empty space, with some kind of animal perched on their shoulder. I told her it was probably a parrot and that it was a pirate, trying to lighten the mood, but she says it was more like an owl or an eagle.

I have no idea what any of this might mean, if anything. I just tried it out of curiosity and I don't claim I saw any truth. Maybe it's just some kind of psychological experience or something, but it was pretty freaky, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

You're most welcome! I just wanted to share it for the people who haven't had the chance to do the exercise to "know" what happens. Might be different for other people but I'm glad I helped a bit.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon an Alexander Graham Bell quote that might interest you (Bell was featured in the clues earlier)

"When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don’t see the one which has opened for us."

On a side note. Did you know that the guy was a supporter of eugenics?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Im probably wrong but maybe she saw visions of the future,ghosts or spirits or maybe they resembled what you thought of in the past have you heard of spirit guides i was thinking of asking if you could try to summon one and see what happens because maybe some of what she saw is your or her guide

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

That sounds like the mistakes we keep making

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Wow, what a sad little piece of history there...
It's amazing what people are capable of ... the good and the bad.
Sounds so much like Hitler's view on the Jews to me. His own mother was Jewish, yet he still committed the crimes.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Side note-
It makes me sad that we lost 2 of the green balls....

I hope it doesn't mean we've been on the wrong track....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I think hitler had a pretty abusive childhood he would take his anger out on almost anyone

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Or maybe a new beginning or some people major to this thread left like thelighter but i doubt it's that

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Side note-

I think it's more like a reset of the on-the-right-track meter

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So, to pose the new question-
How many have been having new dreams?
We haven't covered this one yet...
Anyone following this thread can see that I have been. Unfortunately, though I know I dreamed last night, I cannot remember any details to tell today.
Who else has been having out-of-the-ordinary dreams?
I for one would love to hear them!
edit on 4-9-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I think it's probably best to ask that question a few hours later when more people are online including the major contributors

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Side note-

I don't think so. Since the additional green orbs were requested for specific reasons by others I feel as though they've served their purpose. We're onto "Step Two" now; out with the old, in with the new.
edit on 9/4/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Side note-

Notice at the top it says 'Step Two'?
We didn't lose any, apparently we're starting over with the balls on step two.

Nevermind, apparently I'm a tad slow this morning...
edit on 9/4/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I know when I did the eye gazing in the past we became very telepathic. We might as well have been talking on the phone really as it was that clear.

I know for myself I do somewhat of a quick gaze with people everyday, but it is more like just reading their auras. Thats gives me a clear idea of how to relate with them or, just leave them alone all together.

Funny I see the fact that we still have one green ball as a positive sign. That too could be looked at as the doors closed and all people see are whats missing. One remains could actually be the new door.

How many times have you heard people say I had a dream last night and it was just so real? Or have you had a dream stay with you all day and bug you because it seemed so real? I think dreams are considered to be of the ethereal state and isnt ether considered to be one more of the five sense that we never really consider? I may have the word wrong, lol but I know what Im trying to say!

Anyhow good morning my friends.
and welcome to the new folks that have gotten on the train!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well I was typing so didnt see it, but it is nice to see most seem to concur that the missing balls arent a bad thing!

As far as dreaming for myself, it is like going to the movies every night, so I can't say as I would notice if I am having new dreams as I am always dreaming if that made sense!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Someone requested them you mean they requested guidance from open maybe i think we might see new green orbs

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's intriguing that Open has chosen to name an audio file watch.wav.

Maybe it's somehow visual?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I usually have dreamless nights is that a bad sign?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Won't work for me

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join