It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Actually this just reminded me of when my sister once asked me to stare into her eyes and i had to guess what number she was thinking of

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I'm guessing this is the "mistake" most make when they do this kind of thing. They try to "guess", i.e. use there logical side which works out the "most likely". Instead, you need to retrain to just "be" and you'll find you already knew.

No experience really, just letting my thoughts come out without editing. It's happened a few times to me when I wasn't expecting it... receiving someones thoughts in my own mind, just before they said it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

Yeah and making connections when there probably isn't any too much thinking and not enough feeling
this has probably been mentioned already but when someone practices the gazing i sometimes think it works like a link a mental (or spiritual) connection maybe reading minds is possible because when you look into their eyes (the windows of the soul) it opens a gate to their mind

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think innersilence solved a part of this when he mentioned staring into the aliens eyes maybe to tell which is real when "the time" comes

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

Hi, everyone, I've been lurking in this thread pretty much from the beginning, but haven't commented simply because I've had nothing of value to add. Now, yesterday I've finally convinced my mom and sister to try the eye exercise, so I'll be sharing that in case anyone's interested in what we saw. (Note: None of us is particularly spiritual oriented or New Age-ish or anything, which is why some of the results surprised me.)

After the initial giggling and joke making, we managed to concentrate and the result was pretty much what you see on the manual page: the person's face starts to go grey, the features seem to "melt" and morph into something else. At first, all we kept seeing were "negative" things ("hag" faces, skulls, leering animals), but then we started to see each other smiling and laughing. The first time, I was about to break contact and tell them to stop fooling around, when I realised they weren't actually laughing. After that, things got a little freaky. My mom started to get frightened, saying she saw my eye morph into all black with a tiny white pupil and that, inside it, she could see other things. (I'll elaborate later if someone wants me to.)

Today, as soon as I saw the manual was updated, we tried the "think a number" exercise. RainbowDreams hit the nail right in the head with his/her post. When you try to guess the number, it's like you can only guess ones that have to do with person (with us it was birthdays and birth months). It was only when we cleared our minds that we were able to guess and, when we got the trick, we guessed pretty much every number right. It's like a shadow "paints" the number on the person's face, it's kinda hard to explain. For example, when my mom was thinking of "1", it was like the area in the middle of her face, from her forehead to her chin, passing through her nose, went dark, forming the number.

Also, something that just ocurred to me considering the "deja vu" thing. Every experience I've had with it, it has had to do with knowing what people would say next. For example, thinking "Man, it looks like I've seen this scene before, now she's gonna say X and she's gonna answer Y." So, maybe, there's a connection? Just throwing that out there.

(Sorry for the wall of text, I should have made a post sooner so I wouldn't have to cram everything into this one.)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

A representation of their character/personality

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Interesting article I found this morning. Feels like it's heading in the right direction here.

We've been wondering why September 11th?

The latest series of Stereo HI1-B images tracking Elenin show that it has not broken up at all, and that a triangular geometric formation did briefly appear during during a CME. This has been released on a September 2 video just released on Youtube (see below) – that tracked Elenin from August 22-30. The video also appears to confirm that Elenin’s luminosity diminished for a period of time, which is contrary to what was projected for it in Mattiazzo’s graph, and led to his conclusion that it was breaking up and would not survive perihelion – closest approach to the sun on September 11. Yet the August 22-30 satellite data shows that claims of Elenin’s break up may not be as conclusive as first thought, despite the period of diminishing luminosity recorded by Mattiazzo. In fact, Elenin appears to have regained luminosity during its passage suggesting that there is some other explanation for what was earlier observed.

Did Comet Elenin disintegrate...

Could this new sound on the oct28 page be the radio frequency that is said to be coming from Elenin?
I don't have any sort of program to manipulate the sound... maybe someone else here does?
Here is what I found on YouTube for it....

Is ELENIN giving off strange RF signals?
edit on 4-9-2011 by avatar22 because: Ugh, I can never get a vid to post here.....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowDreams
reply to post by Molimo

No experience really, just letting my thoughts come out without editing. It's happened a few times to me when I wasn't expecting it... receiving someones thoughts in my own mind, just before they said it.

Interesting you said that. This happens to me exactly between the lay/awake states. It's like I got flooded with insights. It oftern helped me in understanding things that were a puzzle until that point. It's like getting access to the shared pool of knowledge.

Still, I see it takes two to tango
Many haven't got through the eye gazing thing simply because they had no one to do it with. If the key is in the Manual practices I suspect our numbers will grow thin

edit on 4-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Welcome Crisyah! Thanks for sharing that! I, unfortunately, have been unable to complete the exercise with any one yet. It's really starting to drive me crazy! Oh well, if I'm patient, it will come right? I'd love to hear what it was your mom saw in your eyes....
Don't be afraid to jump on the train, we could use any and all thoughts (no matter how big or how small) sometimes the most insignificant observations have led us to the next step...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

It's alive or something is on it this just reminded me of a thread someone made about their daughter hearing messages from things like this because children can pick up higher frequencies i think girls probably hear it better just because their more emotional and intuitive

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yeah, I was reading up on that thread for a while.... It's been mentioned here before. Might be worth sending her mom the link to the oct28 page to have the little one listen? Maybe she could help? Apparently the little girl is able to tell the difference between "messages" and our technology.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Might be a good idea

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's very insightful.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I can't go on the oct28 website i sometimes think open cuts people off if he thinks we can't handle it or don't have what it takes

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
OK, I just sent her a u2u. Hopefully she will be willing to help. Made sure that she knew we weren't pushing (many people following her thread have been really demanding), and that we would love to have any input she or her child may have on the noise.
Now, we wait.... lol

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Politeness and patience are key

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I'm not sure it's about the person's real personality or how the other person perceives them. Although, if you know the person well, I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Let me give an example. My sister says all she can see now is my face getting younger and younger until I look like a mischievous child. Now, I'm younger than her by 6 years and I was a real brat to her while growing up, always getting her in trouble, etc. (These days, I usually plot to *help* her but she always says "There's that mischievous face. What are you gonna do this time?")

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Maybe their creating it themselves and they don't know it with most of the people in my life i think i would see some pretty ugly faces

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisyah

Maybe someone should ask open if he isn't too busy

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

So true. I will not send her another message either. I don't want to push her at all. I did ask her to look into the sound if she felt like it. She does a lot of sound research (trying to decipher the noises in the sky etc, that's how the little girl heard them). Hoping that maybe with her programs she may be able to slow it down, or clean it up or something.....
Unfortunately, from the looks of her post dates etc, it could be days before she even sees the message.
Patience....

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join