New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I don't see a symbol?

it is faily fant but i noticed it when i highlighted the picture. When i zoomed in on it it also looks like it has some other details to it but i cant make them out.

Best match i could find so far is the alchemical symbols for purification, but neither are an exact match, also seems to associate with the messages of some of the websites linked.

symbols

coud also be a siggy of some sort from the photographer, but im still lookin anyways...bored

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well we obviously know that this website is linked to project pixels.. I also found that this web address works too..

www.projectpixels.com...

Also on the

oct282011.com...

Italicized words at the bottom.. I'm sure someone has seen this...

"no prizes awarded but look closer"
edit on 23-8-2011 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Greetings all.

I'm quite new here but thought I'd post just to chip in a little.

This is about the best I have to offer though. Maybe someone can do some more digging around on this.

www.tineye.com...

www.tineye.com...

God bless.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Steffenfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
Well we obviously know that this website is linked to project pixels.. I also found that this web address works too..

www.projectpixels.com...

Also on the

oct282011.com...

And on the Project pixel site 'partners' is Step Up. A clue was one more step. It all fits.

"The Pixel Project is an innovative virtual volunteer-led non profit organisation using social media and online strategies to turbo-charge global awareness about violence against women while raising funds and volunteer power for the cause."

"We are a worldwide coalition of grassroots activists and volunteers using the power of the internet to mount a global effort to raise awareness about and hopefully mobilise millions to get involved with ending violence against girls and women."
edit on 23-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Project Pixels is an awfully odd name to attach to a woman's rights organization.. I feel like there is more to it..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
...oh
thought it was cooler than that

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I found this regarding the projectpixels.com website

Posted in how to make 1 million in 90 days
Today, co-founders Cameron Henkel and David Gooden launched their new website www.ProjectPixels.com. Project Pixels allows anyone, anywhere to purchase pixel space, create an image, and link it to a website or a pixel message." All pixels are grouped together to make one image and will slowly turn the Project Pixels Homepage into an interactive work of art. The e-artists dedicated the first 3,200 pixels to their favorite charities.

We think it will catch on quickly," says the duo. People can post messages of love, dedications, personals, poems, advertisements, or whatever they want -- and at the same time, contribute to a new piece of pop-art which will stay online indefinitely."

So why are they charging $1 a pixel? Besides being artists, they are also self-proclaimed capitalist pigs. We want to see if we can make a million dollars in 90 days" they said. The two plan to invest the proceeds in other online ventures.

To help them achieve their goal of making $1 million in 90 days, please visit www.ProjectPixels.com.

bonjovisongs.net...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That sounds more like it. We have a winner!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I thought it would be a stunt to promote a film, anybody hear of filming a movie in Chesterbrook, PA? I think other films have been filmed there. I think it is there seems to be a lot of movie filming in and around that area. What it is we'll have to wait till the "official" trailer is out then the website will have that and the name of the film instead of the date I am betting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
oh well looks like it turned out to be related to some minor cause

good work regardless, these sort of threads bring out the best in ats folks.
edit on 23/8/11 by astrumpopulus because: (no reason given)
edit on 23/8/11 by astrumpopulus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by astrumpopulus

what is it that made you think a conclusion had been reached?

there are still facets to this website yet undiscovered

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by astrumpopulus

what is it that made you think a conclusion had been reached?

there are still facets to this website yet undiscovered

Ok, you find them...my brain is tired. lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

The "root" thing is a riddle regarding the url. Who's good at "unlocking" websites?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

heres a blown up image of the logo.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hmm interesting thing about 'root'
Will have a look around again.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

www.projectpixels.com...

Also on the

oct282011.com...

And on the Project pixel site 'partners' is Step Up. A clue was one more step. It all fits.

"The Pixel Project is an innovative virtual volunteer-led non profit organisation using social media and online strategies to turbo-charge global awareness about violence against women while raising funds and volunteer power for the cause."

"We are a worldwide coalition of grassroots activists and volunteers using the power of the internet to mount a global effort to raise awareness about and hopefully mobilise millions to get involved with ending violence against girls and women."
edit on 23-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

ThePixelProject.net isnt the same as ProjectPixels.com........
So either you are correct and indeed they are connected or its just a huge coincidence. There is no other link to the two sites other than the 'step up' word and the similar URL.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Alot of these type of websites popping up,there very interesting but i always take them with a pinch of salt,the puzzles always keep me busy for a few days.

something is coming but what i haven't got a clue

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I agree that on the whole these websites have no real substance....but they are damn good fun - and brain frying

How do you guys find these things? I am rubbish like that, I can hardly get beyond Google.

Anyway, I think the symbol could be a key. Like this one:

Can't offer anymore I'm afraid but I am intrigued to see what you all come up with.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The site just changed again:
New images and slightly different text.
www.projectpixels.com...

Any idea what the new symbols are?
edit on 23-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
FYI. I clicked on the first link and the web filter we use at work blocked the site saying it may be harmful.
Not saying it is. Our IT department can be a little controlling when it comes to which sites we can view. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join