It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Well, puttting 4321 in the safe takes you to the google image search page for "MiRrOr".

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think we were always supposed to have done this: oct282011.com/inthelight.html

...which takes you to the safe... And then I think maybe he added the fill-in-the-blank sentance hint to move us toward "safe" as a theme, later, when everybody go sidetracked by Putin because of the name "light_putin".

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
Hi everyone.

Been doing the eye exercise with 2 of my friends yesterday.
After the innitial ackwardness of it we could steady our gaze without disconnecting.

After a while one of my friends freaked out realy bad, she got realy realy scarred. We couldn't realy get her to calm down and she kept saying she didn't want to die. After a while she left and went home.
I gave her a call today and she was still freaked out about it and was very afraid she would die. I find that very disturbing as she doesn't want to talk about what she saw. My other friend and I also did see things change, but nothing that would freak us out that much.. Well that was until about 2 hours ago when my other friend got spooked.
She wasn't as freaked out as the other yesterday, but enough to call it quits.
She just left and said i shouldn't persue this any further, because she thought it was bad what we did.

I'm realy puzzled at the moment and feel bad at the same time, because i was the one who read about this thing and got them into this in the first place. I'm also not wanting to give up on this because what I saw just made me more curious as to where this could lead.

Anyone have any similair things happen while doing this exercise?
I also read about some of you having weird dreams.. I have some weird dreams myself the past few days.
Still trying to figure them out.

Anyway, if anyone has some useful info on what they saw and to what maybe could have freaked out my friends I would like to hear it.
edit on 1/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: spelling

i tried it with the bf a few days ago. we didn't do the whole 3 minutes, more like 1 minute or so. i didn't tell him about the manual or the website or anything, i just looked into his eyes. we were both calm and happy. i got kinda freaked out too, but not in a 'bad' way. if that makes sense. i wasn't afraid, but i was shocked at what i saw - it was like there was something extremely powerful sitting right behind his pupils, staring right back at me. i was taken aback, to say the least. i wasn't looking for anything, but something... found... me??

did anyone else experience something like this???
edit on 2-9-2011 by Violets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My co-worker just said something to me that rang true to what's been happening with this thread/exercise, maybe even concerning the method or purpose. He wasn't talking about this thread, but life in general:

You can't tell anyone anything important.

I like that thought.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Violets

did you are telling why you are doing this ?

why didnt you ?
edit on 2-9-2011 by vatel because: misunderstood post

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Your friend freaked out because she wasn't prepared for this at all...i haven't done this yet,will give it a try in a few days with my best friend whom i trust and who is a very intuitive person hence open to such experiences...i saw a video once,a reporter was doing a story on Scientology and at one point she was asked to do this exercise and gaze into someone's eyes for a few minutes....she later said that it was spooky 'cause she saw the other person's face change shape all the time and even grow.....scales....i have no idea if that is true...perhaps what one sees depends on themselves....or the person they are looking at.....or both!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think I might have missed a few posts along the way,
and my memory is very limited. I'd like to know if THIS
and this was already found?

I think I silghtly remember the names, but I don't recall seeing them.
I did check the links in Grower's sig, but couldn't find - or missed it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Violets

I hope you also read one of my other posts which shows it's not all bad or spooky.

The whole thing just made me more curious as to what might be beyond the faces. At one point I was seeing a very clear aura around one of my friends and I hadn't seen that in maybe 10 years or so. I did see myself looking back at me though.. very cool and weird at the same time. Got me a fusy feeling in my stomach when that happened.

that came from this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also send Open an email about my friend getting scarred. This was before my other friend also got spooked, but that day my email didn't get through. So I send it today and got a response fairly quick.

Me:

Hi Open,

Me and 2 of my friends have been doing the eye exercise since yesterday. In the beginning it was mostly about getting past the ackwardness of the starring in each others eyes.
After about 10 attempts we could hold our gaze without laughing or blinking or any other thing that would disconnect the gaze.
Fisrt we started to see morfing faces, old ones, alien/monster ones, childerns faces and so on.. After a while i started to see a blackness that enveloped the other person comletely except for an eye.
At one time my friends were in a gaze again and after a while one of them started to freak out realy bad.. she said she saw darkness and that it was bad... realy bad.. it was going to get her and she was realy scared.
We tried to calm her, but were not realy succesful in that. She said she had to leave and that she would never ever try to do this again. That was last night, today i spoke with her and she is still very freaked out and keeps saying she is afraid to die.
Is this something you have heard from other people aswell? Do you have anything you could tell me I should then tell her?
I feel realy bad about this because i was the one reading this exercise and got them into doing this.
My other friend thinks she also doesn't want to continue with the exercise because of what happend to our friend.
Can you please give me something to reassure them both?

Answer from Open:

The fear they are experiencing is coming from within. You must convince them that this is not something to be afraid of. The knowledge of it is very powerful, and it can be shocking.. Try it again, however, this time do it with love, and tell them that I am you, and you are me.

I hope that helps

I put this out here for anyone to read as to let them know it is not something you should not do!!

For me it was a very pleasant experience, weird I give you that, but still very fantastic.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

The picture of the 2 hands has been found but the black and white picture is new to me

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

I've never seen those. Good find!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Violets

I hope you also read one of my other posts which shows it's not all bad or spooky.

The whole thing just made me more curious as to what might be beyond the faces. At one point I was seeing a very clear aura around one of my friends and I hadn't seen that in maybe 10 years or so. I did see myself looking back at me though.. very cool and weird at the same time. Got me a fusy feeling in my stomach when that happened.

that came from this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also send Open an email about my friend getting scarred. This was before my other friend also got spooked, but that day my email didn't get through. So I send it today and got a response fairly quick.

Me:

Hi Open,

Me and 2 of my friends have been doing the eye exercise since yesterday. In the beginning it was mostly about getting past the ackwardness of the starring in each others eyes.
After about 10 attempts we could hold our gaze without laughing or blinking or any other thing that would disconnect the gaze.
Fisrt we started to see morfing faces, old ones, alien/monster ones, childerns faces and so on.. After a while i started to see a blackness that enveloped the other person comletely except for an eye.
At one time my friends were in a gaze again and after a while one of them started to freak out realy bad.. she said she saw darkness and that it was bad... realy bad.. it was going to get her and she was realy scared.
We tried to calm her, but were not realy succesful in that. She said she had to leave and that she would never ever try to do this again. That was last night, today i spoke with her and she is still very freaked out and keeps saying she is afraid to die.
Is this something you have heard from other people aswell? Do you have anything you could tell me I should then tell her?
I feel realy bad about this because i was the one reading this exercise and got them into doing this.
My other friend thinks she also doesn't want to continue with the exercise because of what happend to our friend.
Can you please give me something to reassure them both?

Answer from Open:

The fear they are experiencing is coming from within. You must convince them that this is not something to be afraid of. The knowledge of it is very powerful, and it can be shocking.. Try it again, however, this time do it with love, and tell them that I am you, and you are me.

I hope that helps

I put this out here for anyone to read as to let them know it is not something you should not do!!

For me it was a very pleasant experience, weird I give you that, but still very fantastic.

Well Open has already answered your question then...perhaps it's a way for us to SEE for ourselves that we are a consciousness that experiences itself subjectively through every living being...

edit on 2/9/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

yeah I've seen both of them, but can't recal when and where though. But always nice to see some forgotten things turn up again!! Thanks!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The picture of the hands looks like it could be from a cartoon its animated

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Yes he did, sort of, in his way!

I like to think I know it is about shattering your sence of self, your ego. Also a very often returning subject in the books from Carlos Castaneda.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi all. Back for a little bit. Just caught up on reading the pages I've missed out on.
Thanks for all the kuddos everyone (it's a rare occurance that I crack a code first lol)... but it's only through the combination of everyone's input... so I don't feel I can take full credit (and don't want to really... this is about all of us).
The purple 1234)*---*(4321 is really bugging me now! All changes thus far have either been a response to a request or meant to be paid attention to. To me this one says it's another code to crack.... dang it

InnerSilenc3-
Wow... It's hard for me to wrap my head around which part of your post is meant to be correct (in Open's eyes any way). Thanks for sharing.

A little something I left out of one of my dreams that I didn't feel would go over well at the time, that I now think I need to share...
The one that my baby was born early with no pain or complications. Not only was he the health of a full term baby, but he had an awareness that newborn's just do not have. He was not born "naturally", he just sort of worked his way UP through the top of my stomach. Picture something like out of the movie Alien... my stomach kept distorting and moving with every move the baby made until he just "came out". There was no pain, and no fear, he just arrived. Then when I held him in my arms he looked kind of like some sort of alien human hybrid... Smallish, thin willowy limbs, and an over sized somewhat "tear drop" shaped head.

Don't ask me... could be completely off topic, but now that I'm not the only one mentioning aliens, I thought maybe I could throw it out there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
Open

That gives a new perspective on Open.. It is a computer...

Or not... But nice find though.. Although i do not know what to do with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I want to say it came from the cartoon Futurama. About a lazy 19ish year old boy who falls into a time machine and is trapped in the future (can't remember how far... I want to say something like 1,000 years).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The black and white image is Alexander Graham Bell.

I wonder why the title is '2226_3339_it's_in_the_eyes'.
Maybe to let us know that it's not the spreading of words
that matters?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

yeah I've seen both of them, but can't recal when and where though. But always nice to see some forgotten things turn up again!! Thanks!!

They have both been shown on the homepage, quite early on.

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join