It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Fraam

the other cards are here :
s568.photobucket.com...

pass is : abovetopsecret

will make a backup before they will "accidently" disapear.

Too many failed logins. Try back later.

Well Vatel it's 1:14pm ET time and when I tried to log in with abovetopsecret it said "Too many failed logins. Try back later."

So can't see it right now. Thanks for showing it. Wonder if someone is sabotaging it on purpose putting in bogus passwords....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

sry ive unleashed a spider and got only the structure an few pic we have to collect here:

google picture search

i was seeing there will be an accident, coincidence?
edit on 2-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

phps this will work :
slideshow

got link from structure...
edit on 2-9-2011 by vatel because: newz

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm back and read up to the end so far.. probably by the time i finish this comment i have to read some more pages, but i'm cool with that.

First i want to pitch in on the dreams i'm having. Most were about losing things that I thought would be crucial to go and travel the planet. things like my packpack, my wallet and my pasport, my notebook with directions and places to see and stuff like that. At first i was annoyed by losing my stuff in my dreams and later on i remembered it is just stuff. Nothing is more important then me being. I don't need the material things, i can handle my self just fine.
When I woke up this morning I stayed in bed for a good 20 minutes to let the dreams sink in. After a while I was finding great resemblance in my dreams with some books i've read. One writer in particular stood out and that was Carlos Castanda. You probably all have heard of him and some may even have read some of his books. And I'm not refering to the trippy one he started with. But the books that go deeper into the act of self and especially the ones about stepping out of your past.

After about 20 min or so i got out of bed and while making breakfast I had another link with this writer.
In my gazing experiment with my friends i could at one time see myself looking back at me as a consious being.
I mean by that that it seemed i actually switched places with my friend and saw myself through her eyes. I could see the wall behind myself with a painting I made. And since i don't have eyes in the back of my head I knew something very profound just happened. As meantioned before the whole thing was abandoned because both my friends got spooked somehow and called quits on the exercise.
Back to the looking at myself thing. In one of carlos his books there is a moment where he gets pushed into a raging river by don juan and something happens to carlos. He can see himself in the water as he runs along the riverbed and follows himself in the river. He was at that moment in 2 places at the same time.

Many years before i read those books i read some other book about being in 2 places at once, the book was called "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" by Baird T. Spalding.

It took me a while to let it sink in and today I had my eureka moment, I was in to places at once. I was her and me at the same time. Although i can't say i was consiously aware at that time, I only was watching myself through my friends eyes. Not both at the same time, at least not consiously. It is kinda weird to explain and I feel words are not doing this whole thing justice.

I can't realy say much more about it because this sums it up pretty well.. There will be some of you who think I'm a nutter, but that doesn't take away my experience.

Then today I read about Avatar's new discovery, the one that lead to the card with flying saucers. It also made me remember another dream I had 2 or 3 days ago. I was in this city on earth with people and aliens. the aliens were fake though, because I could not look in there eyes, somehow they avoided eyecontact. And when I could see an eye it was all like a mirage or something.
A lot of the people around me were confinced they were real and that they came to save us somehow.
It made me feel sick as it seemed like I was one of the very few who could see they were fake and had hostile intentions.

And now for the conclusion to my thinking and dreaming. What if Open is giving us the tools to spot the fake alien invasion by being able to see the true humans by looking people in the eyes and subsequently spot the fake ones that are among them. The aliens looked kinda human to clarify what i try to say.

Never have I thought I would bring all this up, but a while back i even heard some guy on cnn or something like that (Im from europe and english is not my native tongue) say that this whole financial situation could be easily delt with if there would be somekind of alien invasion to redirect our attention and resources to. Project blue beam or something like that is about that if i recall correctly. I never realy believed in stuff like that and still don't, but who knows, there might be something in this.

Maybe Open could let another baby green ball apear on the site if what i said has any truth in it??

Enough of the alien mumbo jumbo, the thing that made the biggest and most profound impression on me is that i was at 2 places at once..

I am you and you are me has taken a whole new meaning for me now!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

If you're having trouble with that link, you can view the full set here:

Illuminati Cards

You can also go HERE (pdf) to view the rules of the game.

To Add:

The 'Church of Middle America' card contains the numbers 1,2,3, and 4.
There are 9 (nine) visible UFOs.

edit on 2-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One of the cards is called "****youshima" the cards really do tell the future

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

No, there were definitely air base mentions. I'm sorry, I can't remember where.
And someone, somewhere said that an IP was for the defense department?
Is anyone, by chance, taking notes or have a really good memory?

Before Avatar22 found the card there were some who believed it to be an IP adress.. The numbers let them to what you mentioned, something militairy.. But it turned out to be a code to get to the ufo card

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And when the aliens do come they are probably holograms

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

what IF we are being spoken to on the computer by the "other side"?

Your zen master died several years ago. We have clues "we are the aliens are us", dreams from our dead ancestors, chat about dead peoplebeing alive on other time lines we pop in and out of...maybe zen master is speaking to us "alive" on an intersecting reality.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I did get a reply from Open today as to what to say to my friends after the got spooked by the eye gazing exercise.

Open: The fear they are experiencing is coming from within. You must convince them that this is not something to be afraid of. The knowledge of it is very powerful, and it can be shocking.. Try it again, however, this time do it with love, and tell them that I am you, and you are me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, here is a run-through of all 330 cards, and I didn't see 'ours'.

www.wat.tv...

Card not played yet?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

many thanks for your link to the cardgame,
did you, or anybody else play that game before ?
i will convince my dear to play it tonight, if not to tired after work.
is it worth a try ?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Ooh, that worked, thank you!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
I'm back and read up to the end so far.. probably by the time i finish this comment i have to read some more pages, but i'm cool with that.

First i want to pitch in on the dreams i'm having. Most were about losing things that I thought would be crucial to go and travel the planet. things like my packpack, my wallet and my pasport, my notebook with directions and places to see and stuff like that. At first i was annoyed by losing my stuff in my dreams and later on i remembered it is just stuff. Nothing is more important then me being. I don't need the material things, i can handle my self just fine.
When I woke up this morning I stayed in bed for a good 20 minutes to let the dreams sink in. After a while I was finding great resemblance in my dreams with some books i've read. One writer in particular stood out and that was Carlos Castanda. You probably all have heard of him and some may even have read some of his books. And I'm not refering to the trippy one he started with. But the books that go deeper into the act of self and especially the ones about stepping out of your past.

After about 20 min or so i got out of bed and while making breakfast I had another link with this writer.
In my gazing experiment with my friends i could at one time see myself looking back at me as a consious being.
I mean by that that it seemed i actually switched places with my friend and saw myself through her eyes. I could see the wall behind myself with a painting I made. And since i don't have eyes in the back of my head I knew something very profound just happened. As meantioned before the whole thing was abandoned because both my friends got spooked somehow and called quits on the exercise.
Back to the looking at myself thing. In one of carlos his books there is a moment where he gets pushed into a raging river by don juan and something happens to carlos. He can see himself in the water as he runs along the riverbed and follows himself in the river. He was at that moment in 2 places at the same time.

Many years before i read those books i read some other book about being in 2 places at once, the book was called "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" by Baird T. Spalding.

It took me a while to let it sink in and today I had my eureka moment, I was in to places at once. I was her and me at the same time. Although i can't say i was consiously aware at that time, I only was watching myself through my friends eyes. Not both at the same time, at least not consiously. It is kinda weird to explain and I feel words are not doing this whole thing justice.

I can't realy say much more about it because this sums it up pretty well.. There will be some of you who think I'm a nutter, but that doesn't take away my experience.

Then today I read about Avatar's new discovery, the one that lead to the card with flying saucers. It also made me remember another dream I had 2 or 3 days ago. I was in this city on earth with people and aliens. the aliens were fake though, because I could not look in there eyes, somehow they avoided eyecontact. And when I could see an eye it was all like a mirage or something.
A lot of the people around me were confinced they were real and that they came to save us somehow.
It made me feel sick as it seemed like I was one of the very few who could see they were fake and had hostile intentions.

And now for the conclusion to my thinking and dreaming. What if Open is giving us the tools to spot the fake alien invasion by being able to see the true humans by looking people in the eyes and subsequently spot the fake ones that are among them. The aliens looked kinda human to clarify what i try to say.

Never have I thought I would bring all this up, but a while back i even heard some guy on cnn or something like that (Im from europe and english is not my native tongue) say that this whole financial situation could be easily delt with if there would be somekind of alien invasion to redirect our attention and resources to. Project blue beam or something like that is about that if i recall correctly. I never realy believed in stuff like that and still don't, but who knows, there might be something in this.

Maybe Open could let another baby green ball apear on the site if what i said has any truth in it??

Enough of the alien mumbo jumbo, the thing that made the biggest and most profound impression on me is that i was at 2 places at once..

I am you and you are me has taken a whole new meaning for me now!!

Exactly,I noticed this before,too. You were in two places at once. You could do to yourself in your body through yourself in the other body the perfect moves and vice versa. That is in that Revelation movie I was talking about. You are in two places at once. We have tried this also multidimensional reiki so you can take your alternate selves and also interact like the Shiva many hand goddesses,etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
for anyone wanting to read what happened with the eye gazing see the link to my ats comment

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

You're welcome

Although I am well-versed with the game itself...

No, I have not played the game.

I refuse to play their game(s).

edit on 2-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

if you use a firewall better castingwall on w7 there is no problem with that, unless you have the latest security update from Redmond

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

do you really think them will release a card game ?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Thank you so much for sharing!

I'd also heard rumblings that it's going to take something catastrophic to bring us out of the mess we're in, such as WWII did. They just may be setting up false flags. Who really knows?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Despite what innersilence just said i thought about it and decided i would try this gazing exercise but the question i have is does it involve a big black circle with a little black circle in the center i think im supposed to stare into it and about the visions i think i will be fine apparently i have no fear

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Exactly,I noticed this before,too. You were in two places at once. You could do to yourself in your body through yourself in the other body the perfect moves and vice versa. That is in that Revelation movie I was talking about. You are in two places at once. We have tried this also multidimensional reiki so you can take your alternate selves and also interact like the Shiva many hand

could you further elaborate on that multidemensional reiki. Sound very interesting, but have no clue as to how to even begin that.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join