It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by Elepheagle

We are all free to walk away...I choose to stay.

Peace.

I don't feel you've been negative; I have rather enjoyed many of your insights.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Did anyone notice the 3 and 5 on the keypad look like E and S maybe its just a coincidence

Yes, that was a change made days ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

One of my feelings on Deja-Vu, is that it's Deja-Vu for Open/Hex, they are experiencing the same thing every night. People don't get the message, that this is about awakening as one for oct 28th, the puzzles/etc are just the train to the destination, to get people to travel to the end point, but instead of getting off the train, lots of people are just riding around on a circular track, expecting more puzzles, never getting the point.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just thought 0667 0668 0669 are 3 in a row they lead to the same page and judging by the page im guessing maybe the 3 days of darkness

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Thank you, Elepheagle. Since I had posted immediately before the post you referenced from last night, I included myself.

I apologize for my hastiness.
edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: another worn-out keyboard

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
[People don't get the message, that this is about awakening as one for oct 28th, the puzzles/etc are just the train to the destination, to get people to travel to the end point, but instead of getting off the train, lots of people are just riding around on a circular track, expecting more puzzles, never getting the point.

Perhaps, lighter, people do not disembark because they have no clear destination? If you are in a strange place, do you not seek directions and then follow their guidance? If someone gives you a puzzle to solve, instead of clear point to point goals, would not you too be traveling in circles?

I think there are more in this thread who "get the point" than any of us realize.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Ivanova, if you feel it is important then it may well be. As for not speaking German, I can't either and I am a lot older than 6. Speaking Dutch lets me understand the odd German word that is similar to the Dutch equivalent, but most of it is a mystery to me. I can't read a paper, much less follow a conversation in that language. Most Dutch kids get taught German as standard from what I understand so its not a problem for them, plus them being native Dutch speakers helps as my ears are still tuned to the English language.

Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen. Its probably wrong but I think most Germans would understand what I meant.

As for boring me...you'd need to try harder. Not that you should, but still.

Any famous autographs in that book of yours now?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

Would you? Even if I pulled your leg, made you blush,
and winked between the lines?

Then I shall...

Set up... I knew it was too good to be true.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Then I shall...

A beautiful thought...

But "body language" communicates as surely as the spoken word...or the sharing of souls, yes?

There are certain bodily reactions we have no control of...based on scientific research.

Thank you for sharing that. I must read more on that link.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Ivanova

Any famous autographs in that book of yours now?

Only that one... which makes it a dual signature...
one, a NASA scientist ... the other one...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello all. Long time lurker here, brand new member. I didn’t see this mentioned yet:

“The number” 4092333735 is precisely the number of milliseconds from 12:00 AM EST 10/28/2011 to 8:46 AM EST 09/11/2011 … the very moment the first plane struck the World Trade Center 10 years ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Didymus42
Hello all. Long time lurker here, brand new member. I didn’t see this mentioned yet:

“The number” 4092333735 is precisely the number of milliseconds from 12:00 AM EST 10/28/2011 to 8:46 AM EST 09/11/2011 … the very moment the first plane struck the World Trade Center 10 years ago.

Hello, Didymus, and welcome. Thank you for sharing that.

What an interesting and disturbing piece of information you have given us. Would you share how you calculated that?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I can write a little program to verify this, I'll be back in a few minutes with my results.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Would you? Even if I pulled your leg, made you blush,
and winked between the lines?

Then I shall...

Set up... I knew it was too good to be true.

No, not a set up at all. Just a thought I stumbled across that rang true, and I felt I share in this thread as a pertinent contribution.

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Then I shall...

A beautiful thought...

But "body language" communicates as surely as the spoken word...or the sharing of souls, yes?

There are certain bodily reactions we have no control of...based on scientific research.

Thank you for sharing that. I must read more on that link.

Yes, the sharing of souls. Glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OK, I thought I'd try Wolfram Alpha first to try this, rather than write something.

www.wolframalpha.com...

Am I doing it wrong?

EDIT TO ADD

www.wolframalpha.com...

Doing it the other way around... it does give a time at oct 28th... interesting.
edit on 1-9-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

Good catch! That one def seems to line up.
Sounds important to me because in the vid on the manual page they mention 9-11 as a reference to the computer program picking up on the changes in consciousness.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I just took the important date "10/28/2011", set it as "0" time and started working backwards. When I arrived at 9/11 as the number of whole days, the next logical step was to check the time of the most significant event on that day...8:46 AM the exact time of the first plane struck.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Its probably nothing but about those 2 clocks if you type 0000 in the keypad there is a clock there look at the uk clock and turn it upside down

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Could you show a bit more of your working please? I just realised that my tests on W Alpha both don't match, because 4092333735ms in years is only 0.1298 years... It does kind of almost work if the years are the same...

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join