It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Ivanova

Heh

I think that was mentioned before in relation to a Beatles song (monday monday). Black monday was oct 28, 1928.

Today is Julian August 19.

That may not mean much to you...
but those who know me well
know it is a special date for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Im at work so keeping it short. Perhaps the cat is nither alive or dead but mearly sleeping and dreaming

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

I might be way off, but has this something to do with Putin's birthday?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I had speculated on a previous post
that since Vladimir Putin is a man of
mystery, He might also want to keep
His birth date a mystery also. So, when
He told us Oct 7, it was the truth from
a certain religious/mystical point of view.

But that doesn't get us to Oct 28...
to get to Oct 28, one must consider
another birth.. or rebirth... baptism.

But, as I said, this is only my speculation.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This is interesting... I just received this FDIC notice in my email:
:

" Special Alert

SA-26-2011
September 1, 2011

TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (also of interest to Security Officer)
SUBJECT: Fraudulent "FDIC Notification" E-Mails with Attachment
Summary: E-mails with malware attachments that claim to be from the FDIC are reportedly in circulation. "

www.fdic.gov...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Thanks

(on-topic/off-topic): I'll be 1/2 way on Oct 28th! lol
That was actually one of the "birth" dreams. Baby came on Oct 28th... looked more alien than human baby, but was awake and aware... and happy.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I've had a wonderful, mystical birth dream..

I once had a humble webpage devoted to it.

But no one important ever noticed.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Is it a necessity to talk in riddles? Why don't you just say what you mean?
Are you refering to Carl Johan Calleman
If not, then what?

Ps. The mail is just a notification. It has NOTHING to do with this. Bury your paranoia!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When TNT posted this info... I immediately homed in on this part:

" ... this state would serve to create a millennium of peace in the “New Jerusalem”
as the new world is called in the Book of Revelation. "

The language reminds me of something wonderful a Serbian bishop once said.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
Ive been waiting patiently all along, note my limited replies.

I find it hard to participate from my iPhone and from work all the time so all I can manage is to follow along every couple pages, but I haven't missed much today except a few people pretending to be uninterested and being stupid in regards to the message (meaningful or not). It's bothersome to me when I see that. If you're really that skeptical, then stop posting about it. Otherwise quit faking it and stop ruining it for everyone else.

This.

I haven't read all of the updates since about 6pm CST yesterday, but I must agree with this. Those who the above poster refers to know who they are. If you can't contribute in a positive nature, don't contribute. Doesn't mean you can't disagree, ask questions, poke holes...just be positive.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Address: 3635 Concorde Parkway
Address: Suite 200
City: Chantilly
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20151
RegDate: 1997-12-22
Updated: 2011-03-19

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

The language reminds me of something wonderful a Serbian bishop once said.

And it reminds me to leave this thread if religion pops in

You want me to ask you what that Serbian bishiop once said? Really? Nahhh.

edit on 1-9-2011 by snewpers because: type-o-negative

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

As we all know, it's Shrodingers cat. As the video on the "Manual" page says, photons can exist in multiple places at one time. It's until you look at it that your mind says "no, it's right here. it can't be anywhere else." And so the photon exists only there. So when you put the cat, the radiation tester, radiation, and poison released when radiation exhists and throw that all in a closed box, your mind doesn't know if it's dead or alive therefore it can only be described as neither dead nor alive. Until, just like the photon, when you look at it your mind sees one or the other and can finally know its fate. Until then it's neither nor, not either or.

Oh, and my powers back! So I should be posting more frequently.
Yay for PP&L electric!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can't shake this off: it's about eggs

the global cons project uses 'eggs' for random data collection
there were dancing chickens. It was not about that therefore:egg
you people know the story 'the egg'?
Open points out to transformation and 'we are all one' like in that story.
People are having dreams with birth themes.
Open invites us to break out of this egg. A chick needs to do this on his own. Big birds don't help
there're references about the mayan interpretation that oct 28 2011 is the right time to transform
I saw a golden egg once in a sort of meditative state once.
Why do they pick the name open out of all possibilities? Nomen est omen (some roman quote)

I would give the tread but i' m mobile now. It was called 'the story that changed my life' if i' m not wrong.

Ps. open. I own you and me an apology.broke a promise

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

As we all know, it's Shrodingers cat. As the video on the "Manual" page says, photons can exist in multiple places at one time. It's until you look at it that your mind says "no, it's right here. it can't be anywhere else." And so the photon exists only there. So when you put the cat, the radiation tester, radiation, and poison released when radiation exhists and throw that all in a closed box, your mind doesn't know if it's dead or alive therefore it can only be described as neither dead nor alive. Until, just like the photon, when you look at it your mind sees one or the other and can finally know its fate. Until then it's neither nor, not either or.

Oh, and my powers back! So I should be posting more frequently.
Yay for PP&L electric!

What I was trying to say there is, it's not sleeping and dreaming as you said. It's just not dead or alive until we look into the box.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'll go sit on my egg now.

But first a beer.

Or two.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Speaking of cats...

I don't think I've ever told anyone on the internet...
but when I was growing up, my favorite cartoon
was Felix the Cat... the cat who reaches into
his bag of tricks... hence my reference to Oct 28
and his "black bag of tricks."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwing

A consignment shop?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I too have been having strange dreams all week. I am pregnant at the moment and for 2 nights in a row my dreams were related to the baby coming early, fully formed, and without pain. Last night's was the strangest of all. One dream led to another so that all night I had one continuous dream that kept morphing into another subject. One thing that really stands out (in the first part) is that at one point I was trying to buy a house (we are currently "looking" to buy), and one was well under our price-point. It turned out that in order to be on the list of prospective buyers I had to sign an agreement that I would "trade" bodies with someone. I can't remember exactly what the process was to be, something about decapitation and body transfers... I was scared, and skeptical, but due to the need for a new home, I signed on. The dream morphed out of that chapter before it could ever come to be, but it's definitely one I will never forget.

Huh... now that I read my own words I wonder...
Maybe that's what has me stuck here on this thread... it feels like the right direction, what I've "known" all along. Maybe, even though I'm scared, and skeptical, I'm signing on because I feel the need for a new "home".
(Side note- as a small child, when ever I would get upset about something, I would cry myself to sleep at night saying over and over "I just want to go home" because home never "felt" like "home" to me....)

Just my own thoughts to throw out there...

Transmigration of souls. Like how they got John the Baptist over in Y'eshua was Herod's big fear and caused him to be strung up so everyone wouldn't know how to swap bodies.

When JB got decaped and his blood got slung in Salome's face and into her mouth, due to mystery school ways in progress he wound up popping in as a dual consciousness "alive', cohabitating.Reason the skull was taken to use the bone marrow and process to keep it continuing incase needed. It was taken to France.

Got her known as "beloved John". Then they used this alchemical process to get John over into his twin, Y'eshua.He had to Then he was between or among them both until he flew out ahead during the crucifixion. It was the reason fast 40 days before he popped over.

There is mention of all the skull trephinations to "prevent" reincarnation. Sure it does because you don't have to wait, you just pop into the other body...transmigrate...Bron the Great, Hebron used this also and had his head cut off on purpose. Net search it.The mason's use this and is why John the Baptist is their patron saint as they pass him on down lineage or their potentates get passed.

Interesting you are picking up on this.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Rightwing