It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's quite entertaining regardless of what it actually is, Some people are very impatient and getting annoyed on GLP it seems.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

At the top of that pix-elated picture it says, "You are making it"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
the next number in the sequence of 1113 2226 3339 would be 44412, but that's too many numbers, but maybe it would just go to 4 and back down to 3 for the last number

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by absynth
I'm already bored of this... its sad that people go to all this trouble just to spark off some debate on a website.

Someone's Warcraft subscription must have run out and maybe meds.

absynth -- This sounds about right.

I love ATS and respect the people who are posting about this and about Dark Knight but I don't understand why so much credence is being given to these topics.

The oct282011 site offers no proof of anything strange. It's just someone wanting attention. It's most likely some guy or girl with an average IQ who has convinced him/herself that he/she is a genius and now is proving this(falsely) by stringing us along. They are playing on the inquisitive nature that makes ATS great.

Dark Knight altered his entire life based on a friends dad's death bed story? If everyone based their decisions on such flimsy evidence we would all be changing our entire life drastically on a monthly basis. Even if he respected his friend there is still a chance his friend had a hard time dealing with his fathers death and lost a little of his mental stability. To base your life on this and then somehow get a perfect crew of doctors soldiers and a teacher to believe it too is just too absurd to even believe. His predictions were obscure. I do respect the posters who say the post impacted them because I think something is happening but I think his post was just coincidental.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
the next number in the sequence of 1113 2226 3339 would be 44412, but that's too many numbers, but maybe it would just go to 4 and back down to 3 for the last number

6678 has 24 divisors: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 14, 18, 21, 42, 53, 63, 106, 126, 159, 318, 371, 477, 742, 954, 1113, 2226, 3339, 6678

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't think much credence is being given to this site by anyone here. I'm just finding it an interesting insight into the person behind it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
those aren't two stripes superposing the key image. it's a thick hollowed square.
with some text on the upper left side, hidden by the square, visible through the top.

i'd say it's:
O, 0, C, S or 8, 9
L, I or 1

could be 81 (9*9)

edit:
hm... that means that the box we should 'put the cat in' is this square i mentioned...
by the way i don't think it could be S or C
edit on 24/8/2011 by maoklein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Fascinating... I'm 99% sure this is either nothing, or a great ARG. I found the number that apparently used to be on the site in the thread over on GLP. If you call it now, you get a series of morse code blips, really quickly. It almost sounds like a numbers station of some kind. If anyone is stellar at understanding morse on the fly, give it a ring - (409) 233-3735. Definitely weird. But I doubt there's anything to it. I've been trying random URL extensions, but oct282011.com/mail is the only one that results in anything, a page that merely says "Look harder". My hunch is that the morse code spells out a word, which you add to the URL to get to the next "clue." Typically how these things work. The "1113_2226_3339_BB__ " bit could be a simple number seq. but done in hexadecimal as opposed to normal base 10. I suck at hex, but someone on here might know it...

The images now on the page are titled "2226_3339_it's_in_the_eyes" (the pic of Edison or whoever), "going" (the key) and "line_no_3" (the strange pixelated thing) respectively.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i've been reading the GLP version of this thread, and it seams people are concluding to some effect the 369 thing is to do with chaos theory and vortex theory, for an example of how that works find out who marko rodin is and watch the 40 odd youtube videos explaining that -_- yes 40, and you may be suprised by the patterns which are pointed out.

at any rate we as a collective at ATS seam to be way off in comparison to the meaning behind all this.

as for me im just plain confused and I wish they would get to the point.

ed: that is one old school audio transducer =D
edit on 24-8-2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
oct282011.com

Source for the page www.projectpixels.com...

Subdirectories:
/images contains youtube video of The Beatles: Hello Goodbye. Link to youtube channel or user appears to be nothing

/mirror contains text: We have a winner, one more step. No prizes awarded, but look closer

/rorrim contains text: this isn't an internet puzzle game

/admin contains text: mirror

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
if you abuse the key picture in paint it turns out those two lines are actually a rectangle, highlighting the main pole of the key, if that makes sense, I don't know the proper scientific term for a keys, whatever you'd call it.

edit: apparently its shank...who knew...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
you know when you double click some image and drag it around and it appears the verbotten (prohibited) icon: circle and slash. On google Chrome, that is.

same as the one on the "crown" image, romanov poster...
so, i was messing around, and realized that maybe there could be a pattern on the interference that was deliberately made to become more obvious when someone try to insert the thumbnail that you're dragging around on that square... i found out that some zoom adjustments (by opening two browser windows side by side) that makes the thumbnail and the square an exact fit.

but i still couldn't figure out anything meaningful. yet.
to be more precise: i'm trying to realize if there's anything that would become more apparent whence the image is fainted.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Looks like things are coming to an end.

edit on 24-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
schrodingers cat just made itself known >_> wave collapse.

unless your not paying attention, yea the page just updated again

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
so instead of poison... radiation is in our box?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Schrödinger's Cat is not simply about what is unknown, it is a literal superposition of states.

The experiment goes like this:

You put a cat in a sealed box. Inside the box is a device with a radioactive nucleus and a vial of poison gas. The nucleus has a 50% chance of decaying in one hour. If the nucleus decays the vial will break killing the cat, if it doesn't the cat will be alive.

However, the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum mechanics states that the experiment is literally in both states until it is observed. The cat therefore is both alive and dead until someone opens the box and observes the experiment, at which point the state will be determined as either (decayed nucleus/dead cat) or (undecayed nucleus/ alive cat).

Of course, you can also use the Many Worlds interpretation in which case your experiment bifurcates the universe and now you have two universes one where the cat is dead and one where it is alive. You just don't know which universe you are in until you look into the box.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
not exactly, the theory uses a radiation source to randomly make the hammer fall and break open a bottle of poison apparently. schrodingers cat is a scientific thought experiment that 'proves' you can't know what you don't see, or something to that effect, wikipedia my friend.

ed: by 'proves' I imply sacrasm because you must disregard that the cat is an observer...but thats just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
He's not done yet lol

"If you missed what happened, another train will be coming around noon."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
not exactly, the theory uses a radiation source to randomly make the hammer fall and break open a bottle of poison apparently. schrodingers cat is a scientific thought experiment that 'proves' you can't know what you don't see, or something to that effect, wikipedia my friend.

ed: by 'proves' I imply sacrasm because you must disregard that the cat is an observer...but thats just my opinion.

I was close lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you missed what happened, another train will be coming around noon.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join