It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence I chose this username (thelighter)? As the website says, "There are no coincidences"

I was one of a few sent here to help guide you through this test. With the light there must be dark to balance (yin/yang, alpha/omega, night/day, negative/positive). I helped to provide some of that darkness, to weed out the weak ones. Christ consciousness is key, those who are left are truly the seekers of the light.. Putin is another part of the darkness, a distraction of sorts, although perhaps not in the ways you imagine. Just kidding, this whole thing seems like total new age bull..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You may want to read the comments to this post at Record.

Sun Tzu was a military general:

Sun Tzu Quotes

Perhaps I'm misreading the intentions. Question everything and use your own good mind.

Peace

A few Sun Tzu quotes:

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move.

Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

My personal favorites:

All war is based on deception.

If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril.

You have to believe in yourself.

edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: clarification, added quotes

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what this means?

He/she updated the site again

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c228145cd0fa.png[/atsimg]
edit on 31-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Can someone tell me what this means?

Someone last night said it was the Tatric(?) tatoo for patience. I'm sorry but I don't remember what page the post is on.

EDIT: I found the post by Annishabee(sp) on page 195--about halfway down the page.
edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: added post link

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is this new?

Enter 0042 on the keypad.
edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: no changes made...checking URL for keypad

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Ah thanks for the info, didn't know what that meant, Well anywho it makes sense I guess, "patience IS a virtue afterall, but I have to admit it's not my forte XD.

But anywho, ill keep following this thread during the next few days to see what else comes up.

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Is this new?

Enter 0042 on the keypad.
edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: no changes made...checking URL for keypad

havent seen that before X_X interesting.
edit on 31-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Ah thanks for the info, didn't know what that meant, Well anywho it makes sense I guess, "patience IS a virtue afterall, but I have to admit it's not my forte XD.

But anywho, ill keep following this thread during the next few days to see what else comes up.

Patience is a learned virtue, RisenAngel, and I am definitely a "work in progress"...lol

I won't be coming as often myself...there is a beautiful world outside to interact with.

I will miss my new friends, though...they are the reason I keep coming back

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am off to enjoy my family and the beauty around me. I'll peek back in later (much later) to catch up.

Until then, may you find what you're looking for.

Be kind to one another...for we are all one.

Peace.

edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling...i've used up another keyboard..lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

take care TNT and thanks for the contribution, I hope you enjoy your day aswell.

namaste

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
type 0419 on the keypad. is that a code?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mornin' peeps!

No, no, no...you guys aren't going to stick me with the decision to lock up shop.

Druid, dude, you have more common sense than my own mother! What happens if you no longer participate? I don't want to wander through the forest without you yankin' me back on path. Repeatedly stubbing my toes on stumps and sticks in the dark in not my idea of fun. EG= "You can't gain someone's trust by looking into their eyes. You get it by being yourself, and interacting with others in a rational manner, having normal conversation, and not being cryptic and abnormal. There is a point where creepy becomes abnormal, and therefore is my right as another rational human being to call BS. I have done so."
See?

Tall, no way do you give up! You question every single thing that pops up, and voice it
Call BS all you want, just keep questioning it so we can figure out it's BS along with you! Besides, you're brain works a lot differently than mine does (that's a good thing!!) and ideas you've thrown out have made me think in a different direction once or twice...or, ummm...yeah

TNT, don't you dare leave this thread! I've gotten a lot of interesting tidbits and clues to lots of other interesting subjects from you that have absolutely nothing to do with oct28. You are a wise woman
You're smarter than you let on. Besides, you're my comic relief, lol.

JourPolaire, you're another that thinks outside the box. Unlike me, you think rationally about stuff and post when you have a point. lol, besides, I dig you!

I agree that Open is yanking our chain. No doubt about it.
It's everything he's said it's not, and nothing he's said it is.

I've learned a lot of new, and sometimes interesting, things on the way through this rabbit hole that I wouldn't have known without y'all. Most of them (I'm assuming) had nothing to do with oct28, but all in all, they're things I wouldn't have given a second thought to.
I think you all make a damn good team. Look at it this way, when you play a game with a 5 year-old, let's say 'tea for two', or dolls, or race cars, you know it's just fantasy, but you have fun doing it anyway, right?

We're human, we're curious beasts. Where would we be as a species without that curiosity? ATS wouldn't exist without it.
We got sucked in because open played on that fact. He gave us a mystery. It's probably not solvable. There probably won't be any good answer. The clues are probably going to lead nowhere. It's probably going to be a dead end. I'm probably going to be pissed. Really, really pissed.

Knowing all that, I think it's up to each one of us, individually, to decide if they want to follow Open to the end of the rabbit hole to see if Mr. McGregor is standing there with a loaded shotgun.

That's my two pennies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I think I figured out something more, and why he is having trouble...now it makes sense. The only way to truly see it is through the heart. I think the last clue he gave summed it up. lol he is right there are no such thing as coincidences, I feel like this message was meant for me. It's as if my thoughts were read.

I think i am off this thread now, I saw what I needed to see /hear.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I live in the middle of no where in Pennsylvania, thanks to Irene, I'm not getting power back until Saturday. The news said by that time there's another hurricane supposed to hit us. So I might not have electricity for like 3 weeks. GREAT! But I'm at my dads house, using his computer. I decided to check in on the site, and i notice alot changed since...Saturday? The 3 on the site is now an E. The 5 is an S. #s all black now. I don't know what happened and I don't know if it's worth catching up anymore. I'd have to read honestly, 90 pages? Not worth my time. I'll check that site on October 29, 2011, when nothing happened the day before.

Good luck to y'all. I'll check in whenever PP&L would like to give me power.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Notice: I've been gone for a week, don't yell if I post something already posted.

Save the first picture. "0light". Now, by "you" there's a 1. "Get back on the trainS" the S is italicized, and S is on the safe. And the last picture? Save it. It's an 0 as well.

Maybe there's something with 0150? I tried, i got a black Ghost screen. Maybe variants? I don't know. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by Grower

I live in the middle of no where in Pennsylvania, thanks to Irene, I'm not getting power back until Saturday. The news said by that time there's another hurricane supposed to hit us. So I might not have electricity for like 3 weeks. GREAT! But I'm at my dads house, using his computer. I decided to check in on the site, and i notice alot changed since...Saturday? The 3 on the site is now an E. The 5 is an S. #s all black now. I don't know what happened and I don't know if it's worth catching up anymore. I'd have to read honestly, 90 pages? Not worth my time. I'll check that site on October 29, 2011, when nothing happened the day before.

Good luck to y'all. I'll check in whenever PP&L would like to give me power.

There's not really all that much to catch up on, maybe just go to the codes list, click them in, see what you see and you should pretty much be up to speed?
Good luck, John!
I'm still pumping water out of the cellar and waiting to see what Katia does, also.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I get the no coincidences ghost page.
But very nice thinking there. My brain doesn't work that way.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh, and I don't know if anyone mentioned it. But when you View Source on the page, one of the "keywords" is consciousness.

The symbol at the bottom of the page is very close to the Chinese symbol for the word Consciousness. I couldn't find exactly what the symbol was. But It's very close.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Mornin' Grower

Very well put, you hit my emotions about this whole thing spot on.

I tried to express myself also earlier today.

I wrote a few pages back:

First of all I want to thank Tall for corresponding with open and obviously receiving some rather personal answers.

Now I have a point of view on this changing of the main page today. It is a clear message, everything changes to negative. I'm guessing he has seen a lot of negativity these days, and I can understand his frustration. Think about how hard a task he has set upon himself, we can kick and scream all we want, but he still has to maintain calm and collected, and not destroy this for him and his and all of us.

I'm thinking open is trying to steer us, not tell us anything.
Just like a game of charades, only this is not a game, and this is not words, but wakefulness.
We really have to be patient.

I think this thread has helped me a lot, and shouldn't be closed. It's the best one out there, and I wouldn't be comfortable reading up on progress on any of the other forums.

I myself, have taken a breather the last few days as it was beginning to get to me, with all the chit chat, dead ends and so and so. Still I followed the thread and the progress and never lost interest. I have been having strange dreams these past days, but I don''t know if it is progress or just because I have watched to many videos.

I have noticed a change in my behaviour towards the better, and my curiosity has been on the up and up these last few days. In other words, I have gotten way more positive things out of this than negative. I sure hope it ends up the same way for open. All else would be a shame.

So you aren't getting rid of me just yet, I'm staying. And big ups to all my ATS friends, I hold you dear, and also big ups to open for being open. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is odd: oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

That has already been 'discovered' at the beginning.

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join