It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Why you want to close a thread? I don't see the point.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Here, here!

Good night, and sweet dreams

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Maaaaaaan...i was so excited...

Okay, disregard disregard *sigh*

I tell you, the next your step would be mirroring the word "mirror" and the add it to the address...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

aye

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Bonne nuit, mon ami. Vos rêves peut-être pacifiques.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What are you waiting for OPEN ???

Does anyone have his email address ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Merci, merci

And good night to the rest of you... tonight was fun

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
oct282011.com... /ghost
edit on 31-8-2011 by Chordz because: info

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chordz
oct282011.com...

Yep

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by Druid42

Why you want to close a thread? I don't see the point.

I am motioning for a useless thread to be closed. We have run around in circles here, with nothing substantial produced. If the OP disagrees, sure it'll continue, but most of the /deny ignorance/ folks here are tired of all the nonsense. As an adult, you can smell BS a mile away. We get the premise of the oct282011.com site, a desire to change something or another, but we refuse to deal with cryptic answers and ignorance. If YOU wish to continue exploring what the originator of that site wishes to say, knock yourself out, go join the brainwashing/mystical clues/nonsense. It's your right as a human. Some of us accept this fiasco at face value, and have dug deep, but got much less in return. We've become disillusioned. We are not giving up, we are calling BS.

Haven't you ever saw a UFO pic here, and knew in your heart is was BS? Did you ever want to believe? We all do. This is ATS dude, and we have a higher standard to uphold. Let the GLP and others waste their time.

I have TALLWHITEHUMAN, TNTTARHEEL, and JOURPOLAIRE so far. Others may feel free to boycott and rest this thread, but GROWER has the final say, she's the OP. We will be behind her 100%, no matter what she decides. WE have to wait until she signs in again for her decision, so the thread continues like normal.

You can feel free to pursue whatever avenues you like. There are a few who wish to let the dead horse lie, and we have agreed to quit beating it. It will take an agreement on both parties to achieve this.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
well nothing has been changed anywhere else, i`m guessing he`s either done, gonna say "patience", or waiting to see what Grower says on the treaty
so , i`ll be leaving on a high note for once, gonna get some sleep , catch ya`ll later

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The fire on the hand has changed, it was more subtle before... Not sure if its that big of a deal

There's writing in the palm but I can't make it out
edit on 31-8-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
well nothing has been changed anywhere else, i`m guessing he`s either done, gonna say "patience", or waiting to see what Grower says on the treaty
so , i`ll be leaving on a high note for once, gonna get some sleep , catch ya`ll later

Aye, let's see what she says. I am due for bed too. Signing off.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This really is just a major waste of time if there were anything to his oct2811 scientology stuff we would have known by now again I think its some experiment or media campaign...I am going to try nd stay away from this stuff for a bit also .....Unless Ivanova comes back then maybe Ill stick around to hear him rant about Putin lol...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Don't get mad cause you can't solve it... Even if there's nothing to learn or anything to gain, at least you had fun for awhile. You can leave whenever you like..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Agreed, its your wish if you want to leave. but dont forget, you might be leaving a good piece of 'knowledge' behind...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chordz

It isn't ghosting anymore... Anyone know what the symbol at the bottom of the page means

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey Open, did you just get my morse code message I left you all the way from Australia?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
reply to post by Chordz

It isn't ghosting anymore... Anyone know what the symbol at the bottom of the page means

"patience"

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join