It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 197
104
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Very well said, Tall




posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think it should be an ongoing challenge.

Just like many other things on ATS that have yet to be uncovered, this should be the same way. Don't give up!!

It's a challenge to all of us, I think we all feel as though the human race is running out of options. What choice do we have, it's better than doing nothing at all.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok, quick list of changes:
Entire page become negative(!), in other words, black become white, white become black.

1) picture of the flame in a hand(light.png) returned and than replaced with the same hand but with a smoke(0light.png). There is a tiny phrase, that could be "must have", "must love", "must look"...
2)there is question "how?" on a cat's picture. My guess is that he is asking how we understand the connection between observer and a cat. He used to tell many times that this connection is a key.
3)the japanese tattoo which means "patience".



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul
 


4) the fact that he`s only changed it since we traced him



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
[Tall is in. Any others?
This only applies to bona fide ATS members, those over 20 posts, like the rules say for creating a thread. I say we let this run until tomorrow, for the OP to check back in and get her approval. Grower, you there?

I will tally a list of voters in my sig who agree to let this lie, a truce, so Open and company can do their thing, and we can do ours. It's apparent after 190+ pages we are not going to get what Open is telling us. The voters can follow it on their own, but it won't be a viable thread we feel obligated to check on.

There are no less than five other forums on the internet researching this. I say my time has been well spent. I also say there is no solution. Therefore, I motion this thread concluded by the participants. If we don't feed the troll, he will go elsewhere. I get it, but I don't, so let's part ways as friends, as humans, with no ill will. WE just don't believe the same as you, Open. Sorry. That's life. We'll survive just fine on our own.



Of course I'm in, Druid. I am comfortable in my own skin.

I understand what he's after, but he's offering false hope. Please, my friends, question everything and above all, use your own good mind.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I think it should be an ongoing challenge.

Just like many other things on ATS that have yet to be uncovered, this should be the same way. Don't give up!!

It's a challenge to all of us, I think we all feel as though the human race is running out of options. What choice do we have, it's better than doing nothing at all.

I agree, I'm not going anywhere. If Open will eventually share his knowledge, I want to be in a first row. And if he is not - well, it's still entertaining.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Deny ignorance.

Count me in too, Dru.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Tis nothing more than a fun, time killing "not a game" for me on my slow work days



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
When i'm scared and you're close I feel ... fear ....



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
BTW, we also have to decode the line:
1234)* --- *(4321 (that one is free)
Any suggestions?



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul
 


something to do with mirrors im guessing 1234)*----*(4321

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)


why the black back ground ?? cult colours ??

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by theLastSoul
 


something to do with mirrors im guessing 1234)*----*(4321

edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

I thought so. But we had more than enough references to mirrors. We also new that codes for a long time. May be it is a help for other forums?
edit on 30-8-2011 by theLastSoul because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
BTW, we also have to decode the line:
1234)* --- *(4321 (that one is free)
Any suggestions?




Other than the "mirror" thing, not much. Can't get the line "I'll never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed" line out of my head. Wonder what he's doing when I'm not looking.

Maybe everything is its reverse?



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OMG i just got a step further...

i typed in oct282011.com/mirror/

apparently i'm a winner!!! haha



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
While I sit in this thread waiting for the next (non)clue on a hastily put together website:

1) I grow older...time passes that I cannot reclaim.

2) Children grow older...kisses, hugs, and I love you's only come freely for a while

3) Sunrises and sunsets come and go...each unique with no rewind button

4) Someone in the real world needs a kind word and/or a helping hand...and I'm not there to hear or see


Good-night, my thread friends, may your dreams be sweet.

Be kind to one another..for we are all one.

Peace.

TNTarheel



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
OMG i just got a step further...

i typed in oct282011.com/mirror/

apparently i'm a winner!!! haha


I'm sorry, but that page was discovered loooong time ago...



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
OMG i just got a step further...

i typed in oct282011.com/mirror/

apparently i'm a winner!!! haha



Sorry to tell you but you are the millionth winner and there is no prize



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
Ok, quick list of changes:
Entire page become negative(!), in other words, black become white, white become black.

1) picture of the flame in a hand(light.png) returned and than replaced with the same hand but with a smoke(0light.png). There is a tiny phrase, that could be "must have", "must love", "must look"...
2)there is question "how?" on a cat's picture. My guess is that he is asking how we understand the connection between observer and a cat. He used to tell many times that this connection is a key.
3)the japanese tattoo which means "patience".


The smoke above the hand that used to have flame means the fire went out. There's no longer a receptive audience here. He blew it out with the members of ATS. I think it means he's willing to call a truce in our different beliefs.

To be fair, and not hinder him/her/them on their mission, I'll say they take their webserver down for 24 hours, instead of the initial three days. WE still have to wait for the OP to come back online and approve this, otherwise, the thread continues. If she votes aye, then we leave them alone. All agreed?



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
While I sit in this thread waiting for the next (non)clue on a hastily put together website:

1) I grow older...time passes that I cannot reclaim.

2) Children grow older...kisses, hugs, and I love you's only come freely for a while

3) Sunrises and sunsets come and go...each unique with no rewind button

4) Someone in the real world needs a kind word and/or a helping hand...and I'm not there to hear or see


Good-night, my thread friends, may your dreams be sweet.

Be kind to one another..for we are all one.

Peace.

TNTarheel


Too true!
edit on 30-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Maaaaaaan...i was so excited...



Okay, disregard disregard *sigh*

Well if you type in ... oct282011.com/rorrim/

it says "this isn't an internet puzzle game" LOL I'm sorry if I'm behind, but I gotta play catch-up

edit on 30-8-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

log in

join