It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Honestly, the torn out paper page simply looks like doodles someone did when they were on the phone ordering a new battery for their laptop.
Seriously, F696K is the order number for a Sony laptop battery. Google it.
I think that whole page is a throw-off.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by contradictory

Pics are

going.jpg
92-5x.gif
not_the_obvious.gif
down_step.png
line_no_3.png
atlasbabylondeception.jpg

just to put them in one place.
edit on 24-8-2011 by contradictory because: (no reason given)

Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I know I could be well off the mark here but I am just throwing it into the pot - maybe someone else can either see a link or discredit it quicker than I can :-)

I looked for burning hands and found this link:

www.d20srd.org...

I then found:

www.coryj.net...

If you click on 'table of contents' tab, no 7 has a section on wizards spells and tips for illusion. The page I have linked is designed for an advanced dungeons & dragons game.

I am certainly not sure it is in any way related and I sure as hell don't have any clue how D&D's works but it looks pretty complex, it would not surprise me if the players were creating something like this.

The only other possible lead I can see is the 'don't be deceived' wording. This seems to be strongly linked to bible verse.

What is the picture of the hand about? What does the rest of the picture depict?

PS - Sorry to anyone who has mentioned this already. I have read the full thread but there is a lot to digest.

edit on 24-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As an aside to 'TruthSeeker' I'm not a guy!

No worries, no problem! lol
edit on 24-8-2011 by Grower because:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by contradictory

Have you noticed the Shhhh lady symbol near her ear level? It looks like a cymatics symbol or grand cross perhaps for the galactic grand alignment or could be a family heraldry cross crest as wellI suppose. What is that "V" looking design near it? Is it like a trumpets blowing a horn pair? Perhaps this is on raising vibrational frequencies to be connected for October 28 2011. But then under her picture it says "down step" or step down possibly. This could be a play on that mirror code
oct282011.com...
WE HAVE A WINNER, one more step

no prizes awarded, but look closer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now from remote viewing rooms LERMing, you open the screen room vectoring in bringing it all in like a movie set, create the consciousness you want to be in which if it is not your exact self you visualize their blood and yours mixing before you jump in to do the bilocation. It helps you control the other person you decided to pop into better with your memory over ride to mix DNA first setting of course you are master of the created vehicle. When you use the remote rooms it is mirror to this dimensions we noted. Left is right and right is left. We first came up with the idea of not quite creating ourselves mingling our own blood with the hologram we created of ourselves and then jumping but to create a nonsuspicious for the "set" who would not be questioned and jump into them or use them to time shift from so to other jumpers it is perceived as this other person or highest blue light and localization not taggable.

Perhaps that human experiment looking into the mirror image United States on the canvas is us as a united humanity "jumping" into these in this mirror room U.S. and evolving them to understanding this new level of evolvement letting go the old. It is a procedure where "we" literally ARE the ETs saving ourselves doing this evolved psychic spy mechanism. I would say the very BEST psychic spy would be Vladimir Putin who could explain all of this on a more cosmic manual detail.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
I know I could be well off the mark here but I am just throwing it into the pot - maybe someone else can either see a link or discredit it quicker than I can :-)

I looked for burning hands and found this link:

www.d20srd.org...

I then found:

www.coryj.net...

If you click on 'table of contents' tab, no 7 has a section on wizards spells and tips for illusion. The page I have linked is designed for an advanced dungeons & dragons game.

I am certainly not sure it is in any way related and I sure as hell don't have any clue how D&D's works but it looks pretty complex, it would not surprise me if the players were creating something like this.

The only other possible lead I can see is the 'don't be deceived' wording. This seems to be strongly linked to bible verse.

What is the picture of the hand about? What does the rest of the picture depict?

PS - Sorry to anyone who has mentioned this already. I have read the full thread but there is a lot to digest.

edit on 24-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

A Caucasian shaman who blood brothered with the Lakata medicine man mentioned you sliced length wise wrists bound together which took them 3 hours bound together which you stay that way until the fire of the kundalini and the two as one begins which come to think of it he described it as a burning flame lept of a sudden and the ember of it simmered even still in their hearts connected. There is also power to manifest what you decide to see together having achieved this so the "inside becomes as the outside and the outside as the inside" situation. The Navajo slice life lines and hold them together until the fire emerges of the kenning/telepathy/oneness which takes very little time. Then they wrap the life line gashes with deerskin to heal for two weeks. The Navajo clan will pick up on the telepathy as it seems to follow the mitochondrial DNA around.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
oct282011.com...

This prompts a download if anyone dares?

And here I'd tried 'this' but not 'notthis'. ugh
edit on 24-8-2011 by Grower because: .

Yeah...we are behind

Someone want to do a post with what we know for sure, so far, up to here?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Grower because: .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I highly doubt the animated flaming hands symbol is a dnd spell, besides burning hands doesn't do that, its more like prestidigitation >_>

what im trying to say is theres symbology all over this site and your not going to find the answer on the srd, not even in the necromancy sections.

..unless this site is for the ats dnd group, but honestly I doubt that very much.
edit on 24-8-2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

also whats with the beetles song, this is a new page as far as I know, incase y'all missed it oct282011.com... , again view source to discover that the .com version is actually hosted and thusly updated first at the pixelproject adress.
edit on 24-8-2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Hi,

It has already been downloaded. It's an audio file of Atrium Carceri - End Titles

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Awesome notice of the finger device and slit on the hand (with flame)!

I'm with ya on this. IF it's not, in fact, someone just entertaining the masses, it could be a way to 'awaken' our senses without using words.

We are a picture based society.

Good sleuthing!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
well, whatever the case, its over at least for now >_>

Notice: The website projectpixels.com... is temporarily suspended due to overtraffic. Description: The allocated data traffic of the hosting account for this website has been exceeded and the website is temporarily suspended. To view this website again you have the following options: • You are the owner of the hosting account? You can login your Hosting Control Panel and use the Upgrades section in order to purchase additional monthly data traffic for your website. Or you can wait till the beginning of the next month when the data traffic counters will be reset and your website will be visible online again. • You are a visitor? You can come back and visit this website in the begining of the next month when the allocated data traffic will be reset automatically. Then this website should be working again, unless something else happen to the website and its contents.

I still don't know what to make of it all, if anything =/

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You have lost me now.

I am a simple soul - please enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We broke it! lol

"The page you are looking for is either not existing or cannot be displayed!"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Yeah I know...I was behind! lol. but thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by Grower

Hi,

It has already been downloaded. It's an audio file of Atrium Carceri - End Titles

www.youtube.com...

Just went to the main site for this thread
oct282011.com...
and it has exceeded its allotment for the month I believe it says due to heavy traffic and flashes to this one:
host.atwebpages.com...

That End Times Atrium Carceri sure is a world we want to avert and go in and change giving them connection. That is an excellent video of a world we DO NOT want...life as a soulless shell...zombie apocalypse type creation. Definitely a rewrite before giving this choice its path as the outcome for ourselves of choice.

edit on 24-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: url wrong letter in it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ignore my last post. I am having a very very very dumb moment. I was on the phone when I read your reply and replied in haste.

I am so sorry - I get it now - thank you sooooo much.

HOW DUMB - forgive me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by Grower

Hi,

www.youtube.com...

Just went to the main site for this thread
oct282011.com...
and it has exceeded its allotment for the month I believe it says due to heavy traffic and flashes to this one:
host.atwebpages.com...

That End Times Atrium Carceri sure is a world we want to avert and go in and change giving them connection. That is an excellent video of a world we DO NOT want...life as a soulless shell...zombie apocalypse type creation. Definitely a rewrite before giving this choice its path as the outcome for ourselves of choice.

edit on 24-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: url wrong letter in it

Actually, it flashes to pixelpages/oct28 first,
And then goes to host.apage free hosting saying that no page is available.

Quie odd

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, it will be interesting to see if the site comes back up.

I'm late to the game. Has there been discussion of the image that was blotted with black pixels? I found that to be the most intriguing, as it was obviously some group of white-robed individuals surrounding what looked like a yellow, triangular object.
edit on 24-8-2011 by AntoniusBlock because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good job ATS, you took it down

Notice: The website projectpixels.com... is temporarily suspended due to overtraffic.

Description: The allocated data traffic of the hosting account for this website has been exceeded and the website is temporarily suspended. To view this website again you have the following options:
• You are the owner of the hosting account? You can login your Hosting Control Panel and use the Upgrades section in order to purchase additional monthly data traffic for your website. Or you can wait till the beginning of the next month when the data traffic counters will be reset and your website will be visible online again.
• You are a visitor? You can come back and visit this website in the begining of the next month when the allocated data traffic will be reset automatically. Then this website should be working again, unless something else happen to the website and its contents.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here are several things which I have noticed;

The pixelated pic at the bottom of the page is
AlasBabylon's avatar from glp.

The shhhhh lady is an interesting pic, because the face
Is dark, yet the hand is lit up.
Also, I think it is a man's hand with a womans face.

Why also would this site be hosted by a free site? Host.aweb
A whois query showed it was hosted by 1and1.net ...this is odd.

Also, why would the site redirect to. Pixelweb.com/ot28 before it
Goes to host.aweb. this just doesn't sound right.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join