It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Did he just message you?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

yup

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
can we all agree that no one at all knows where Ivanova`s reference to this crap comes from ........ excuse the french...... i could say worse........ anyhoo.... i think were missing something here, luckly enough grower has just posted so weve got a link to the past in his sig ........... open kept going on about singularity...... im guessing the sngl.jpeg thing will be a picture of something to do with singularity.

I knew it - you only love me for my sig!

btw...I'm a she

Has anyone seen Druid42 today?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

nope , ats was offline for hours earlier , dont think druid has been on for a while

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Speaking of the past cryptic stuff that Open posted. Do you remember picture of protection for nurses www.ott.nih.gov... with name 92-5x.jpg ? Solar panel with thumb up www.solarpowerhomesblog.net... called 1113_2226_3339_BB__.jpg ? Alexander Graham Bell picture gardenofpraise.com... with name 2226_3339_it's_in_the_eyes.jpg ? A key with two white stripes oct282011.com... ? How all of it could be linked to manual and all that we know now?
edit on 29-8-2011 by theLastSoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by theLastSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sounds like someone finally figured it out. Nothing escapes a black hole except consciousness.

I'm referring to Epsillon70's post of 7:06 PM 08/29/2011
edit on 29-8-2011 by ScoobyDont because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The one(s) creating this "game" is just toying with you all. Nothing makes real sense. As someone noticed before the Manual holds no link to the pages posted before.

If someone holds an important message to humanity about a huge upcoming event (may it good or bad) he also holds the duty to make it widely and freely available to everyone.

What I suggest is you put a lid on the subject for 48 hours (no posts, no messages) see what happens. My guess is the ones behind this will go viral
So far you are just feeding their need for attention.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
we were warned of naysayers

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Let's try this keyboard...it's old (like me)...but it seems to be working (unlike me).

I promised to share my experience so grab a soft drink and some popcorn. If you laugh, I'll hide in my room and pout..lol

Many years ago my sister and I attended college together; we were in the same psychology class. Our instructer was a strange little man. Anyway, one of our assignments was this eye exercise and of course my sister and I partnered up. After the initial giggling and joke making, we made direct eye contact following our instructor's guidance (almost but not quite the same as the manual).

After about 1 minute, everything around me faded away...sound was muted and all I could see was Jenna's eyes. Then her eye itself faded away and all I saw was an area of darkness (her iris, I presume). I seemed to be falling down a vortex(?) farther and farther...faster and faster. There were emotions, thoughts, sensations that I was aware of...not mine but shared with my sister-a mixture of hers and mine. I saw myself and Jenna, then I saw me looking at me, then went past that to a nothingness that seemed alive and conscious..and seemed to be aware of me too. I felt...loved, understood, valued...naked, exposed, vulnerable, very uncomfortable.

It scared me witless...I broke eye contact and went home weak, shaken, and sick to my stomach. I had "visions" (my grandmother's word) for years after that which left me in a cold sweat.Jenna would never talk about what she saw until the day she died. She was my twin. I miss her...a lot.

Others in our class seemed to have experiences that were similar in some details but different in others. That's why I think that what one gets out of this exercise as the end result depends on that particular person.

Yes, we are all parts of the whole...we are all one, if you will...but we are indivduals and unique at the same time.
And that's not such a bad thing.

I've asked my husband to do the exercise with me and he declined...and not necessarily politely...lol

You do have to trust the person you do this with..or else you won't connect. If you blink, you lose the connection.

I understand the basic premise behind Schroedinger's(sp) cat...I understand the basics of the quantum wave/particle experiment, I understand the reason of Open's insistance that we try this for ourselves.

Whether or not humankind can influence reality (for lack of a better term) through their combined consciousness, I'm not so sure about. I'm not sure it can be accomplished...I'm not sure we should even try.

Okay, I'll hide my face while you read this. Hitting the button now before I change my mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

*applause*

Thank you for sharing that! You painted an amazing picture.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Why would we laugh?
That was a wonderful story..Thanks, heaps, for sharing it!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That sound's....amazing. A little scary perhaps, but amazing.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to take a break for a minute.

It was the most amazing and the most frightening moment I can remember.

Tall, I'm going to re-read your post of your experience to see if we experienced anything near the same.

Grower, I have a feeling you've tried this too...yes?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Through the wormhole, mon ami

I had a dream once, that I was traversing the 'unknown' through a wormhole. My experience was eerily similar to yours. It felt so real. But, alas, mine was but a dream.

I've enjoyed reading the different experiences that others have had with this excercise... there are commonalities, yet each experience is unique to the individual at the same time, it's personal.

This just solidifies, for me, what you and I were discussing before.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, maybe we're all going to be invited to a party on 10/28...

www.eyegazingparties.com...
to...
www.eyegazingparties.com...

Which leads to...
www.fourhourworkweek.com...
How to Go From “Eye Shy” to “Eye Ballsy” In Three Easy Steps.
(there's that pesky 3 again)

Which leads to...
www.amazon.com...
(there's that 4)

Yeah, buy my book.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Just one question. In manual it seems that we should look at the right eye, did he do like that or you looked at the opposite, left eye?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Sorry, I had to take a break for a minute.

It was the most amazing and the most frightening moment I can remember.

Tall, I'm going to re-read your post of your experience to see if we experienced anything near the same.

Grower, I have a feeling you've tried this too...yes?

Yes, but only once with another person.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

sort of .... a little different tho .... i didnt describe it as in depth as you did though , good job
i was struggling with how to describe it , still am really .... like i said , theres not just one word, i suppose you need to paint a picture .... and [YOU] did

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

Just one question. In manual it seems that we should look at the right eye, did he do like that or you looked at the opposite, left eye?

The right eye. There were a few minor differences in their techniques but he major points were the same. That's why I recognized the exercise when the **42 page first showed the manual.

It's extremely awkward and uncomfortable (at least for me) to gaze into a person's left eye with both of mine.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi guys, i think ive got your answer for oct282011.com...

but first id like to say that this is my 2nd post on the forums, and i dont know how to search a thread for a specific word/term, so dont flame me if this has been said before...

In the html source code it says

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011

--
if we add the rest of text in the html source code and replace _ with the word *HAPPY* we get
--

"october 28th consciousness"

*IMAGE NAME* itswhatyouknow_itsnotamystery_mostofyouhavefoundit.png"

"When i'm scared and you're close I feel *HAPPY*.
It's hard to feel *HAPPY* nowadays.
Can you find where to be *HAPPY?
Wait there, and you'll be *HAPPY* "

"Things are never initially accepted; however, there is plenty of time"
"Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you"

"Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything."

------------------------------------------------------

the word *HAPPY* can be changed to Safe/Fine/ and loads of other words.

personaly i dont think it matters what word use and that what the sites creator is really saying is..

"you only live once, so live a happy and fulfilling life, dont give up on what makes you happy,
stop worrying about things you cant control, because your gona die one day so stop wasting your life trying to find meanings in things that aint there"..

then again i might of missed the point entirely. :p

Also id like to just point out that the counter at the bottom is in milliseconds, counting down to the date 28/oct/2011..( im sure someone else has noticed but im not gona check 174 pages just to find out lol).

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join