It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Could be the case. From what I've seen I doubt it. However, open could just as well be a deceiver too. This thing has taken on way too many twists to think anything is tangible

Actually, I think there very well may be. Nothing tangible that we can touch or see but tangible nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
im guessing and this is a wild guess........... im guessing that - sngl.jpg - , involves something to do with singularity ............ i wonder where that guess came from

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Did I miss the part where this turned into a religious sermon?
You must have not seen the recent poll

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
new thought on the - dancing 4 - , a long long way back , i remember someone posting a link to a picture that we all thought was from open, project pixels or pixel projects, cant remember, but i said something like i wish there was a dancing smiley for times like this. ..... shortly after , we found the dancing 4 ....
or am i just being weird again

no, we're just being messed with. Maybe not by Open but messed with still.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by 200457
Could be the case. From what I've seen I doubt it. However, open could just as well be a deceiver too. This thing has taken on way too many twists to think anything is tangible

Actually, I think there very well may be. Nothing tangible that we can touch or see but tangible nonetheless.

The manual is the only tangible thing I can think of, there is no proof that the events of oct28 are going to happen besides a few documentaries and the gut feeling we all have that somethings going down.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
tnt your behind ...cmon catch up

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

im still failing to see the connection to the cryptic stuff we were fed at the beginning, and things like the dancing 4

holy cow...simply because I have people in this house who mistakenly think they need to be fed, clothed and in a clean environment (the audacity!) I missed a...few...pages.

I wonder if the dancing 4 might have been a push back toward the old 'whois @chk 4>mre' ,something like that (check whois for more)

ok, back to playing catch-up.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

im guessing and this is a wild guess........... im guessing that - sngl.jpg - , involves something to do with singularity ............ i wonder where that guess came from

I hope it's my signal that the two are definitely one - - >> Tsar Vladimir !!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

............ i wonder where that guess came from

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

tnt your behind ...cmon catch up

I'm trying, Tall, I'm trying.

My keyboard is rebelling and my fingers are worn to a nub.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everyone still picking on big Iv then? No further forward...and you wont be either.

The owner of this puzzle is Dark Knight and there are no "spy's", "Double Agents", ...freaking etc, etc, etc. Conspiracies don't just get plucked out of thin air but apparently there are several peeps perpetuating this thread that seem to have a big fondness for Dark Knight.. If there is a message, cryptic s wouldn't be needed. There is no message, event, zomb-ocalypse or wot not...just some peeps on a forum looking at a puzzle that makes less and less sence as time goes on. If "Open" (Dark Knight) had an actual message, it would have been made by now.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

holy cow...simply because I have people in this house who mistakenly think they need to be fed,
clothed and in a clean environment (the audacity!) I missed a...few...pages.

I've definitely been a "Mary" not a "Martha" this week..
but then, my "Mary" side usually wins out.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
can we all agree that no one at all knows where Ivanova`s reference to this crap comes from ........ excuse the french...... i could say worse........ anyhoo.... i think were missing something here, luckly enough grower has just posted so weve got a link to the past in his sig ........... open kept going on about singularity...... im guessing the sngl.jpeg thing will be a picture of something to do with singularity.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I thought I would hang back for a few days and keep looking. Here are my thoughts so far:

We seem sure this has something to do with consciousnesses. As TNTarheel has shown - the date 28.10 has a strong link to this theme through Carl Johan Calleman. Here is his table that shows a timeline of when all underworlds complete on 28.10.

I wonder whether the date of 28.10 simply leads to the entering of a new consciousness.

I am not sure this is the only thing at play here, so that leads me back to the Web Bot Project. I know it has been mentioned before but it still seems to fit. Web Bot is a software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. Many people talk about this program in relation to 28.10. I posted here on Friday about a video on YouTube discussing this - I probably incorrectly suggested that the user chemlin who posted it could be behind the website. After further investigation I note that a number of people on You Tube have posted the same thing. (sorry to chemlin methinks)

URGENT WEB BOT NEW INFORMATION 2011 28.OCTOBER MANIFESTATION
www.youtube.com...

I suspect these people are not behind 28.10 web site but the points merge somehow I think. The end of a cycle and how global consciousness can affect our future. I am not sure if the website makers are testing to see if an outcome can be manipulated or are simply concerned about our spiritual welfare :-)

It does make me question the 2.30 Monday, Monday page though. Was this some kind of marker point or test to see what 'we' generated?

The manual is showing us how to increase our consciousness. At present I guess many people are 'shut down' . Open did say something along the lines of 'if he just told people they wouldn't do it'. Well that fits as this info. has been around for years, so why would people listen to someone suggesting it.

Also open says about missing the point etc. In their eyes this is the point, in ours we want to know who is doing it and why. So we are focusing on different things maybe?

Someone mentioned in the last few days that there is no more info. I pretty much agree - the only thing I can think of is the safe code. My guess is that inside the safe will either tell us their purpose, i.e experiment, give us a message to share, or give us the results of the thing. That sounds really boring when I write it

Anyway, those are my thoughts - I do note that many others have said similar things. I am also going to continue following everyone's ongoing work as although these are my thoughts; I certainly don't assume I am correct. It is all my brain can work out though. LOL

Good luck all - gotta go to bed as work calls tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lolly89

yup yup yup, we went through this stuff far back in the thread ................ got any evidence its dark knight ?? i`d like some so i can put this to bed .... im sick of it all now ... its getting depressing.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Scott...I thnk you have it.

I have t get a new keybard...this ne is use up

Bck latr...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I've already posted here what Oct28 means to me... but my post was ignored.

That's the sum of my life here in Babylon, I'm either ignored or tormented.

link   
reply to post by Ivanova

link   
Monday, Monday

Today is Monday

There is a new moon today

The new moon will bring a spring tide

A spring tide occurs when the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth are all in a line

Sun, Moon, Earth

1, 2, 3

Probably unrelated, but there's that number 3 again

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
open said he`s still waiting for others .................................................... this will take forever !!!!

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join