It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Hi Kera,

I'm not quite sure why you posted that, am I missing something here?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

Hi Kera,

I'm not quite sure why you posted that, am I missing something here?

Yeah it's getting really annoying when people just post cryptic replies and don't explain themselves

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Im not sure anymore is the service provider onaandone, or is it the owner...

Fuk them, thay got us buggin out, then thay skrew with us sain its not a riddle, bull....
why dont thay say what thay want...

Thay whomever, are saying that we need to connect our crown chakra to, well iff you know what it is you know to what..

Its not a riddle its just from space... %$%$#"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oneandone is simply a web host/registrar. Whoever created this website is simply using oneandone as a medium to get this out to the world. In fact, you can register your website with oneandone and then host it on your own external server. Long story short, oneandone is a dead end in reference to the meaning of this site.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope you have as much fun with this thread as we did with the 8-3-11 one!

If you don't mind, with no offence intended, I'd like to offer a couple of suggestions:

1) Keep it civil. Don't rise to the bait. Don't let the thread waver off topic. Treat each other with dignity and respect.

2) Let someone do re-caps every 10 pages or so (like Forevever did for us) so that you can keep track of what has/has not been discovered/suggested. This was a great help.

3) Have fun with this. Don't let those who will inevitably come in to tell you that you're wasting your time and/or giving ATS a bad rep (like they did with us) get to you. No matter what forum you're in or what topic you're discussing those types will be there sooner or later. I guess it's a case of..if you write it, they will come

Best of luck and have a great time

edit on 8/24/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekingAnswers1976

Oneandone is simply a web host/registrar. Whoever created this website is simply using oneandone as a medium to get this out to the world. In fact, you can register your website with oneandone and then host it on your own external server. Long story short, oneandone is a dead end in reference to the meaning of this site.

I agree, 1&1 are one of Europe's largest hosting companies, they are based in Germany I believe. They aren't the creator of this website

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok I KNOW what the secret is, so with what I know to be the truth im just gonna tie it to this, hope u dont bash me again..

Iff it isnt a code it is somthing like this...

The Key to the Matrix, Nexus or Code, whatever you want to call it, is the Energy of the body, Created by the mind to reach heaven...

So iff you know you know dont bash me iff you dont..

peace

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hi,

Chakras and energy of the body etc. were amongst some of the (many) thoughts I've had regarding this, I guess we will see at some point.

If it that, does that upset you in some way? Just genuinely enquiring.
edit on 24-8-2011 by KBilly because: to add final comment

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

Hi,

Chakras and energy of the body etc. were amongst some of the (many) thoughts I've had regarding this, I guess we will see at some point.

If it that, does that upset you in some way? Just genuinely enquiring.
edit on 24-8-2011 by KBilly because: to add final comment

That's probably not too for off actually.
If you go to the mirror and view the source code you can find this>>>>october 28th consciousness
Which i take to mean that on this date there will be a_______________.

From other threads here on ATS it wouldn't surprise me if this was meant to be some code for a "great awakening" or something along those lines.
The quirky way in which they would attempt to say it however is a little strange.
edit on 24-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
I hope you have as much fun with this thread as we did with the 8-3-11 one!

If you don't mind, with no offence intended, I'd like to offer a couple of suggestions:

1) Keep it civil. Don't rise to the bait. Don't let the thread waver off topic. Treat each other with dignity and respect.

2) Let someone do re-caps every 10 pages or so (like Forevever did for us) so that you can keep track of what has/has not been discovered/suggested. This was a great help.

3) Have fun with this. Don't let those who will inevitably come in to tell you that you're wasting your time and/or giving ATS a bad rep (like they did with us) get to you. No matter what forum you're in or what topic you're discussing those types will be there sooner or later. I guess it's a case of..if you write it, they will come

Best of luck and have a great time

edit on 8/24/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time

Good points! And you, of course, you are going to help with this one. Right? RIGHT? lol
I asked Forever to come and help, but unfortunately, she politely declined

Dammit! I wish she'd rethink her decision.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Grower because: brain got lost for a second...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is, Google "divine nexus" the dream inside
It is the image in the womans head, so heh peace

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wyrdwolf77

Maybe it's a reply to my idea of the Ninth wave of Unity... my earlier post

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

If so then they clearly state it is not 9.

By the way does anyone know what that image is depicting a hand with some kind of finger protection?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The number is 319-762-5045 x 2411. The area code 319 is for east-central and southeast Iowa.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

it looks part human, part mechanical... like pliers and a hand

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I thought it looked like a felting finger protector at first, but I couldn't find a match.
I'm trying to go about this a little differently. Thinking if I can find similar imagery i can better understand what is being said.

The thing that is throwing me off is the round object in the hand illustration.
The flaming hands was from an Ascension of Christ photo. That along with the angels around what looks like a throne has me wondering what the possible Judeo- Christian connotations may be if any.

Whatever this is I'm leaning toward a definite new age spiritualism type thing. At least that's what it seems to be making itself into.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

patft.uspto.gov...,706,520.PN.&OS=PN/5,7 06,520&RS=PN/5,706,520

There's the patent for the hand device....it's to stop someone accidentally stabbing themselves (medical staff) with needles. Check out the images link on there.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Finger protection for nurses

www.ott.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vlady95
The number is 319-762-5045 x 2411. The area code 319 is for east-central and southeast Iowa.

Doing a google search it also could be a cell phone in Russia.

I did a search on making a call to Russia and noted that the city code that is 92 is Vladimir.

That device is some contraption for a nurse sticking you or blood drawing to prevent her from sticking herself getting blood mixed potentially. On the drawing blood device it has 92- 5x.

Perhaps the 92 is Vladimir or related. The 5 letter and ! code or 6 letter code and RED could be BLOOD!

The key has like two sides together 1+1 and above it is a circle of the key. It could be the international calling of 011 first then the 7 and city code or else the cell phone. Where the hands have the flame it mentions "not the obvious". Looking closely it appears one finger the one above has that device on it but the third finger has a long line sliced like the wrist also like when you blood brother. Put the picture from oct282011.com... in a picture manager and rotate the hands to see how it looks like potentially it is even showing the mixing of blood as the hand with the device on his vertical slits on the wrist and third finger. The other hand obviously has the free blood issue already using the information from the nursing patent device above.

Do you think this is more a code of remembrance jogging and connections, connecting needed rather than a puzzle.

I tried that number for the U.S. and it is not in service. This led to the Russia idea. It is time for humanity to come together and evolve as one before extinction level occurs. These measures appear to be giving us a mechanism for globally uniting in freedom and privacy.
edit on 24-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: I decided to separate into better paragraphs and others posted while I wrote this that linked in information I needed to connect. I had one spelling error.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pics are

going.jpg
92-5x.gif
not_the_obvious.gif
down_step.png
line_no_3.png
atlasbabylondeception.jpg

just to put them in one place.
edit on 24-8-2011 by contradictory because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join