It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

here we go again

this tall guy...

I'm trying to read this thread and he seems to just be filling it up with infighting and facepalmingly obtuse nothingness.

just a bunch of whining like you didn't get your doggie treat for completing an online game or something.

well , you didnt backtrack to the times of progress i take it ....... im trying to keep up , and answer anyone that i get the chance to , its called politeness, maybe you should try it...... its nice

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
then i'd have to ignore the ones that are feeding into his whining, and that'd be bad because some of them are really adding to the direction Open is coaxing people in ...

i'm not seeing this as a puzzle with one final conclusion...

more of hints as to what to prepare your psyche for.

any "answer" i think would be far too complex to sum up in a few sentence.

i'm thinking this veil that creates the illusion of oneness is going to start to recede around this date...
and any prepared to synchronize with the noosphere... the connection to the "all" consciousness... will have better chances of making that shift in perception than those who are completely in the dark about this shift.....

That is the conclusion I've been leaning toward myself. However, I know next to nothing about the "noosphere"...and I have my individual ideas, of course, about the "all" consciousness.

I, too, think he is trying to help us prepare ourselves. Patience is a learned virtue and I freely admit that I'm still learning.

edit on 8/28/2011 by TNTarheel because: i need a new keyboard

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think some of us have had quite the learning experience, while others just aren't on the right page. Pages are meant to be turned though.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Good night, thread friends. It's time for me to take my rest.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me; I may very well not be back until late in the evening. Someone, please have pity on me and U2U with any new conclusions, updates and what have you.

Be kind to one another.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

The Julian date for Oct 28 is Oct 15.

Gregorian Oct 15 happens to be 8 days from Vladimir Putin's birthday [Oct 7.]

Interesting symbolism.

Do you want to know the symbolism of the 8 days ?

In the Russian Orthodox Church babies are baptized eight days after birth...
so eight days after Oct 7 is Oct 15.

When I asked Oct28 when Vladimir Putin had His baptismal cross blessed
at our Lord's tomb in the Holy Land, Oct 28 said 'it was this month" I took
that to mean August... but it could have meant October... so I asked Oct28
again for the exact day... but no response. I don't know when Vladimir Putin
has His baptismal cross blessed at our Lord's tomb... but it would be very
symbolic [Russians are mystical] to be on the anniversary of His baptism, Oct 15.

Now here's the interesting part... I've always had my suspicion that Oct 7 Gregorian
might not be Vladimir Putin's real birthday [considering His mysterious/KGB past
giving birthdate info out might reveal too much astrology wise]... so... what if...
just what if... Vladimir Putin was really born on Oct 7 Julian... that would put
His baptism on Julian Oct 15. Julian Oct 15 = Gregorian Oct 28.

You can see how much I thought I have put into God's Anointed Tsar...
everything about Him is important.

Of course... I could be wrong... He could have been born in September. ;-)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

please answer me this .......... why are you the only person refering to this putin tsar stuff ?? youve been asked alot of times yet never really give a reasonable answer, just rant about babylon and putin......... i think banning you from GLP was a wise decision.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

so what is it then apart from alot of nonsense ?
i just cant see how things have flipped, first we were working together to solve the puzzle, now were told its not a puzzle , we need to share conciousness n stuff....... whaaa !!! ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
anyone noticed how certain post-ers / profiles, seem to give off a certain "vibe" ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

so what is it then apart from alot of nonsense ?
i just cant see how things have flipped, first we were working together to solve the puzzle, now were told its not a puzzle , we need to share conciousness n stuff....... whaaa !!! ??

Put together the information that has already been presented. It seems like your not trying to make the right connections.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

The Julian date for Oct 28 is Oct 15.

Gregorian Oct 15 happens to be 8 days from Vladimir Putin's birthday [Oct 7.]

Interesting symbolism.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. At this point, I'm not sure if I'm too tired or just too thick-headed.

Gregorian Oct 7 is Julian Oct 21 (yes?)...neither is Oct. 28. How does this relate?

I perceive you as quite intelligent.

See my further explanation and speculation of the dates on my previous post.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Put together the information that has already been presented. It seems like your not trying to make the right connections.

Well, i`ll wait for confirmation on that ....... only fools rush in

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
no one`s posting, either its as i suspected , and everyone has grown tired of this silly "experiment" , or youve all tried it and died...... hope not........ i`ll need something to do later ......... might get some sleep, been on here for hours, and once again........nothing but sillyness.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

please answer me this .......... why are you the only person refering to this putin tsar stuff ?? youve been asked alot of times yet never really give a reasonable answer, just rant about babylon and putin......... i think banning you from GLP was a wise decision.

I have answered this many times here and on GLP.

God revealed to me that Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar.
God first revealed to me August 1993 that God's Anointed would arise in Russia...
and I waited patiently until the seventh month 1999.

On His 50th birthday, Tsar Vladimir was given an exact copy of Russia's most holy crown
[the same crown that was in my GLP avatar that Oct28 put on his website.]

On His 57th birthday, Tsar Vladimir was given a similar celestial crown in the sky over Moscow.

Even Zhirinovsky has said Vladimir Putin should be Tsar. ;-)

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have answered this many times here and on GLP.

God revealed to me that Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar.
God first revealed to me August 1993 that God's Anointed would arise in Russia...
and I waited patiently until the seventh month 1999.

On His 50th birthday, Tsar Vladimir was given an exact copy of Russia's most holy crown
[the same crown that was in my GLP avatar that Oct28 put on his website.]

On His 57th birthday, Tsar Vladimir was given a similar celestial crown in the sky over Moscow.

Even Zhirinovsky has said Vladiimir Putin should be Tsar. ;-)

.........................................................................................................................

well i hope for everyone`s sake its not true , putin is an absolute animal.
And........ oh wait....... you said GOD told you this ?? and this - tsar- recieved a "crown in the sky" ??? oh seriously.....
....... i feel for your parents.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You're just as bad as her as am i you lets stay on topic
edit on 28-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

please answer me this .......... why are you the only person refering to this putin tsar stuff ?? youve been asked alot of times yet never really give a reasonable answer, just rant about babylon and putin.........
i think banning you from GLP was a wise decision.

I have been banned from many internet forums because I honor God's Anointed, Vladimir Putin.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
you guys lost me just there ???????

None of this has to do with Putin the person ........I think its deeper than that ......not Tsars and mirrors or looking in eyes to see the tsars you guys are going in a whole different direction ......
edit on 29-8-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i read up to page 67 and really couldnt read all the way to the end but i found something. i do not know if it has been posted before and i am sorry if it has but typing 9087 into the save takes you to this page right here. oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

please answer me this .......... why are you the only person refering to this putin tsar stuff ?? youve been asked alot of times yet never really give a reasonable answer, just rant about babylon and putin.........
i think banning you from GLP was a wise decision.

I have been banned from many internet forums because I honor God's Anointed, Vladimir Putin.

I have Been Called crazy before for shatting in the water fountain at the mall but I say I am doing it in honor of gods anointed one ...Dont Want to sound mean but !!!...... You sound Nuts Man !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join