It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
also, the angel pic that is all blurry has 3 angels on each side. there is a "do not" sign or a circle with a slash through it on the right side of the "oct282011.com" angel picture. also, there are 3 arrows on one side and on the side with the one angel crossed out, it has 2 arrows and it acknowledges that the slash is there by saying "-1".

so is the picture saying that there is an angel left out? No clue to me, but here's the original angel picture for proof that right where there is an angel, on the right side of it, there is also a slashed circle on the "oct282011.com" site.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Sorry that was probably confusing, i just didn't know how to word it. haha.

Basically, there's an angel being crossed out in the "mystery" site.

The fallen angel, or the angel who lost his wings perhaps, have you given thought to the name of the painting yet ?

As for the thinker statue, I hear that Bruce Forsyth is looking for his statue back, perhaps they are the same !

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
'The Thinker' page has me thinking. lol.
Yeah, I know - it's a stretch and doesn't really help, but:

Title: Aretha Franklin - Think lyrics

Artist: Aretha Franklin Lyrics

Think (think) think (think) think (think)
think (think) think (think) think (think)

You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me
Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free

Let's go back, let's go back, let's go way on back when
I didn't even know you, you came to me and too much you wouldn't take
I ain't no psychiatrist, I ain't no doctor with degree
It don't take too much high IQ's to see what you're doing to me

Oh freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, yeah freedom
Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom

There ain't nothing you could ask I could answer you but I won't (I won't)
I was gonna change, but I'm not, to keep doing things I don't

People walking around everyday, playing games that they can score
And I ain't gonna be the loser my way, ah, be careful you don't lose yours

You need me (need me) and I need you (don't you know)
Without each other there ain't nothing people can do

Oh freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, yeah freedom
Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom

There ain't nothing you could ask I could answer you but I won't (I won't)
I was gonna change, but I'm not, if you're doing things I don't

You need me (need me) and I need you (don't you know)
Without each other there ain't nothing people can do

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
whois chk@4>mre

Maybe...

who is check 4 more??
Are we suppose to check for more at whois?
Or are there 4 more we missed at whois?
Someone help me out here...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I helped bust 8•3•11 and I've been watching this site for weeks and discussing it over at GLP. They have a huge lead on you guys, so I'm here to help. Lets bust this one wide open too!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Has this been found yet?

oct282011.com...

Also, if you call, don't give out your e-mail addy. What's weird to me is that if you call and get through to someone, they alter the site just a little bit. This is interesting, but I don't think it's anything serious. I'm more worried about Sept. 25th through the 27th. I have a very strong feeling something big is going to go down during that time frame.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeviousMaxximus
I helped bust 8•3•11 and I've been watching this site for weeks and discussing it over at GLP. They have a huge lead on you guys, so I'm here to help. Lets bust this one wide open too!

Yeah, they probably do, but I can't deal with the religtards over there, so I pretty much stay away. lol.
Welcome to the insanity and any help you can give would be fab!

Has this been found yet?

oct282011.com...

Also, if you call, don't give out your e-mail addy. What's weird to me is that if you call and get through to someone, they alter the site just a little bit. This is interesting, but I don't think it's anything serious. I'm more worried about Sept. 25th through the 27th. I have a very strong feeling something big is going to go down during that time frame.

Yes, someone popped on and offered that, but I think they decided it went nowhere? Not sure and I can't be sussed to go back and look...

Why the 25th to the 27th? Fill us in, please! I've had this anxiety I just can't shake and it's making me even more anxious.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Grower because: spelling. Ugh!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The name of the .jpg image on the thinker page is:

none_of_you_have_it_it's_not_a_puzzle.jpeg

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you right click on the hello goodbye video for the beatles and hit save, it brings you to a rick astley video never gonna give you up

10 pages guys and this guy absolutely wasted your time then rick rolled your congrats.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is no key, you just got rick rolled on a global scale, get over it and stop searching for something that is not there.

go to the websites image directory and it will pop up a beatles video save the beatles video and another link will open leading to rick astleys's never going to give you up. hopefully the topic will stop here.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Sakerasu because: ^

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Galactic allignment - 2012 - (october 28, 2011 is more precise - some say)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sakerasu
There is no key, you just got rick rolled on a global scale, get over it and stop searching for something that is not there.

go to the websites image directory and it will pop up a beatles video save the beatles video and another link will open leading to rick astleys's never going to give you up. hopefully the topic will stop here.

Alrighty then, if you think it's done, don't post?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coolnet12see

Thank you!!

Info overload. lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Okay so this is what I've noticed:
Top left corner is a click-able box that leads to a picture of The Thinker named how_far_away. The picture with the key is titled going.jpg with (it's not 9, don't be deceived) below, it but its hard to tell if it goes along with it or the one below with the hands and multiple numbers which is titled 92-5x.gif. Next is the hands with the dancing flame titled not_the_obvious.gif followed by the girl shhing named down_step.png and you notice the symbols on that picture but its a bit hard to tell what exactly they represent. Then we have the picture below that which looks like angels with some gold object titled line_no_3.png you can also see words in grey on this picture that reads "you are making it" and the No symbol. Taken from Wiki: The no symbol (also prohibition sign, circle-backslash symbol, or universal no) is a circle with a diagonal line through it (running from top left to bottom right), surrounding a pictogram used to indicate something is not permitted. Also on either side of this picture has arrows on the bottom left there's 3 >>> and the bottom right it has mre meaning add to the existing 3 >>>? And last, the sheet of paper with drawings and numbers labeled atlasbabylondeception.jpg but I have yet to make of all that mess.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I bet the owner of this website is having a good time and laughing laud if he`s reading this thread

Other explanation for this would be a clever and different marketing approach for something coming soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drrp42012

"is a circle with a diagonal line through it (running from top left to bottom right)"

But this one runs from top right to bottom left.
Another mirror image or is there a different sybol like that that means something else?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Shouldn't we investigate the number more? When I search it I find that it is either a Sprint cell phone or an at&t land line in Mauriceville, Tx.

www.numberinvestigator.com...

I found people submitted information about that number back in March saying some crazy woman was calling them asking for their husband. There are other people saying that is a collection agency. Kind of weird stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

If you right click on the hello goodbye video for the beatles and hit save, it brings you to a rick astley video never gonna give you up

10 pages guys and this guy absolutely wasted your time then rick rolled your congrats.

No it doesn't... stop being an idiot.
Stop trying to ruin peoples fun. Even if the whole thing is a massive troll its fun to figure clues out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I'm more worried about Sept. 25th through the 27th. I have a very strong feeling something big is going to go down during that time frame.

What is the significance of the date range that you referenced? I have recently started doing research into this theory as a whole and keep coming upon the same dates over and over, but have found no references to the dates that you have mentioned. Please enlighten me.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join