It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I've had that one come up a couple of times myself... I thought at first I had accidentally clicked something because it happened when I refreshed the page, but the last time (just a min ago) it just went to the crackle page with the 3 stooges...
Not sure what's going on there

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Oh thanks, I had tried that myself (taking Ghost out, etc.) and just kept going to the cat page.
So Monday, 2:30, "do not expect the obvious" .. anymore gained out of that page? I hadnt heard the music either, perhaps i had my volume off. Sorry, playing catch up is never fun, but there is a new page to this thread every few minutes it seems

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To open. If you read this, I am sure your of above average intelligence. Why would you make a puzzle that no one can really follow. I am sure this makes sense to you, the eye of the beholder, however most of us would agree...it really kinda goes in circles and we are not catching what your saying.

Rule for anyone else who wants to make one of these irritating sites....think it out, make sure it makes sense. Then let it run it's corse. Do not join a website and throw out guidance that doesn't make any sense either....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by Grower

Oh thanks, I had tried that myself (taking Ghost out, etc.) and just kept going to the cat page.
So Monday, 2:30, "do not expect the obvious" .. anymore gained out of that page? I hadnt heard the music either, perhaps i had my volume off. Sorry, playing catch up is never fun, but there is a new page to this thread every few minutes it seems

It's ok. Fresh eyes on a problem are always a good thing!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

This happened to me last night also. I didn't even refresh the page...it just...happened.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Lets solve this thing people We can do it together !!!

WE ARE ATS !!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
To open. If you read this, I am sure your of above average intelligence. Why would you make a puzzle that no one can really follow. I am sure this makes sense to you, the eye of the beholder, however most of us would agree...it really kinda goes in circles and we are not catching what your saying.

Rule for anyone else who wants to make one of these irritating sites....think it out, make sure it makes sense. Then let it run it's corse. Do not join a website and throw out guidance that doesn't make any sense either....

What if thats the point? Sometimes in life you have to figure things out on your own, others can help push you in the right direction but ultimately it is on you to uncover the hidden. Im sure it makes sense, we just dont see it yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
For those that didn't see this yesterday (and can access the pages)...

We took this as he (or they?) are indeed watching us...

That, coupled with Open responding to some of our questions last night, leaves little doubt in my mind that we are being monitored.

To those that can't access the pages, try asking Open why? Maybe he'll respond like he did yesterday?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All I get, with ALL the pages, is the black ghost page. I guess I should be thankful it's no longer sending me to oblivion.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I still think that the whole picture sequence on **42 refers to the situation where when you stare someone in the eyes long enough you can see your reflection in their eyes. Sort of like a mirror, but now you are "seeing yourself through their eyes". And now they are a reflection of you and you of them. As far as where that leads . . . I have no clue.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Open, why am I blocked from the pages?

I have honored my promise to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Somewhere...out in cyberspace....OPEN is watching this whole debacle...laughing his a$$ off.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'd like to know why I cant open pages when previously I think I was one of the few who had no problem opening all of the pages. And no jargon please....I'm a bona fide idiot!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Ivanova

Dam breaks in New York state.

People are evacuating.

Where?!

I heard it and saw the words on the weather channel...
a dam break in New York... upper state, I think...
and people are being told to evacuate... interesting
that I can find no internet article on the breaking news.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89
I'd like to know why I cant open pages when previously I think I was one of the few who had no problem opening all of the pages. And no jargon please....I'm a bona fide idiot!

You now, too?!
What the heck is going on?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Dam breaks in New York state.

People are evacuating.

Where?!

I heard it and saw the words on the weather channel...
a dam break in New York... upper state, I think...
and people are being told to evacuate... interesting
that I can find no internet article on the breaking news.

That's where I am an haven't heard anything about it either. That's why I asked.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89

You now, too?!
What the heck is going on?

The apocalypse!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

True... maybe you were on to something he wasn't ready to share yet?

But then again, he said to follow you because you were 'on the right path'

It's beyond me, really.

@Open
What's up?

The name, "Putin" means "path."

Oh, good grief, I am not a Putin.

Did I say you were ?

I just stated the fact that the name "Putin" means "path."

Interesting that you took it personally.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As soon as I hit the "reply" button to post my question to Open, several things happened at once:

1) my tab with this thread closed

2) tab opened to Crackle.com with the Godzilla: Final Wars video

3) tab opened to Rugged.com with a video that never loaded

4) tab opened to 404 page ... the 7777 page

5) tab opened to 404'd 0000 page

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
so were still no further forward ??? oh well....... i enjoyed my chicken

@ OPEN

its about *time* you set those pages up again...... or atleast drop us a bone here....... theres too many sheep and not enough shepheards, the problem the other day was there was too many shepheards.... but we made progress...... send ivanova some more info, we know she`s your biblical spy

edit on 28-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: *time* was -tim- lol

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join