It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Invisible link in the top left corner

I mentioned it pages ago, maybe no one took any notice lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I haven't read *all* pages of the thread, but I couldn't find the following mentioned in the ones I did:

oct282011.com...

It contains a beatles video leading to this channel:

www.youtube.com...

But I guess that's a dead end.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

It was mentioned at some point but wasn't followed up.

I personally don't think it has anything to do with that particular youtube channel or user. The person behind this site would have just used the video I think.
edit on 24-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I did a search and didn't find a darn thing posted about this yet, so very sorry if it's a repost!:

oct282011.com...

Even though it turned out to be a major bummer, everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the 8/3/11. Seriously doubt this one has anything to do with that one, though.

..so ATS stars and flags generator is doing this again?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My clues:
"going" "key"

"92-5x" and use the comment ("it's not 9, don't be deceived"), then use the numbers from second picture, so its not 92-59, but something else...maybe 52-5x...or any other result as 92-5x present on picture. Its either a number or "hold" because 52-5x looking at the picture can mean this

"not the obvious" "light" or "fire" , maybe even "knowledge" as the bringer of light can be also bringer of knowledge

"down step" "silent" "no talk" , but when you consider small pic in upper left corner, looks like thread that has started to unveil

"line no 3" , noised pic, with either pyramid and stairs, and group of people staring at something, or just use text from it " you are making..."

"atlasbabylondeception" i am looking at line 3 and cannot recognize the text...

thats so far

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
mod, pleeeeease move this thread to the hoax forum or to the riddles forum if there is any...

I can't bear another CREEPY or SCARY or SPOOKY new conspiracy website....

if not I announce right now that I will put up a website with a picture of a chimp with red eyes eating a blue banana. Underlined with the word BEWARE and the REALLY SPOOKY, CREEPY date 19.9.1999... In case you didn't know: I am a TIME TRAVELLER...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KoRupT

I thought that 9 was different as well. Glad you took notice as well. If you google that with the "9" as a "g" you get this: books.google.com... K8T20gHvnbyPBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=3g48893&f=false

Literally, you ONLY get this. On google, getting only one thing is rare. Also, it's a book under planets/spiritual. SPIRITUAL, isn't that what people thought it was about? Something spiritual?

I don't want to look too far into it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Also, a few of the numbers look to be written over as if they were a different number first..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Had a good time reading all 14 pages. I look forward to seeing if this goes anywhere. I had fun looking around!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
also, the angel pic that is all blurry has 3 angels on each side. there is a "do not" sign or a circle with a slash through it on the right side of the "oct282011.com" angel picture. also, there are 3 arrows on one side and on the side with the one angel crossed out, it has 2 arrows and it acknowledges that the slash is there by saying "-1".

so is the picture saying that there is an angel left out? No clue to me, but here's the original angel picture for proof that right where there is an angel, on the right side of it, there is also a slashed circle on the "oct282011.com" site.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Sorry that was probably confusing, i just didn't know how to word it. haha.

Basically, there's an angel being crossed out in the "mystery" site.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Did anyone figure out what the morse code says when you call the telephone number??? 4092333735

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have checked the website again and can see -

Top left corner is a link to an image of the thinking man statue.

Not sure what this would mean but indeed none of it I get to be honest!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by KoRupT

I thought that 9 was different as well. Glad you took notice as well. If you google that with the "9" as a "g" you get this: books.google.com... K8T20gHvnbyPBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=3g48893&f=false

Literally, you ONLY get this. On google, getting only one thing is rare. Also, it's a book under planets/spiritual. SPIRITUAL, isn't that what people thought it was about? Something spiritual?

I don't want to look too far into it.

look at the very last page of that book, its a picture,

what the hell of? i dont know xD

kool lookin tho, kinda looks like the surface of the sun up close

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been commented, but I found "whois chk@4>mre "

Hmm, the picture of the angels under the shushing woman has words.

I can make out "You are mankind"
edit on 24-8-2011 by voidla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
On the website itself, the second to last pic at the bottom, if you tilt your screen it says "your making it" what does all this mean, it's similar to the illuminati countdown sight, whats going on?????

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Considering this website was made by a website called projectpixels and the last picture name is somethin about babylon deception, im gonna say that hoaxer of a preacher who predicted the end of the world a couple months ago paid this dude to make this website, because that seems to be the theme, and im pretty sure that date is the next one he made up.

have fun wasting your time

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
Another monkey see monkey do web-site created by some attention hungry goon. Here are the facts as I see them;

1) Site likely created by fellow ATS member.
2) Site likely 'discovered' by ATS member who created site.
3) Site holds zero signifigance and is merely a hoax to gather attention/stars/etc.
4) No, you will never prove it.

Fail.

Nope, sorry, try again.
I am so NOT that smart!!
Dude, I'm old and lucky I can figure out how to respond on this board. lol.
I already explained how I found it, way back at the beginning. I had a lot of fun with the 8/3/11 site (even though it turned out to be crap!) and so did a lot of other people, so I figured they'd probably have some fun trying to figure out this one, too. Besides, the people on this board are damn smart - they figured out the other one in a few DAYS - and I want to know what this one is about so I posted it. Yeah, I know, lazy to have someone else do the work for me. lol
Enough of an explanation?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
since I was invited to this thread, directly, by a couple of people....

This is my apology for not getting involved, I've learned my lesson.

Good luck though

I hope your riddle actually has a solution.

R.I.P. 8•3•11 (if they ever let you die)

Seriously? ~gasp~
Major, major disappointment!

We really need yours and HighPriestess' brain power, fresh point of view and common sense.
We really do! Please reconsider.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So now the invisible link on the upper left goes to a pic of "The Thinker". projectpixels.com... "how_far_away"
Was that what it was before? Sorry, I went to bed and didn't keep up

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

The picture on the notebook paper at the very bottom is odd to say the least. and what is "atlasbabylondesception?' if you save the picture at the bottom that is the title that it is listed under... Good post thanks!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join