It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok, listen, this is going to sound way out there and bizzarro, and it has taken the length of this entire thread to get the guts to post this, but bear with me. I'm no psychic, have never claimed to have any kind of mythical power or insight, God does not talk to me and I have no way of proving this to anyone, but here it is anyway...

There was this guy on the net I kept running across that was insistent of some prophecy he made.
I couldn't seem to get away from this dude no matter where I went on the net (not literally, he wasn't stalking me or anything).
I ran into so many mentions, or threads, or some kind of obscure lead to him that I started paying attention.
Here's the bizzarro part - the guy uses cards to get dates and messages from God. Since then, I've learned that a lot of people use this method to get messages/clues/prophecies whatever.

Now, I don't believe in that stuff. I honestly don't think God is going to give you any kind of message through a regular old deck of cards. But here's the thing - I got so irritated with it NOT being true, that I broke down and tried it.
I got a regular old deck of cards out, shuffled and dealt them, one by one, from the top.
I got: 9,3, 10, ace.

I shuffled and did it again and got:
9,3,10,ace.

Now, honestly, what are the freaking odds?!

I went and got my daughter (she was 19 at the time), told her what happened (of course, she rolled her eyes
) and I pulled again:
9,3,10,ace.

We both freaked out! I was shaking so bad I had to go sit down.

Nothing like that has ever, ever happened to me before.

My daughter was flabbergasted and figured I was doing some trick. I assured her it wasn't some 'trick'. I'm not that smart or coordinated enough.
She picked up the cards, shuffled and dealt, just like I had, one at a time from the top.
Guess what she got?
Yup!:
9,3,10,ace.

I ripped the cards out of her hand and told her not to touch them while she's freaking out yelling, "No way! No. Freaking. Way."

Anyway, she pulled 2 more times and got the same freaking cards!

A few friends stopped over in the afternoon,we told them, and of course they didn't believe us. One grabbed the deck, shuffled, and guess what he pulled? TWICE!! It wouldn't work for any of the rest of them, but they were all totally, completely freaked out. When we all came to a consensus that it may not be something 'good' doing this, we dropped the whole subject.
I put the deck away and we haven't touched it since.

It was 2009 when we did this, so we all thought it meant September 3, 2010. Nothing happened and none of us has mentioned it since then.
Since ace can be 1 or eleven, 10+1=2011, what if it meant September 3, 2011?

Or September 10, 2011 (without that mythical 3 that Open keeps mentioning?)

Maybe it isn't even a date. None of us that were there that day has a clue, really, what it's all about but it's something that none of us can forget or shake off as just chance.

Ok, now you can all slam me and just figure I'm a weirdo and move on.
I honestly, wouldn't blame you.

Oh, sorry, my entire point was maybe try those numbers in the keypad?
edit on 28-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SillyAndSweet
I'm not sure if this has been said already, or if it has any meaning...
On the Oct 28 website, when you view page source the green text says..

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve.

Does it mean that looking up the various numbers is nothing more than a wild goose chase and that we should just wait and see what happens?

Reminds me of an elementary school pop quiz... maybe some of you have taken it.

The teacher gives out a difficult looking test and tells the class how important the
test is and how they only have a limited amount of time to complete it and to be
sure to read all the instructions.

So the kids start the test... many of them trying to find the answers to the difficult
and weird questions... then some of them look up to see other kids have already
completed the test.... what ???... How can they have completed such a difficult test
in record time ??

Then the teacher says time is up... while many of the kids are still frantically trying to finish it.

The test... you see.. is important... to find out how well you follow instructions.

In the "instructions" the test says to write your name at the top and give it to the teacher.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Yes, it is '0000'

on the keypad , or the i.d and password box ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ivanova you need to reply to the message NOW.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

I'm not sure if this has been said already, or if it has any meaning...
On the Oct 28 website, when you view page source the green text says..

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve.

Does it mean that looking up the various numbers is nothing more than a wild goose chase and that we should just wait and see what happens?

The teacher gives out a difficult looking test and tells the class how important the
test is and how they only have a limited amount of time to complete it and to be

So the kids start the test... many of them trying to find the answers to the difficult
completed the test.... what ???... How can they have completed such a difficult test
in record time ??

Then the teacher says time is up... while many of the kids are still frantically trying to finish it.

The test... you see.. is important... to find out how well you follow instructions.

In the "instructions" the test says to write your name at the top and give it to the teacher.

Sometimes, Ivanova, you make no sense to me. Other times, like this one, you're spot on.
I'm not giving up, I'm waiting to see what happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
ivanova you need to reply to the message NOW.

Where... the cult has more URLs than a cat has lives.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite on that one...

Does anyone remember (or have a screen shot of to share) what EXACTLY was shown and said on the ORIGINAL oct28 page?

link   
personal message box here.

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Yes, it is '0000'

on the keypad , or the i.d and password box ??

On the keypad for 'thesafe'.

But this makes me think im far behind you guys here, where's this i.d. and password box?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
im not messing around here, you better explain how you know my laptop username or this is gunna get legal.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

in record time ??

Sometimes, Ivanova, you make no sense to me. Other times, like this one, you're spot on.

Didn't Oct 28 say it was not a puzzle... and not to research it ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
im not messing around here, you better explain how you know my laptop username or this is gunna get legal.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Can someone recap, hurricane irene came along and made me miss 40 pages

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
im out, im going proxy, and im reseting everything i own. trust no one.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Then how are we to know when the answer will come?
Are we to wait for the timer to run out?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

in record time ??

Didn't Oct 28 say it was not a puzzle... and not to research it ?

I've been thinking that for a few days now...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Can't say I blame you.
I'd be p****ed too if someone got my info like that
GL

Personally I don't feel it's a laughing matter. Could very well be proof of what we have suspected all along.
edit on 28-8-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Can you please tell me what you are referring to in your last few posts?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Hadn't I been following the thread and your replies I'd think that you're just making it up.

But since your replies were always reasonable I believe you. Wow it must've freak you guys out

9310, 3910, 1039 and 1093 gave me blank white pages with [...] in them (Ghost pages).
As did 1193 and 1139.

Maybe something will happen on Sept 3rd. Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
message from paypal -> you have changed your email to andrew1987@btconnect
anyone else ??

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join