It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
/ghost.html is all black. not sure if thats any news.
1935 takes you to .[....] page. just got on, will be here helping for a while.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: both were found before me XD

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
wiki:

In ---->1957

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

Thats where I have been heading with this! Thank you someone understands.. Man there is so much weird stuff on those pages!! Seems a lot of it is related!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

yep, that works too.

doesn't an 8 pointed star refer to babylon? i got lost at independance day, whats will smith got to do with this?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yes, it takes you to the /ghost.html page. those pages must have to do with something, why would he change the ghost page and link important dates and numbers, if it wasnt for nothing right.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

tried it for you
got the white ghost page .[....]

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
your wrong, ghost.html is the 404 page, these are seperate, and um, every date i type in is returning .[....] now, infact any time i get a wrong code only containing numbers. *#*# 404's

ed: the source code is clearly different on the ghost.html page and these .[....] pages
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
it seems theres answers in the wiki page for diddydoodas cat (cant spell it, i paste it
) en.wikipedia.org...

cmon peoples, back to the drawing board, now we NEED to work together , since only a few of us are "online" and some of us are not

wiki page was last updated on the 25th........... when did we start this diddlydoodas cat thing ??? i joined in on the 26th

edit on 28-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been said already, or if it has any meaning...
On the Oct 28 website, when you view page source the green text says..

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve.

Does it mean that looking up the various numbers is nothing more than a wild goose chase and that we should just wait and see what happens?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

You're welcome

That site is actually pretty interesting...the parts that I can understand that is

As I see it, there are words in different languages too (maybe Spanish? Latin? A little German??
)

On adundas.noemata.net... there's more English. But I don't want to be off topic

ON: if the message of this "project" is to learn to cooperate then it worked

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SillyAndSweet
I'm not sure if this has been said already, or if it has any meaning...
On the Oct 28 website, when you view page source the green text says..

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve.

Does it mean that looking up the various numbers is nothing more than a wild goose chase and that we should just wait and see what happens?

no , because -history- didnt teach us to give up or mankind would have fizzled out years ago

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Has no'one figured out the passkey yet?

link   

ON: if the message of this "project" is to learn to cooperate then it worked

I have to agree, this has been a good experience as far as the net goes, its not like some random embeded chatroom with people screaming at eachother and spamming ads at least xD keep it up

link   
Personally I'm just stumped.
Seems much has been "de-railed" yet again.
We're still stuck on the same info from last night, and some are bringing back up old info...
September 10th... yeah, I noticed that actually the timing came to almost exactly 24 hours before the 9-11 10 year anniversary... could be interesting, could be coincidental (though that's not supposed to happen right???).
I just don't know any more.
A straight answer (no matter how small) would be nice for once...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Has no'one figured out the passkey yet?

nope....... got any ideas ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
to open

have you finished your final picture yet?

me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

I am going to concentrate on that instead of this thread as I read some really really interesting stuff in there. I believe its part of a bunch of coded emails.. called MIME format I wiki'd it

This is a multi-part message in MIME format... han levde ta, au. ..:::::::::..:::::..::..:::::..:::::..:::::This is something i copied out of There.

Stays stuff about humans, moon, cashing in??? Lots of stuff anyway i may check back later, not sure yet seems i have spent way to much time here already! i wish i was a code breaker to see what it really means.

link   

Yes, it is '0000'

link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
to open
have you finished your final picture yet?

Yeah, thats what im wondering, or do we still have to be patient for another day (hence 'the change of us didnt happen in three days, with 3 italicized), and then the final picture will be release. hopefully thats it, and were not totally missing a key point.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the id password box.................... what about : I.D - Einstien , PASSWORD - Gunpowder ???

on wiki it says Einstien suggested the gunpowder to diddlydooda for his cat experiment , and Einstein stuck by it even when it wasnt used.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join