It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
ok, so did September 10th get us anywhere? Think people's, think! lol.
Any interesting events coming up for that date this year? How about in history?
probably grasping at straws here, but at this point...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
When I put html instead of jpeg in the code box I get this, but not if I put jpeg

oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Gotta tell me what you're seeing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

Ok, you are here to warn us. I'll take that.
Let's go back to the beginning.
You say you were led here. You will not elaborate.
If you are truly here to warn us, and you know SO much, as you claim, why don't you let us in on all these secrets you have been alluding to the entire time?
Your posts constantly hint that you know more than you are saying.
Time to come out and say it.

I've said thousands of times...
here and on many forums since 2000.

Unlike the Oct28 psyop cult...

My message is overt, loud and clear.

Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

Tsar Vladimir resurrects the Third Rome.

Tsar Vladimir destroys Babylon.

Tsar Vladimir ushers in the Kingdom of God on earth.

can we stop this B.S now ???? putin will die soon, like everyone else.........either old age or 2012 or 0ct 28 ..... one way or another putin will bite the dust like the rest of us............man can not control man without failure, thats what history taught me.

Now there was an interesting psyop statement... the best one you've come up with yet...
you could be good enough to start your own cult.

The real "Putin" has not been revealed yet... when heaven is opened God's Anointed Tsar
[on His white horse - Rev 19] will be revealed.. and He will destroy God's enemies.

see , christianity is a cult

That is not what I said.

But much of what passes for Christianity today is baalism.

christianity is ball-ism....... utter bow locks
it stems from sun worship like every other religion *cough* i mean - cult-

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And... the hurricane ?

Well... it's hurricane season... and there is such a thing as weather manipulation and warfare.

Cults can't manipulate the weather.. but they might take credit from those who do.

ok i`ll bite........... what do you know ??? you keep going back to the hurricane like you are aware of information which we are not.......... please ...... explain...........in FULL detail ........ why you are so certain this involves the hurricane ??? if you have no explaination, or dont feel like revealing it, then please, just stfu about hurricanes and russians.

if you go over to GLP this cisco called out further essentially we are in a major end time battle struggle going on with October 28 being the play out date. It appears to me OPEN is saying go into the light it is safe in the tunnel, you will still live. He asks us to all be change in the change me? love...he is calling for the end of duality..like we go into the plane in the mirror where it meets for our new world. We get to write or hole new script for the new hologram world.

A final response to one of sincerity:

'Open' gave preference to this name to commemorate particular actions which his superior had engaged in the "Garden of Eden" (however you wish to interpret such). It was this clever twist on words which supposedly lead humankind to suffering. It meant both, depending how one would receive it, an attempt at absolving any responsibility on his part. Truth and love is not obscure to those pure of heart. "Eve", however, allowed temptation and selfishness into her own, partaking of the "fruit" which ultimately severed her relationship with her superior. This is the reason for the designation: to deceive with seemingly benevolent twists and turns, appealing to curiosity and selfishness, and attempt to escape with impunity. Thus on your own volition, to 'open' your eyes, that you may become "gods", setting your own standards of good and evil with complete disregard to ones own inherent weaknesses which will ultimately disturb the delicate balance that is. Only our superiors have this right with their understanding of all things from time immemorial. 'Open' is thus a deceiver and tempter. Take that as you may and go where you want. You have the right as free moral agents.

Thank you all for your time and patience in me.

Once again: Watch for the 'sign'

'cisco' 222

www.godlikeproductions.com...

From the "other forum" a post I did there.

Below is OPEN's reply to Alas Babylon, Atossa, Ivanova. It would appear since all she talks about is Putin, it is he replying. In your earlier postings it appeared you were relating your self TO OPEN yet you kept mixing up your scriptures.

A bad freudian slip is possible since you first sent me to Genesis 6:5 on DESTROYING mankind. THEN you sent me to a scripture which is the SERPENT speaking.

Now this last message is appearing to say you are in no way connected with OPEN or the October 28 messages which would defy your previous threads...

Since this ABC conspiracy site possibly can't be linked to and I did answer this region myself I am posting it here.This was OPEN's response to Alas Babylon lamenting she was Cinderella and her ball was cancelled which he relates she is deceiving him again.

"OPEN to Atossa as reply

You originally tried to deceive everyone and convinced them of something I'm not. You can lead that path into confusion, but soon that will change.

Quoting: Create The Change

Wow, I'm the one on GLP who sent Alas Babylon, Ivanova, the video of the Million Red Roses Song Vladimir Putin had a message that linked with his other songs.She called ME a blasphemer as I told her he was for all peoples with eyes to see, not anything old of some old church restrictions but rather something far beyond her best dreams for all with understanding.Since Vladimir Putin is definitely in the codes given on the pictures I am including these links. It has code in it for some one. As I remember it.VSC. These videos have clues as well.

I would say the West has badly maligned Vladimir Putin and the entire situation with Russia is likely meant in that Atlas Babylon Deception caption.

So after SENDING Ivanova the video she declared was blasphemy (the red roses one) as Putin could have nothing to do with fairy tales or sending code to any one knowing of him since childhood, then she falsely inserts herself into this Cinderella here again to potentially deceive. I agree with OPEN. But here are the videos. Alas Babylon has worked over time to ban me on threads she moves over on the topic so I can't post.Meanwhile he(she) says others are banning her when she hasn't been as she will repost.

If any one can embed these if it helps anyone then that would be nice.

Putin presents 1,000,000 roses to unknown woman

Singing PM: 'Fats' Putin over the top of 'Blueberry Hill' with piano solo

Vladimir Putin Singing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CISCO:

I apologize again if any cannot yet grasp the 'message.' Not to imply that your hearts or minds are at fault; the mind at this point may just want to see what it wants to and still needs a little time to adjust/synchronize with one's pure heart. If it appeared my 'messages' were in some way implied an intimate relationship with 'open', I apologize. We both however operate in a similar function with seemingly similar (but diametrically opposing) messages, the purpose of which is to separate the self-ish from the self-less. We have conflicting motives concerning that which is relating to October 28 this year, but we both have foresight as to events surrounding the date. We (more specifically our superiors) also afford each other the mutual respect during these times of 'sifting', going about our business, and sometimes crossing paths along the way.

Concerning the slip, tiredness. I apologize if my corrections caused confusion and subsequent inquiry into motives. I am only human after all. If one sees that it is "freudian", so be it. It is your right to determine what you want to do with the information both 'open' and myself convey. I only ask for forgiveness for causing such confusion. 'Open', however, will appear flawless in his delivery, relying on natural charm, wiles, and intelligence, those attributes which his superior employs.

I must go now. Do what you will with the information I have posted should you find it relevant or necessary. Follow the path 'open' is revealing should your heart also incline. Know that 'open' and myself (more specifically our superiors) will always be operating in various capacities. October the 28th will be a noteworthy time in human history, one in which has been anticipated for thousands of years. This 'open' and I do agree on. This you most certainly see for yourself.

Peace and thank you.

'cisco' 222
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you can see the gist is some staged event of megadisaster between now and September 5th which the Russians are trying to warn us of and heart synch with those of us over here to steer disaster and shield us and organize for our world WE plan as humanity not this selfish group that is caving in. You would have to read on page 31 over there and surrounding area to get the general idea. "Cisco" has intimated to "Just Us" he is let's say the magdalene soul mate with all the "final chalice" and numbers from nowhere yet she is avidly working to discover just what OPEN is saying to her. In moments she was wondering if Cisco IS Open but now it appears Cisco has layed it out he is NOT OPEN and is opposition to open out for a final count down on October 28th.

link   

Originally posted by Grower
ok, so did September 10th get us anywhere? Think people's, think! lol.
Any interesting events coming up for that date this year? How about in history?
probably grasping at straws here, but at this point...

not what i know of..... but one more day would have been 911 ........

link   
ugh...baalism is not ball ism, if your going to make a comment like that at least take the time to look at what it actually is.

ed:

not what i know of..... but one more day would have been 911 ........

good god he's right. well, s***
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It says its there

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Anyone see anything significant to anything?
www.brainyhistory.com...
I guess any of those could be twisted to fit something.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
It says its there

That's it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Im into the safe peeps, where do i go from here?

(monday,monday...I am not your poster. Please, don't forget. (it's all in the eyes, don't expect the obvious....))

weird

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
check growers sig for old codes, good luck with that

regarding the cisco post, on oct28 site i found that adam ie 2326 works but variants that make eve do not, unless i missed it (for clarity, 0383 [deleted, no longer relevant] i tried)

use a cell phone to change words to numbers.

ed: correction! *383 does work

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wiki:

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, usually described as a paradox, that Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger devised in ---->1935.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

not for me ....
but that's not surprising
what does it bring up?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

am i reading this right? there are two messages both hidden on opens site, and cisco is opposing, well I think we've established 'them' at this point.

ed: both adam and eve codes just bring up .[....] instead of a black 404, i don't get it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well hello there everybody, I've been following this topic since page 1 (oh mah gawd
) and since this whole puzzle seems to get people together, I've decided to join this forum

I can't add anything more to the oct28-mystery but I spent some time on that weird README site ( adundas.noemata.net... ) and I noticed that among the gibberish and the understandable English words there are many anagrams and/or abbreviations that might haven't got nothing (f anything) with this october madness.

For example:

1: Ooo 2: Whwaeihsntig oprea 3: Uoy

now checking the words (which contain various letters, not the Ooo ) it turns out to be "whitewashing opera" and "you" !

1: It's hpoe wlil baetry ceofdcnine 2: Do you have the knowledge 3: Who not inform me to high

No. 1 reads as "It's hope will betray confidence"

You can also stumble upon existing things between the unpronouncable "words"

1: They'd echinococcus 2: Crosswords 3: Hat eb b and flow and ebb again

en.wikipedia.org...

And something that maybe is connected to Schrödinger's cat:

1: They then i'll be both existing and notexisting

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good morning!

I can't get into the 10.28 website today. Yesterday I was able to access it using Opera but not FireFox or IE...today I can't access it at all. I've tried linking and manual...nothing works.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If you go to oct282011.com...

and add at the end:

50.jpg
and
0671.jpg

It takes you to: oct282011.com...

These are the backward numbers in the illusion 93 eth nbru picture. There is one more with text that I can't see but I am sure someone worked that word out last night so I am going to check what they concluded.

The pages did not work last night but seems to be linking to something now.

PS - It was the theLastSoul who posted these last night
edit on 28-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

word is fonan.jpg
edit on 28-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
1935 works dude O-o

again the .[....] thing

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

And... another thing...

There is a silly new age type poster on GLP
called " Create the Change" who all the sudden
appeared on my Vladimir Putin topics to lavish
goofy praise on Vladimir Putin with all sorts
of happy face smileys. She told me via a pm
she had no clue what "FSB" meant. Her entire
demeanor is clueless... and blasphemous...
totally "we are one" new age. She reminded
me of the goofy stripper in the movie,
Independence Day, who with others of her
new age ilk gathered on top of a bank building
in LA to greet the aliens...only to be blasted
off the face of the earth by an eight pointed star.

Needless to say, she is a big part of the
"create the change" Oct 28 cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join