It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

oct282011.com...

Here it is for my anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by Grower
Did anyone figure out if the counter would be at 409 (whatever the rest is) on Monday at 2:30?
How about when, exactly, the counter WOULD reach that number?

thats what im saying....................... we worked this one out days ago didnt we........ thats where we were up to when all of these nutjobs came in with their disinfo......... i mean ....... this is how were so far behind....the moles are stopping us, and keep refering to either - old news...... or something totally off topic.

You must mean me. No problem. I won't be back. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

Ok, you are here to warn us. I'll take that.
Let's go back to the beginning.
You say you were led here. You will not elaborate.
If you are truly here to warn us, and you know SO much, as you claim, why don't you let us in on all these secrets you have been alluding to the entire time?
Your posts constantly hint that you know more than you are saying.
Time to come out and say it.

I've said thousands of times...
here and on many forums since 2000.

Unlike the Oct28 psyop cult...

My message is overt, loud and clear.

Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

Tsar Vladimir resurrects the Third Rome.

Tsar Vladimir destroys Babylon.

Tsar Vladimir ushers in the Kingdom of God on earth.

can we stop this B.S now ???? putin will die soon, like everyone else.........either old age or 2012 or 0ct 28 ..... one way or another putin will bite the dust like the rest of us............man can not control man without failure, thats what history taught me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

hmmm....
actually converts to Sept. 10th?????

I think I calculated it right...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And... the hurricane ?

Well... it's hurricane season... and there is such a thing as weather manipulation and warfare.

Cults can't manipulate the weather.. but they might take credit from those who do.

ok i`ll bite........... what do you know ??? you keep going back to the hurricane like you are aware of information which we are not.......... please ...... explain...........in FULL detail ........ why you are so certain this involves the hurricane ??? if you have no explaination, or dont feel like revealing it, then please, just stfu about hurricanes and russians.

I originally thought the hurricane was part of Oct 28 because the symbols were there.
But cults use generic symbols and phrases so they can appeal to just about anyone
and say just about anything.

The Bible says in the Kingdom of God on earth, world order will be maintained via
weather control.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.............wtf has that stuff got to do with a "not a " game ???? i mean seriously.......TO ALL MOLES ->> your posts alone have pushed the endless pages of dribble forward, leaving all of our progress back in the 60`s pages , Grower is banned for having the info in his sig , i`m banned because i pick on the moles.......... simples.

Well, we didn't do all that work for me to just take it out, so it's staying in my sig. If that really is the reason, tough nookies to them

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

hmmm....
actually converts to Sept. 10th?????

I think I calculated it right...

might not be important then ?? still.......... ive got ALOT of these numbers written down, ive kept my own little scrap book of events............ gotta follow the crums to get to the ginger bread house

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Did anyone figure out if the counter would be at 409 (whatever the rest is) on Monday at 2:30?

thats what im saying....................... we worked this one out days ago didnt we........ thats where we were up to when all of these nutjobs came in with their disinfo......... i mean ....... this is how were so far behind....the moles are stopping us, and keep refering to either - old news...... or something totally off topic.

So do not think he meant you! Just the 'collective'.
Why is everyone getting so damn defensive all of a sudden?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

And... the hurricane ?

Well... it's hurricane season... and there is such a thing as weather manipulation and warfare.

Cults can't manipulate the weather.. but they might take credit from those who do.

ok i`ll bite........... what do you know ??? you keep going back to the hurricane like you are aware of information which we are not.......... please ...... explain...........in FULL detail ........ why you are so certain this involves the hurricane ??? if you have no explaination, or dont feel like revealing it, then please, just stfu about hurricanes and russians.

I originally thought the hurricane was part of Oct 28 because the symbols were there.
But cults use generic symbols and phrases so they can appeal to just about anyone

The Bible says in the Kingdom of God on earth, world order will be maintained via
weather control.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.............wtf has that stuff got to do with a "not a " game ???? i mean seriously.......TO ALL MOLES ->> your posts alone have pushed the endless pages of dribble forward, leaving all of our progress back in the 60`s pages , Grower is banned for having the info in his sig , i`m banned because i pick on the moles.......... simples.

Well, we didn't do all that work for me to just take it out, so it's staying in my sig. If that really is the reason, tough nookies to them

i still think we should get someone to hack them , just for lolz

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Ivanova

If you are truly here to warn us, and you know SO much, as you claim, why don't you let us in on all these secrets you have been alluding to the entire time?

But that still tells us nothing as to
A. How/ Who led you here?
B. What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

You are still speaking in riddles, and until you can answer straight up, I'm done listening/debating this one.

link   

So, is there a code that would work for that date?

link   

reply to post by Ivanova

can we stop this B.S now ???? putin will die soon, like everyone else.........either old age or 2012 or 0ct 28 ..... one way or another putin will bite the dust like the rest of us............man can not control man without failure, thats what history taught me.

freedom of speach bro, rule 2, right after "DON'T PANIC" in bold.

link   

exactly
2nd

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Ivanova

Now there was an interesting psyop statement... the best one you've come up with yet...
you could be good enough to start your own cult.

The real "Putin" has not been revealed yet... when heaven is opened God's Anointed Tsar
[on His white horse - Rev 19] will be revealed.. and He will destroy God's enemies.

link   
reply to post by lightmere

illusion 93 eth nbru

Google images brings up this picture.

link   
reply to post by lightmere

I get the solid black page...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And... the hurricane ?

weather control.

i still think we should get someone to hack them , just for lolz

lol, honestly, I'm surprised no on has handed them over to 4chan. I figured that was who hacked them the other night. They do NOT play fair.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

So do not think he meant you! Just the 'collective'.
Why is everyone getting so damn defensive all of a sudden?

the dude was giving me "vibes" when he joined in earlier, throwing up alot of old news and random things like morse code...... trying to say the ghost symbol thing was morse code
couldnt see it myself..... and when ivanova came back earlier i said something like - i mention moles and look who shows up- that kid posted a response about him not being a mole..........
so i told him he was marked

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Ivanova

Now there was an interesting psyop statement... the best one you've come up with yet...

The real "Putin" has not been revealed yet... when heaven is opened God's Anointed Tsar
[on His white horse - Rev 19] will be revealed.. and He will destroy God's enemies.

see , christianity is a cult

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
maybe your not doing it by choice but, do you realise, tall, how many referances from the oct28 website you just used?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Ivanova

see , christianity is a cult

That is not what I said.

But much of what passes for Christianity today is baalism.

Baal [Babylon] will fall when:

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join