It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

If you are CERTAIN as to the answer, then why are you still here?
If you KNOW this is a cult, and KNOW that there is "ill-intent" then why continue to play the game?
If I were you and that is how I felt I would drop the whole thing now and refuse to play any more.

I just woke up to this knowledge a hour ago.

I'm here to challenge Oct 28 and warn others.

Yes, I'm sure... now that I know the truth...
the cult members would love for me to leave.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Before I went to bed, it was green. Now it's red, and I have seen no posts about it at all.

2nd.

link   
Personally I'm here because I love a good hunt.
It falls into my own beliefs that we need to change in order to survive. Now, whether that means survive October 28th, or December 21st, or just to survive the world we have created around us, means nothing to me.
I have met some interesting characters here on ATS, and def on this thread. I enjoy sharing information and beliefs.
I say we wait.
I say that the message will come.
I don't know what that message will be, and personally I don't even mind if it's just a wild goose chase. In my book the process is more important than the end result.

I do not hold it against any one who thinks/feels differently than I do. To each his own I always say.
If you don't have the patience... then go on to the next shiny new thing...
I for one will be here until I feel differently, or until the end... whichever comes first.

link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

And... the hurricane ?

Well... it's hurricane season... and there is such a thing as weather manipulation and warfare.

Cults can't manipulate the weather.. but they might take credit from those who do.

ok i`ll bite........... what do you know ??? you keep going back to the hurricane like you are aware of information which we are not.......... please ...... explain...........in FULL detail ........ why you are so certain this involves the hurricane ??? if you have no explaination, or dont feel like revealing it, then please, just stfu about hurricanes and russians.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
reply to post by Grower

Before I went to bed, it was green. Now it's red, and I have seen no posts about it at all.

2nd.

Ok, thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I never thought I would be quoting the bible, but...glp lead me to this

genesis 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

I think you guys need to read this.

FINAL MESSAGE A few questions that need to be answered in plain terms: 1. Who are you? A friend. The word 'cisco' is a reference to routers, one function of which is to relay information between a variety of networks. 2. Why the obscurity in all your messages? I apologize first of all if you were not able to grasp the 'message'. The necessity of which, however, is clear and simple: If you cannot discern now, your mind and heart will absolutely not be prepared for that which is to come at that time. You are currently not 'tuned in' yet, as it were. Many cultures have written, spoken, and 'relayed' such information throughout history in what appears to be primitive, meaningless gobbledeegook. Such "nonsensical ramblings" are and have always been, however, inspired utterances from those whom reside in the 'realms above' using various "routers" as their choice of communication. The purposes for which was to enlighten and prepare. Some have successfully interpreted; others not. Also, some sources are good; others not so benevolent. The choice would be entirely up to the individual as to how to use the information. As many have already realized, I have chosen the Bible as the means of communication, something readily familiar with and available to the majority. Do not however infer that I then must be a member of some religious sect of Christendom. It is merely the preferential means by which my superior wishes to convey the data. As for the symbols and phrases, these will be quickly interpretable by those whose minds and hearts are already prepared. 3. Why didn't you just answer our questions in plain language we could understand? In truth, many were simply not asking the right questions. Thus emphasizing my earlier point that the mind and heart is still unprepared. An earlier message given by one person was succinct in that many will be seeking a sign, something plain, and understandable. The hearts of the majority however are neither prepared nor genuinely searching. Their underlying reasons are motivated by selfish-ness (as opposed to selfless-ness), an unfortunate by-product of western civilization, to satisfy intellectual curiosity and individual ego rather than the collective soul. Credit must be given however to those who did rightly inquire to the effect: "What must we do when we see the 'sign'" to which I had given, and wrongly I might add, the two numbers "10 13". Instead I will provide the plain answer to this as I ought to have, one which my superior wishes to convey with clarity. When one sees the 'sign', that which some have already discerned, is to do this: Call upon the NAME that is above every other name. The clue to this has been posted many times in earlier posts already and would be readily noticeable by those whose minds and hearts are truly pure. 3. Who is 'open'? Are you affiliated with him? Before I answer the first, it may be of interest to you if I provide background. I am not 'open'. 'Open' is someone like me; a "router" if you will. I have known this individual (more specifically, the source) throughout my entire life, but have been in contact specifically in the last few years here. Is the source good or bad? A clue: It's in the name. Among the many reasons for the name 'open' and how it has been interpreted by persons as yourself, the primary meaning for this "router" to use it is with particular reference to Genesis 6:5. Read and you will understand the source and the reasons for which it is being used. Interpret this however you will, whether you believe in the Bible or not. It is his reason for choosing. Another clue has also been in his correspondence with certain others blaiming them for what he himself is. That is not to say that what he has to communicate has no meaning or will be unfruitful. It is leading somewhere, and if your hearts incline you to go further into the rabbithole he has prepared, you will see where it goes. You will not be disappointed should your hearts find contentment there. This also answers the second question. This will be my last message until this event occurs. Thank you to "JustUs" and the many here for allowing myself to be heard. I love you all, as does my superior. I hope to see you again soon. Watch for the 'sign'

please note the poster of this got the referance wrong twice, i had to keyword search the bible for the word open to find this...

ed: if I know anything about the bible, i know that this part refers to the apple as knowledge..
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

This anonymous New Mexico Cisco on GLP sent us first to Genesis 6:5 on the DESTRUCTION of man...which was out of place and twisted so I posted well could we ask for Genesis 6:8 where Noah gets grace to not have all mankind demolished. (I do wonder if Enlil is truly headed back and operating zombie type people here you can tell with their eyes).Then he got it totally wrong. THEN he goes to that Genesis where the SERPENT talks to Eve without clarifying it at all.

This dude SEEMS to be implying he is Jesus or something along some "name we all know" which he doesn't even know his scriptures.It's a real spirit of confusion which seemed to bust forward when the "gaze deeply in the eyes" page came out along with me posting on Dan Winter and how to steer hurricanes. which I've been in those groups of that sort where you call them differently through heart implosion. Some you are not allowed to as we are a collective.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Did anyone figure out if the counter would be at 409 (whatever the rest is) on Monday at 2:30?
How about when, exactly, the counter WOULD reach that number?

link   
reply to post by lightmere

Morning.

Not sure I am on the point here but do you mean this one?

adundas.noemata.net...

If not let me know

link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Ok, you are here to warn us. I'll take that.
Let's go back to the beginning.
You say you were led here. You will not elaborate.
If you are truly here to warn us, and you know SO much, as you claim, why don't you let us in on all these secrets you have been alluding to the entire time?
Your posts constantly hint that you know more than you are saying.
Time to come out and say it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Yeah, dude changed his mind 3 freakin' times.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

And... the hurricane ?

Well... it's hurricane season... and there is such a thing as weather manipulation and warfare.

Cults can't manipulate the weather.. but they might take credit from those who do.

ok i`ll bite........... what do you know ??? you keep going back to the hurricane like you are aware of information which we are not.......... please ...... explain...........in FULL detail ........ why you are so certain this involves the hurricane ??? if you have no explaination, or dont feel like revealing it, then please, just stfu about hurricanes and russians.

I originally thought the hurricane was part of Oct 28 because the symbols were there.
But cults use generic symbols and phrases so they can appeal to just about anyone
and say just about anything.

The Bible says in the Kingdom of God on earth, world order will be maintained via
weather control.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Did anyone figure out if the counter would be at 409 (whatever the rest is) on Monday at 2:30?

thats what im saying....................... we worked this one out days ago didnt we........ thats where we were up to when all of these nutjobs came in with their disinfo......... i mean ....... this is how were so far behind....the moles are stopping us, and keep refering to either - old news...... or something totally off topic.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

thats what im saying....................... we worked this one out days ago didnt we........ thats where we were up to when all of these nutjobs came in with their disinfo......... i mean ....... this is how were so far behind....the moles are stopping us, and keep refering to either - old news...... or something totally off topic.

Then I'm guessing no one ran with it?
Bummer

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
forgive me for stating the obvious, haarp and haarp like devices.

why however I do not know, it just raises further questions, mainly why would they go so far as to claim its not haarp but thought. i really don't like this, i hope you all get that.

link   
reply to post by scotms

Yes thats the one, remember there was a code that got us to that page but for the life of me I cant remember what it was, it was from the the oct282011 pages. Thanks forgetting me the link

I dont think its in Growers sig...

link   

And... the hurricane ?

I originally thought the hurricane was part of Oct 28 because the symbols were there.
But cults use generic symbols and phrases so they can appeal to just about anyone
and say just about anything.

The Bible says in the Kingdom of God on earth, world order will be maintained via
weather control.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.............wtf has that stuff got to do with a "not a " game ???? i mean seriously.......TO ALL MOLES ->> your posts alone have pushed the endless pages of dribble forward, leaving all of our progress back in the 60`s pages , Grower is banned for having the info in his sig , i`m banned because i pick on the moles.......... simples.

link   

Bummer

I'd love to, but I cannot access the page with the timer to figure it out for myself (or for us all for that matter
)
If someone could tell me where the counter is currently, maybe I could...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Bummer

avatar22 said he/she would check it out,,,,,,,, heard nothing back yet

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Ivanova

Ok, you are here to warn us. I'll take that.
Let's go back to the beginning.
You say you were led here. You will not elaborate.
If you are truly here to warn us, and you know SO much, as you claim, why don't you let us in on all these secrets you have been alluding to the entire time?
Your posts constantly hint that you know more than you are saying.
Time to come out and say it.

I've said thousands of times...
here and on many forums since 2000.

Unlike the Oct28 psyop cult...

My message is overt, loud and clear.

Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

Tsar Vladimir resurrects the Third Rome.

Tsar Vladimir destroys Babylon.

Tsar Vladimir ushers in the Kingdom of God on earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Bummer

oct282011.com... currently - > 5212711826

I'd love to, but I cannot access the page with the timer to figure it out for myself (or for us all for that matter
)
If someone could tell me where the counter is currently, maybe I could...

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join