It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who the heck is david icke? Nevermind...I'll search it myself.
Maybe I should be glad my IP has obviously been banned? lol!

Oh, Lordy!! If this is all from that looneytoon...

edit on 28-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If you are interested...

Yes, I know many if not all of the regular posters here
are in the cult... they are part of the game... but you
didn't hide that very well.. so I assume you wanted
me to know that... then many of the clues took me
to places where I found out the "pedigree" of those
who created and use this type of brainwashing...
then there is one antichrist poster here who was
attacking my Christian faith and me personally
and not just publicly on the forum. The last straw
must have been last night... with the eye exercise.
I went to sleep thinking it was something completely
different than the knowledge I awoke to this morning.

Again... I challenge Oct 28 to put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

I just have to add one thing here.

The entire point of this thing (thus far) has been for us to work TOGETHER. I have been willing to give ALL who have been involved here the benefit of the doubt that they are here to HELP. Yesterday we were all beginning to reach our limits of frustrations and began lashing out at each other. I believe that was purely that, and nothing personal to or from any of us.

That said...

I am beginning to question whether that is why you are here. Most of your posts line up to selfishness. You want all to pay attention to you, not just what you have to say. We are here to work as a group. Are you willing to be a part of that group, a piece of the puzzle so to speak, or do you want to be individualized. Are you in it for the whole? Or only for yourself?

Just a little food for thought. Not meaning to be mean, though I do know that my statements are not necessarily kind. Just wondering what exactly are your motives?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

I just have to add one thing here.

The entire point of this thing (thus far) has been for us to work TOGETHER. I have been willing to give ALL who have been involved here the benefit of the doubt that they are here to HELP. Yesterday we were all beginning to reach our limits of frustrations and began lashing out at each other. I believe that was purely that, and nothing personal to or from any of us.

That said...

I am beginning to question whether that is why you are here. Most of your posts line up to selfishness. You want all to pay attention to you, not just what you have to say. We are here to work as a group. Are you willing to be a part of that group, a piece of the puzzle so to speak, or do you want to be individualized. Are you in it for the whole? Or only for yourself?

Just a little food for thought. Not meaning to be mean, though I do know that my statements are not necessarily kind. Just wondering what exactly are your motives?

couldnt have said it better myself................. i lashed out purely out of bordom and the amount of attention Ivanova seemed to be wanting sort of threw me off the task at hand and i focused my attention on her, many did. It was a "lord of the flies" moment.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
david icke is or rather was on the tv in england, and now he talks about consiousness, and ends his speaches with cryptic words about lizard type aliens. frankly its insane.

the forums on his site are um...bareable, ive read the orgone research thread over there, its over 100 pages long aswell, great stuff.

i agree with ivanova this ends now weather we get a message or not, i've lost interest, and shes right.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It takes time. In time all things change, in time.

I say don't give up yet.

Isn't patience something we are supposed to be striving for?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
not if this is a cult, id rather watch daytime tv and brainwash myself that way.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Ivanova

I was purposefully drawn into this... and I was curious... but it didn't take long for me to discover
there is an obvious deceptive psyop here... I had posted as much here and on GLP several times.

But I still wanted to find out who and what the psyop was. The answer I was seeking was the
info I woke up to this morning.

Of course you are to "work together" in "unity" in a "hive mind"... that is what cults are all about.
Cults also draw you in with promises of revelations that never happen... they stick their new age
"consensus truth" out there like carrots... stringing you along... until you are hooked into the cult.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by scotms

Good morning to every one, Scotms do you still have the link to that page with the maps in the corner we talked about last night as all I get is the symbol all the other stuff is blank i even saved it as a bookmark I wish I would of wrote it down.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
not if this is a cult, id rather watch daytime tv and brainwash myself that way.

So far I see nothing cult-like. Hasn't the message been to work together? Everything has been about love and changing our consciousness... if it IS a cult... I see nothing brainwashing as of yet. It's the same message that my searching has led me to believe through the years anyway.
The world needs to change. We have turned our backs on our brothers. Seems to me that the point has been to recenter and care about those around us once again.
Now if they start telling me to drink lizard's blood, or to sell my children... then we have a problem. No one TELLS me what to believe, or how to live my life. I come to my own conclusions.
Right now, I see a light, and it's worth following...for now.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

for the record, I believe in some of the consiousness stuff, and I think its a natural phenomena, I said as much in the message I sent, but make of that what you will, cause I don't buy into cults and your right. thanks for reminding me to think for once.

ed: exactly, every post thus far has been a subliminal message to work together and wait for something, if thats not a dead giveaway I don't know what is. I said before i stuck around because i read into the content, im still waiting on that, and all im seeing is a group of us who are all directed at one thing with no idea what that thing is. my gut is telling me bail but im waiting on the content.
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
david icke is or rather was on the tv in england, and now he talks about consiousness, and ends his speaches with cryptic words about lizard type aliens. frankly its insane.

the forums on his site are um...bareable, ive read the orgone research thread over there, its over 100 pages long aswell, great stuff.

i agree with ivanova this ends now weather we get a message or not, i've lost interest, and shes right.

I never heard of icke until a few years ago... so I went over and read his info...
really creepy and perverted cult-like stuff... I knew to keep as far away from
his warped propaganda as possible and would never has been drawn into a cult
like his - unless it was disguised as something else - evil disguised as an angel of light.

link   
look, why are we having conversations about NOTHING
whats the plan people .... whats the plan ??

link   
reply to post by Ivanova

If you are CERTAIN as to the answer, then why are you still here?
If you KNOW this is a cult, and KNOW that there is "ill-intent" then why continue to play the game?
If I were you and that is how I felt I would drop the whole thing now and refuse to play any more.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
look, why are we having conversations about NOTHING
whats the plan people .... whats the plan ??

Well, for me it's over. Since my IP is apparently banned by 'them' and I can't change it (my son is a gamer and changing it is NOT allowed. lol) I won't be able to see any of the 'clues'. I'll just silently follow along and read what you guys are seeing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
for the record ..... i think david icke was a tv presenter here in england ... was he a goalie too ? might be someone else..... but i remember in an interview he said " i am the son of god" , everyone ripped him to bits for it, but didnt understand what he meant, they thought he meant jesus, but in a religious man`s eyes, were all sons and daughters of god........... my point ? .......... religion is - cult - , -cult- is religion......... theres been nothing to make me think this thing is a cult............. and david icke is missunderstood, he doesnt talk gibberish, he talks sense, and i think theres SOME truth in his lizard theory........... the bloodlines are true, all presidents and english/british monarchs are related in some way shape and form through the endless bloodline.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And... the hurricane ?

Well... it's hurricane season... and there is such a thing as weather manipulation and warfare.

Cults can't manipulate the weather.. but they might take credit from those who do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

It's weird that you are blocked and some others are blocked from some contents.

I've lost it, I think. I'm just sitting here looking at the **42.html and pressing numbers in the keypad to no avail.
Feel free to ask any of us to try some of your ideas, seeing that you are banned and all.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
tall, yes, the parts where he talks about politics being a complete load are very true, but...seriously, lizard people.

ivanova, i don't know why but i feel like your calling me out as a mole, or that you feel that way since at least the private message, i have nothing to hide, if im wrong on that then please ignore this post, but i feel its time to clear the air.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
reply to post by Grower

It's weird that you are blocked and some others are blocked from some contents.

I've lost it, I think. I'm just sitting here looking at the **42.html and pressing numbers in the keypad to no avail.
Feel free to ask any of us to try some of your ideas, seeing that you are banned and all.

Thanks. For now, I'm totally out of ideas

Did anything come of the green/red sphere? Is it still there? It seems out of character or a throw-off.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join