It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
removed
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
patience - waiting ...... what about - wait - in numbers ?? did we cover that one on the key - pad ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
tried...
not found

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
is anyone getting the safe or the key pad up ?? i think we DID miss codes, and thats why it was available again lastnight.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Maybe the number of puddles on the floor is important. Nine small puddles surrounding one large puddle. Might they represent countries? Notice the mountain-like objects inside the beaker (actually on the large landmass).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf1fa7662bb4.jpg[/atsimg]

what about the two hammers........ or the four cat legs...... the four cat eyes ?
edit on 28-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
the only new code I saw last night was love / 5683 , and the fact that **42 is now active instead of saying we found it too early

link   
removed

link   

I think I have it.

See how hard we've been working to solve - what? A series of clues, etc. Imagine what we could do if we put this much energy and collaboration into finding a solution to something tangible that actually threatened us. We'd be unstoppable...
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarity

this "puzzle" has been active for ages, and we havnt really got anywhere, there was 1 night of progress the other night...............nothing since then. So if this was an "earth" threatening scenario......... france china and russia dissapeared days ago

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Grower
Wow, it took me forever to catch up this morning!

I still can't access ANY of the pages. NONE. I've tried everything - new bookmarks, old bookmarks, cleared cache and history, typed them in, tried to get there from a search, tried from here, tried from the other *cough* place...nada!

I think Open is pissed at me or something....

Anyway, as for the eye thing and being taught to look people in the eye, I was taught to focus at a point directly between them and up at the top of the nose (can't remember who taught me - think it was business class thingy) so that it seems to them like you're looking in their eyes, but aren't. Something about it's easier to make a steady gaze that way and they'll look away first - some kind of psychological/subconscious/confidence/dominance/respect/alpha thing. Whatever.

Anyway, I guess I won't be joining in until I can get to the danm pages.

I'll have to follow along with what you guys are posting.

Oh, and has anyone thought of trying to make a sentence/algorithms with the capitalized/italicized words?

theres a surge of people going on about stuff we spoke about days ago, im happy your here
......................... your sig will be usefull
all pages are down but it seems the email is live again...... i messaged them earlier and got no failure report. Someones just realised the numbers are a timer

Oh, Lordy! lol

Can those of you that are here often put those links in your sigs, also, maybe? Might help keep the 'new' confusion down to a dull roar?

dunno how to do it , ive got the page open in another tab for when we get back online, so i`ll just post the link for the dazed and confused
................... i think were all thinking too technical, i still feel like its staring us right in the face.

See up at the top where it says 'Tools'? Click on that and scroll down until you see 'Your Signature'. Put whatever you want for text, copy paste the link, hit 'Submit' and there ya go

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Think this is a new one and I don't see it on the list.

The word time is 8463. It works on the keypad and take you to the text:

"When it comes, don't run"

oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I think I have it.

See how hard we've been working to solve - what? A series of clues, etc. Imagine what we could do if we put this much energy and collaboration into finding a solution to something tangible that actually threatened us. We'd be unstoppable...
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarity

this "puzzle" has been active for ages, and we havnt really got anywhere, there was 1 night of progress the other night...............nothing since then. So if this was an "earth" threatening scenario......... france china and russia dissapeared days ago

~snicker~
Sorry, couldn't resist

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i think the "moles" got wind of our orginisation the other night......... we were doing great, we whizzed through the first couple of "puzzles" because we were strong in mind and numbers........ now were all numbers and dots and dashes, we dont know where were at......... theres something afoot here.......... i can feel it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms

oct282011.com...

It's on the new list of codes. I'll have to update the link.
Sorry bout that!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms

oct282011.com...

yup , we got it nights ago, i mapped it with bing and it took me to falkirk in scotland .... weird. It threw us right off track, i was mapping everything , we got thrown to different places, then i realised that bing is just searching key words, and - run - took me to > the run eh519 in falkirk < major facepalm.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

F Sake
See what I mean I just can't keep up - try as I might.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join