It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
its a counter, refresh your page..

av22 is right, wouldn't have seen half of this without eachothers help and trust

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I second that.The simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
removed
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
If you "reflect" the number at the bottom of the web page you get "0041218325" A Google search of that number brings up 6 results. The first result is a page at the JPL. The directory is forbidden.

we tried it all with the first lot of numbers and we were always led to phone numbers .... some where russian too, which gave fighting fluid to the likes of ivanova who was banging on about russia and putin is gonna be gods tsar or something
i still think the most important number is - 4092333735 - after all , it was the initial phone number for oct28, and i think its got something to do with that millisecond timer.....something happens when it hits those exact numbers...... we discussed it the other day......theres a recap pages back heres the link if you missed it all -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow, it took me forever to catch up this morning!

I still can't access ANY of the pages. NONE. I've tried everything - new bookmarks, old bookmarks, cleared cache and history, typed them in, tried to get there from a search, tried from here, tried from the other *cough* place...nada!

I think Open is pissed at me or something....

Anyway, as for the eye thing and being taught to look people in the eye, I was taught to focus at a point directly between them and up at the top of the nose (can't remember who taught me - think it was business class thingy) so that it seems to them like you're looking in their eyes, but aren't. Something about it's easier to make a steady gaze that way and they'll look away first - some kind of psychological/subconscious/confidence/dominance/respect/alpha thing. Whatever.

Anyway, I guess I won't be joining in until I can get to the danm pages.

I'll have to follow along with what you guys are posting.

Oh, and has anyone thought of trying to make a sentence/algorithms with the capitalized/italicized words?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So, with that in mind...
What do WE KNOW to be truth so far...?

1. the number on the 1st page seems to be a timer (counting down to Oct. 28th we assume)
2. the codes entered into the safe and/or keypad brought us to varying images and videos... most seem connected (love, psychic connections, mirrors, etc) others seem a little out of place (dancing #4, colgate guy...)
3. we have been receiving hints and tips from various sources (open28 for one) as well as being led to believe there is a deceiver among us (was that to tempt us away from the ultimate goal, or is there truly a disinformant?)
4. we wouldn't know 1/2 of what we do now if we hadn't been working together, which seems to be the main point in all of this

please add if you have any more...
edit on 28-8-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
the numbers you reversed are numbers from the counter, if you refresh the page you see it count down.

ed: i haven't had any problems connecting to oct28 at all, are you still direct linking? go manual
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

"and you'll be_.[....] Where [....] is "changeme" Perhaps change to dashes? Morse code? one dot four dashes?

One dot four dashes is the number 1 (one).

"Wait there and you'll be one."

What say the rest of you?

goes to
oct282011.com...
I should say Don't ever lose focus, I promise you, it will pay off.

In the above"I should say" is in italics.

It has a mirror being held by a light and one dark angel both gazing into the mirror.

I believe this is a message to one he lost focus on and through time got separated.

I don't know how to upload pictures in case this page goes down or is down.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

I still can't access ANY of the pages. NONE. I've tried everything - new bookmarks, old bookmarks, cleared cache and history, typed them in, tried to get there from a search, tried from here, tried from the other *cough* place...nada!

Anyway, as for the eye thing and being taught to look people in the eye, I was taught to focus at a point directly between them and up at the top of the nose (can't remember who taught me - think it was business class thingy) so that it seems to them like you're looking in their eyes, but aren't. Something about it's easier to make a steady gaze that way and they'll look away first - some kind of psychological/subconscious/confidence/dominance/respect/alpha thing. Whatever.

Oh, and has anyone thought of trying to make a sentence/algorithms with the capitalized/italicized words?

theres a surge of people going on about stuff we spoke about days ago, im happy your here
......................... your sig will be usefull
all pages are down but it seems the email is live again...... i messaged them earlier and got no failure report. Someones just realised the numbers are a timer

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And what exactly is up with the cat. Is it existing in two quantum states at the same time, both living and dead. Is it a zombie cat come back to life due to a series of unfortunate events related to an escaped bioweapon? I need coffee.... NOW!

seriously........ Grower`s sig has a re-cap in it, check it out, youve missed ALOT on this thread, the cat is neither dead or alive , its both -> en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

theres a surge of people going on about stuff we spoke about days ago, im happy your here
all pages are down but it seems the email is live again...... i messaged them earlier and got no failure report. Someones just realised the numbers are a timer

Oh, Lordy! lol

Can those of you that are here often put those links in your sigs, also, maybe? Might help keep the 'new' confusion down to a dull roar?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Oh, Lordy! lol

Can those of you that are here often put those links in your sigs, also, maybe? Might help keep the 'new' confusion down to a dull roar?

dunno how to do it , ive got the page open in another tab for when we get back online, so i`ll just post the link for the dazed and confused
................... i think were all thinking too technical, i still feel like its staring us right in the face.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

No-one has looked in the box (safe?) yet. Hmmm.
The cat, is therefore in a quantum superposition state?
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: therefore

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Looks like a Mexican phone number at the bottom. Probably a scam of some sort.
Call it and you adopt a drug cartel. Every month the'll send you pictures of your cartel and their recent acomlishments.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join