It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
emailed open - and didnt get a send failure thingy so the email is live again i thinky

email- open@oct282011.com

message -

Hello.....

i would like to inform you that alot of people are now freaking out with this website thing....... on A.T.S ... there is pages and pages of utter dribble due to alot of people taking EVERYTHING out of context..... could you throw us a bone here..... the eye makes no sense at all.... and looks, lets say........ different..... compared to a "human" eye. Now weve got people talking about russia and putin , and hurricane irene......... everyone is different , not everyone understands where your coming from with this. Was that your point ?? are they looking for materials and we need to ignore them ??

Thanks for reading this message

TallWhiteHuman - ATS

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Something has been bugging me and I wonder if any one else has noticed. In the original cat pic the phrases with the blanks led us to safe... that in turn led us to THE safe. But, the last blank is the same as what had been appearing in the "ghost" pages .[....] but instead of .... contained a _
Could this be another word entirely? What if safe is not the last word?
I could be thinking to much (as we seem to have been doing) ...
Any thoughts?

the whole thing was wrong i think......... why would open feel safe when we are close?? wouldnt they feel more alone than safe??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
removed
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
that would make sense since [1] was the key? where did we see that before?

ed: 8888 - Patience, it takes time. That is key[1]
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

"and you'll be_.[....] Where [....] is "changeme" Perhaps change to dashes? Morse code? one dot four dashes?

One dot four dashes is the number 1 (one).

"Wait there and you'll be one."

What say the rest of you?

wouldnt that be -->> [._ _ _ _ ] ???

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
that would make sense since [1] was the key? where did we see that before?

key [1] is patience ...... number 8 on the safe

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

"and you'll be_.[....] Where [....] is "changeme" Perhaps change to dashes? Morse code? one dot four dashes?

One dot four dashes is the number 1 (one).

"Wait there and you'll be one."

What say the rest of you?

Good point! Def worth holding on to.

link   
so, patience? or calm if you shrink it to 4 letters max...hm..

link   
ed: damn doubleclick postable ragh....

useful ed: i remember someone making that out as E H before, 1 dot, 4 dot.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

He wanted us to "change" the characters within the brackets, which are four dots. Change the four dots to dashes. The four dashes are preceded by a dot (or a period, depends on how you look at it). One Dot Four Dashes = 1.

Maybe.

edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

yeah , but by changing the characters weve took it as - 4 letter word, which got us to safe... when someone said safe on GLP a safe appeared......... one of us on ATS 2 nights ago said something and the key pad appeared, i think we still didnt find out what we said to get the keypad.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by avatar22
Something has been bugging me and I wonder if any one else has noticed. In the original cat pic the phrases with the blanks led us to safe... that in turn led us to THE safe. But, the last blank is the same as what had been appearing in the "ghost" pages .[....] but instead of .... contained a _
Could this be another word entirely? What if safe is not the last word?
I could be thinking to much (as we seem to have been doing) ...
Any thoughts?

the whole thing was wrong i think......... why would open feel safe when we are close?? wouldnt they feel more alone than safe??

I would say the final answer would be LOVE which is 5683 and goes to the Beatles song.

All you need is love.

Avatar 22, I will answer you later as I've got company coming over. In short Vlad was a child psychic. You would understand Indigo. They used the gifted in the 60s in the cold war to view each other. The authorities told us we couldn't move anything when we jumped in just report back. We said "why not?" and also jump in as an important grownup enemy to not be suspect. Vlad started hiding everything along the time line , placing plots on victim's desks,etc. We disabled ICBMs. We got in much trouble over this and were banned speaking. It did not hurt the time line only upset the pockets of greedy men all making money selling arms, rebuilding, running drugs,plotting to keep only their products running systems or allowed.Project Destiny, Blue Star, Pegasus.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Good find!!!
Maybe that could mean "No one holds the key"
Meaning we ALL do? Together
It takes 2...
Everything has led us to cooperation, trust, love, selfless-ness...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
removed

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ok ok can we stop with the randomness ??
were missing something here, currently the keypad is down again, last night we spoke about the keypad ALOT and how we thought wed missed alot of codes, then after a bit of banter on the keypad.......guess what happened.......the keypad popped up.......maybe whenever we "go down" the site"goes down"........ as weve suspected for a while now, there is people watching the likes of ats and glp , they monitor the progress of their project, it makes sense for them to do so...... so lets .... cant believe im saying this for the 4th time........lets regroup, weve lost men, we need to get tactical, start thinking and sharing ideas..... im guessing third eye stuff is out of the window, its not an option, its not that complicated. Open kept saying "its easy" , so lets start thinking easy FIRST , and get technical if we get no conclusions.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Thanks

That is def interesting info... I knew nothing about that.
Look forward to hearing more.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
removed

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join