It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
"Don't you see? You create it, it must start somewhere."

Well, I don't want to keep beating a dead horse all night, seeing as how I've already got my first ATS star and all (thanks JourPolaire!), so I'll let this be my the last I say on the issue. Open, have you ever tried "creating" this with a complete stranger? Because that is what you're asking of many people. I can't just go to my family and say "Let me look you in the eye until we see the mirror, 'kay?" They'd either laugh at me or slap me. In fact, I can't name one person I know who'd even consider it. So again, I'll ask one last time, what now? I know, I'm just supposed to make it happen, right?
edit on 28-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

Here is a movie showing you how:

en.wikipedia.org...(2001_film)

As a physician you do get to do this eye contact,too
. Instant success of treatment flash. Just be in authority as if it is "the vogue". I suppose the clock shows 3 minutes there.

I've noted another way to see if people are soulfull or zombies. If thinking back about a person even while with them their eyes are blurred like on some cop protect the guilty show how they blur the eyes out, this is how you can tell one who has sold out.

After they got up cell towers over the valley, many all when you think back on them have this blurred eyes effect.You can talk to them and look away and use your minds eye to recapture the beauty in their eyes and if all you get is this way blurred out eye sockets or greatly toned down you hardly can see the eye color then watch out.These are service to self and will behanve backwardsly.

Evil people or those controlled by dark cannot STAND for the eye contact. You might want to consider changing your relations as possibly you are surrounded with the sold out disconnected from soul ones. You can also give hugs and hand shake to entrain them over to understanding of the eye contact. With patients you sit beside them and hold both their hands which helps them to attend to your caring best.You use your palms up with theirs over yours as this way you are open and technically they are more at ease you are subserviant but the eyes is what you are after.You also can sandwich them between a hand with one facing up you entrain the most with like holding a newborn.

Your eyes are the window of your souls.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i've had the feeling this was fairly cult since the first day, but I tend not to follow so much as read into the content, unless you count my own take on what spiritualism is as a pursuaded view, I like to think i've spent enough time deciding for myself rather than being bashed on, else i'd probably be christian, I mean this as no offence to anyone, simply the fact that back in school we used to have manditory church visits, yes even this recently in history, im only 20some old, but we had a pretty um...dedicated to her own views, headteacher at the time.

its not that I don't believe the bible by the way, I have read the literal translation versions, the thing that bothers me is the spinoffs, and I can't find what feels to me like the original.

scientology is far out man >_> I haven't seen as much movement in the UK regarding scientology as the US, and I kind of hope not to.

as far as cult goes here I am being reminded of assassins creed and obvious illuminati referances all over the place with oct28, at least in layout and message, but i tend to think the message is pointing at something we're totally missing rather than said powers themselves though they may be trying to mute the discussion of whatever it is were missing, i mean 2012's around the corner and now this october stuff is going off the hook, what is it we're missing.

link   
ed: double =(
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

link   
ok ok....... who ever hasnt got all the old pages, such as the safe / the key pad and so on and so forth..... scroll back a few pages and look for GROWER`s sig, open it in another tab and theres a long list of important pages

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

good call, and I went back and did just that, but im afraid personally I've seen that a day ago at this point =( im going to check glp's threads to see if theres anything we missed entirely =)

ed: indeed O_o **42 is now active!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
its all active again for me, everything is up........ but for some reason, one of the ghost pages changed colours when it loaded....... it was white.... then just flicked to black
maybe they are up to something as we speak ??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Could you please post a few links??

edit on 28/8/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
its all active again for me, everything is up........ but for some reason, one of the ghost pages changed colours when it loaded....... it was white.... then just flicked to black
maybe they are up to something as we speak ??

scratch that .... everything is turning into a black ghost page now

here -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
im not sure pal

my take on the meaning of life page is pretty much just that, I have a friend who is deeply into quantum mechanics and the first thing he'd tell you is the brain processes the world we see, every hint so far has pointed at what we know as psychic phenomena as being entirely natural, without going off the deep end I know one experiment that proved such. a great example...i am a musician, or was moreso in the past, focusing more on electrical stuff now, but anyway, you know that feeling when your in the middle of a chorus, and you grin and nod to the drummer and the whole band is in perfect sync? done without words, and nearly overlooked as coincidence.

at least thats what I make of all this, open says we should come to our own conclusion so I guess i'd suggest look into it at least, you'd think its so far out from reality but look again and its so clear that its not.

ed: I say meaning of life page because hitchhikers guide to the galaxy xD

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
K, I'm up and ready for this new chapter.
The only page working for me now it the **42 page (I've been on partial lock out since early yesterday afternoon it seems). Everything else is going to the black "ghost" page...
I want to try the eye exercise as well, but unfortunately I'm stuck at home alone until about 3 this afternoon. Maybe the hubby will be willing to join in the fun.

@BluberryHillBlueStar- what symbology/signs do you see in the Putin videos? Not sure what the Russian connection is... you and Ivanova seem to be the only ones talking about it, and if it's legit I'd really like to know more of what you're seeing there...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
im thinking ....................... maybe we didnt really solve the caption........... why would open feel SAFE when we are close ?? you can feel safe in alot of places/ways, so feeling safe nowadays isnt hard at all.......... maybe thats what open means, were looking too far into things, its right infront of us......??...... just a thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This is seriously starting to piss me off....none of them work......
.....thanks anyway!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve

This is seriously starting to piss me off....none of them work......
.....thanks anyway!

keep them handy in another tab, they`ll work when open is back online

link   
I am probably 20 steps behind aggggaaaaiiinnnngggg. But I am going to throw in my thoughts. Apologies in advance if I am copying someone - it is not intentional.

Could this be the 3rd eye they are talking about? The following article has 2 main exercises to activate it.

1. Using a mirror if you are alone.
2. Or if 2 people - staring at each other to open the eye.

jksalescompany.com...

Probably nothing but worth a look.

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
im thinking ....................... maybe we didnt really solve the caption........... why would open feel SAFE when we are close ?? you can feel safe in alot of places/ways, so feeling safe nowadays isnt hard at all.......... maybe thats what open means, were looking too far into things, its right infront of us......??...... just a thought.

i'd have to agree with that, without stepping back to think the first two days confused the heck out of me, then it made sense, at least to me and my whacky thought process xD

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
I am probably 20 steps behind aggggaaaaiiinnnngggg. But I am going to throw in my thoughts. Apologies in advance if I am copying someone - it is not intentional.

Could this be the 3rd eye they are talking about? The following article has 2 main exercises to activate it.

1. Using a mirror if you are alone.
2. Or if 2 people - staring at each other to open the eye.

jksalescompany.com...

Probably nothing but worth a look.

why would we need to open our 3rd eye though
this is whats confusing me....... weve got........ open your 3rd eye......... hurricanes.......something to do with russia and putin.......and all of this held us back yesterday........we got no where........but oct28 knew this would happen i think, thats why it said something about others will look for materials.. ignore them. I still think it meant there would be alot of info thrown around thats got nothing to do with this thing.... personnaly, the only time i open my 3rd eye is when ive had a hot curry the night before

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Oh I have no damn clue why

Ha ha I know - mine is still open from last night I think, hence why I am losing the thread. - LOL.

To be honest I just keep looking at each thing in the most practical/linked way I can think of. I still think this is something non WOW and probably not even that clever. (although cleverer than me it must be said!) I am trying to see the obvious message in case it links to something else.

That is my excuse for being clueless and I am sticking to it.......LOL.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I never thought I would be quoting the bible, but...glp lead me to this

genesis 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

I think you guys need to read this.

FINAL MESSAGE A few questions that need to be answered in plain terms: 1. Who are you? A friend. The word 'cisco' is a reference to routers, one function of which is to relay information between a variety of networks. 2. Why the obscurity in all your messages? I apologize first of all if you were not able to grasp the 'message'. The necessity of which, however, is clear and simple: If you cannot discern now, your mind and heart will absolutely not be prepared for that which is to come at that time. You are currently not 'tuned in' yet, as it were. Many cultures have written, spoken, and 'relayed' such information throughout history in what appears to be primitive, meaningless gobbledeegook. Such "nonsensical ramblings" are and have always been, however, inspired utterances from those whom reside in the 'realms above' using various "routers" as their choice of communication. The purposes for which was to enlighten and prepare. Some have successfully interpreted; others not. Also, some sources are good; others not so benevolent. The choice would be entirely up to the individual as to how to use the information. As many have already realized, I have chosen the Bible as the means of communication, something readily familiar with and available to the majority. Do not however infer that I then must be a member of some religious sect of Christendom. It is merely the preferential means by which my superior wishes to convey the data. As for the symbols and phrases, these will be quickly interpretable by those whose minds and hearts are already prepared. 3. Why didn't you just answer our questions in plain language we could understand? In truth, many were simply not asking the right questions. Thus emphasizing my earlier point that the mind and heart is still unprepared. An earlier message given by one person was succinct in that many will be seeking a sign, something plain, and understandable. The hearts of the majority however are neither prepared nor genuinely searching. Their underlying reasons are motivated by selfish-ness (as opposed to selfless-ness), an unfortunate by-product of western civilization, to satisfy intellectual curiosity and individual ego rather than the collective soul. Credit must be given however to those who did rightly inquire to the effect: "What must we do when we see the 'sign'" to which I had given, and wrongly I might add, the two numbers "10 13". Instead I will provide the plain answer to this as I ought to have, one which my superior wishes to convey with clarity. When one sees the 'sign', that which some have already discerned, is to do this: Call upon the NAME that is above every other name. The clue to this has been posted many times in earlier posts already and would be readily noticeable by those whose minds and hearts are truly pure. 3. Who is 'open'? Are you affiliated with him? Before I answer the first, it may be of interest to you if I provide background. I am not 'open'. 'Open' is someone like me; a "router" if you will. I have known this individual (more specifically, the source) throughout my entire life, but have been in contact specifically in the last few years here. Is the source good or bad? A clue: It's in the name. Among the many reasons for the name 'open' and how it has been interpreted by persons as yourself, the primary meaning for this "router" to use it is with particular reference to Genesis 6:5. Read and you will understand the source and the reasons for which it is being used. Interpret this however you will, whether you believe in the Bible or not. It is his reason for choosing. Another clue has also been in his correspondence with certain others blaiming them for what he himself is. That is not to say that what he has to communicate has no meaning or will be unfruitful. It is leading somewhere, and if your hearts incline you to go further into the rabbithole he has prepared, you will see where it goes. You will not be disappointed should your hearts find contentment there. This also answers the second question. This will be my last message until this event occurs. Thank you to "JustUs" and the many here for allowing myself to be heard. I love you all, as does my superior. I hope to see you again soon. Watch for the 'sign'

please note the poster of this got the referance wrong twice, i had to keyword search the bible for the word open to find this...

ed: if I know anything about the bible, i know that this part refers to the apple as knowledge..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
removed
edit on 8/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Something has been bugging me and I wonder if any one else has noticed. In the original cat pic the phrases with the blanks led us to safe... that in turn led us to THE safe. But, the last blank is the same as what had been appearing in the "ghost" pages .[....] but instead of .... contained a _
Could this be another word entirely? What if safe is not the last word?
I could be thinking to much (as we seem to have been doing) ...
Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join