It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round

Personally, I've always been a bit distrusting of people, that's why I like to see their eyes. I'm not a fan of sunglasses... especially at night lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Yeah, I really don't blame you for distrusting people. I think that's kind of why I DON'T look at them, cause all I see most of the time is someone who will stab me in the back at the first opportunity. As Open said, I guess that's what history has taught me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I think what Oct 28 is saying... is something reflected in a verse in the Bible...
something about not realizing [seeing] when you've been among angels.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Update:

There's a reason it's difficult, or "silly" and awkward. That's the point, otherwise, it might have been noticed by now. Think about it. What are you really looking at when someone is talking to you (Is it direct like the check, or indirect like the x? It's instinctually hidden for some reason... Pay attention next time and you'll notice)? The biggest discovery is right in front of you and you are ignoring it.

I've been told I'm (uncomfortably, at times) direct

But I do see what you are saying, Open... I honestly do. My directness appears to be for different reasons.

Bold added by me.
edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have also been following this from the 1st page
What a head f@#$k

I'll pitch in for the consciousness expansion global connection thing
I was pretty impressed with the Russians and their take on this site
www.ourtransition.info
This site has the clearest connection to the Oct 28 date, apart from Calleman's stuff.
And they are flashing up a warning for a mega disaster in the next week

Following on, this symbol (the lock)

may be related to this interpretation;

That is, it's not a lock but an open mind/ consciousness
The connection to the Global Consciousness project may be that you/I can participate in the project via exercises to alter a physical reality (The eggs- random number generators) proving a quantum entanglement theory (Schrodinger's cat) is practical and possible

So,
When i'm scared and you're close I feel connected. It's hard to feel connected nowadays. Can you find where to be connected ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

What happened to Aaron?
Keep going Ivanova

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Yeah, I remember seeing that. Although it's hard to say anybody I've been around lately could have possibly been an angel. But I guess you never know.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthbell

Keep going Ivanova

The path I follow leads home.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
"There's a reason it's difficult, or "silly" and awkward. That's the point, otherwise, it might have been noticed by now. Think about it. What are you really looking at when someone is talking to you (Is it direct like the check, or indirect like the x? It's instinctually hidden for some reason... Pay attention next time and you'll notice)? The biggest discovery is right in front of you and you are ignoring it."

Well, alright. Next time I talk to someone, maybe I'll try being a little more direct with the eye contact. Gotta start somewhere, right? BTW, I do appreciate you're point of view Open (and I think maybe I'm starting to get why you call yourself that). If nothing else, I'll say that you've been quite thought provoking.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
reply to post by Ivanova

Yeah, I remember seeing that. Although it's hard to say anybody I've been around lately could have possibly been an angel. But I guess you never know.

Maybe it's because we have been programmed by the Hollywood version of "angel."

Angels are God's messengers. It's not the angel, it's the message that counts.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I've always looked someone in the eye directly, it's the easiest way to tell if someone is being truthful, they break eye contact because that person knows they are being disrespectful or are ashamed of something. Authority often uses that technique too, I think that's just common body language.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drrp42012

I've never thought about it like that, but I guess it makes sense. I never thought this would become a discussion on eye contact. Well, I just realized it's almost 4:00 a.m. where I'm at. Can't believe I stayed up this late. Well, I'm out. Have a good night guys!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Anyways, judging by the lack of response to my posts I guess my thoughts are a little too practical. Now that I know this whole site is about consciousness based on the source code of the home page I'm going to lay this one to rest. Thanks for all the fun (while it lasted).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'll pose this question, seeing as this is a conspiracy site, and all...

Open,

Do you know the reason it has been hidden?

Is it:
A. A biological process/adaptation to environmental stimuli throughout our evolution, possibly necessary to our (biological) survival
B. Learned (through culture)
C. Other

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

One thing to remember....

In some cultures looking someone directly in the eyes might be considered disrespectful or haughty.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think Open has gone to bed.

Maybe we should all do the same.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddreamer2012
messageMillions of roses... but not one rose for meFriday, August 26, 2011 11:17 PM]

"Atossa" to " OPEN"

I know you are playing psyop games with me.

And, I'm sure you are dying to know how I am affected by it.

So, I won't keep you "ladies" and "gentlemen" in suspense.

I will tell you how I feel.

I feel like Cinderella all dressed up for the palace ball,
breathless about meeting the Prince.

But there is no ball... Cinderella has no invitation
to meet the Prince... it was all a Big Lie.

Cinderella's wicked step-mother and step-sisters
deceived her into believing something wonderful
was about to happen... and they were secretly
laughing at foolish Cinderella who really believed
in miracles.

The shame is not on foolish Cinderella...
the shame is on those who deceived her.

You see...

Cinderella still believes in miracles.

Deceivers believe in nothing.

OPEN to Atossa as reply

You originally tried to deceive everyone and convinced them of something I'm not. You can lead that path into confusion, but soon that will change.

Wow, I'm the one on GLP who sent Alas Babylon, Ivanova, the video of the Million Red Roses Song Vladimir Putin had a message that linked with his other songs.She called ME a blasphemer as I told her he was for all peoples with eyes to see, not anything old of some old church restrictions but rather something far beyond her best dreams for all with understanding.Since Vladimir Putin is definitely in the codes given on the pictures I am including these links. It has code in it for some one. As I remember it.VSC. These videos have clues as well.

I would say the West has badly maligned Vladimir Putin and the entire situation with Russia is likely meant in that Atlas Babylon Deception caption.

So after SENDING Ivanova the video she declared was blasphemy (the red roses one) as Putin could have nothing to do with fairy tales or sending code to any one knowing of him since childhood, then she falsely inserts herself into this Cinderella here again to potentially deceive. I agree with OPEN. But here are the videos. Alas Babylon has worked over time to ban me on threads she moves over on the topic so I can't post.Meanwhile he(she) says others are banning her when she hasn't been as she will repost.

If any one can embed these if it helps anyone then that would be nice.

Putin presents 1,000,000 roses to unknown woman

www.youtube.com...

Singing PM: 'Fats' Putin over the top of 'Blueberry Hill' with piano solo
www.youtube.com...

Vladimir Putin Singing!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-8-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: videos say malformed links

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthbell
I have also been following this from the 1st page
What a head f@#$k

I'll pitch in for the consciousness expansion global connection thing
I was pretty impressed with the Russians and their take on this site
www.ourtransition.info
This site has the clearest connection to the Oct 28 date, apart from Calleman's stuff.
And they are flashing up a warning for a mega disaster in the next week

Following on, this symbol (the lock)

may be related to this interpretation;

That is, it's not a lock but an open mind/ consciousness
The connection to the Global Consciousness project may be that you/I can participate in the project via exercises to alter a physical reality (The eggs- random number generators) proving a quantum entanglement theory (Schrodinger's cat) is practical and possible

So,
When i'm scared and you're close I feel connected. It's hard to feel connected nowadays. Can you find where to be connected ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

What happened to Aaron?
Keep going Ivanova

I'm not Ivanova and am way behind on some of these pages here. I see your keys and see your male/female crop circle symbols. Could you tell me what you think 'jwt' is code for?

Well perhaps we can help mega disasters. Dan Winter has videos on storm steering which makes them change rules. You just do it within your heart asking first within is it allowed and is it for the good of all (not your self--can't be selfish reason or fear related). Like changing Irene into a tropical breeze defying its central pressure.

A portion of my name is close to Aaron but not that. I am the one Ivanova is trying to pretend now she is me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Oct 28, you don't need acid in your cat experiment... with you observing... the cat will die of boredom.

xD couldn't have said it better myself, ok, other then the green ball changing back and a few comments about tnt did anything actually happen? (I skimmed but im still waking up)

also, maybe this is far out there but at this point...whatever....has anyone tried literally holding a mirror up to the page?

ed: come back aaron we would have been lost/bored without you since day 2 and this would be 404'ed already >_< (or not but i like to think everyone has helped =) )
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

further update, regarding the eyes plural, and possible links to irene, and i already linked the thread "did irene just split in two?", well, looks like heres part 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I understand what Open is trying to make us realize but i couldn't help thinking about a short documentary titled ''Scientology: Inside the cult'' .At 9:25 the journalist who infiltrated the cult posing as a new member, was asked to stare into someone's eyes....interesting what she had to say about this ''exercise''....check it out for yourselves and draw your own conclusions...Just thought i'd put it out there,might help a little. Peace!

www.youtube.com...

Another ATS member earlier, mentioned a picture of an eye and the skin around it...Perhaps that is why Open wants us to see for ourselves...seeing is believing.Who knows eh?

edit on 28/8/2011 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
right......... im back
.......... just had a quick glance through the past few pages, and...... wtf ?? is this thing STILL not going anywhere
ivanova`s still going on about that hurricane ??
seriously............ THINKING CAPS ON PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join