It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Update:

'Don't you see? You create it, it must start somewhere.'

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

I'm curious as to why you would rather think there is going to be an end to the world rather than thinking the world won't end. To me the whole end of the world thing is so gloomy, it would make life so much better living in a cheerful state. I also think that when people start believing the world will end they start neglecting the problems in front of them because they won't have to deal with it anyways, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by drrp42012

I think that if Open come out with a post about one more technique to reach trance, nobody would try it. But now, after so many puzzles, we more likely do it because otherwise we accept the fact that time was wasted. And about October 28.. Many people including myself enjoy a good conspiracy, the life is pretty boring if there is no feeling of coming end of the world))

The last year on the ancient Russian/Byzantine calendar was 1492.
As that year approached, Russians became very apocalyptic.
They thought the end of the world was near. Holy monks warned
God's Tsar the antichrist would arise.

In 1492 Columbus "discovered" the New World.

The priests were right - the end of their world was at hand.

A new godless secular order was about to arise.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Dear Open,

...?

edit on 28-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This whole thing in itself is a loop hole. If we are supposed to be changing something, either for better or for worse, we are still not making any progress. We are here looking for the next clue, looking for the next message, instead of actually taking action. That's just my take on it though.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lolly89
reply to post by LordHavoc

I've seen this in another thread....was reading it today...gaaaaaad racking my brains to think which one but it was this very vid posted by a former member if memory serves me right (which it may not)

I'm way back in the 60's pages. This Awakening As One video was just put on that Russian Sorcha Faals site www.whatdoesitmean.com

This is another clue this is from Russia, the scientists who figured out the crop circles are Russian.

Also I noticed making my blog on this the first single hand with the black background had the word "light" and then another copy of this same hand in the black had "light_Putin
Another picture of that blood letting device or saving it from contamination which could just be about blood has 92-5x on the picture caption saving it.
Looking up Russian phone numbers I noticed the city code for 92 is Vladimir
Atlas Babylon Deception...above the ocean swallowing up land or something. Atlas has sort of identified himself as with and or the creator of this project. Perhaps Babylon has Deceived us about Atlas. Atlas is warning us about HAARP and the US or its Babylon crew staging megatsunamis/canes or attemtping to?
babylon has deceived us about Russia?
We are in the dark about Russia? (from the ghost page).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Update:

'Don't you see? You create it, it must start somewhere.'

God's Anointed will usher in the Kingdom of God on earth...
but first there are a few tares to burn.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by lolly89
reply to post by LordHavoc

I've seen this in another thread....was reading it today...gaaaaaad racking my brains to think which one but it was this very vid posted by a former member if memory serves me right (which it may not)

I'm way back in the 60's pages. This Awakening As One video was just put on that Russian Sorcha Faals site www.whatdoesitmean.com

This is another clue this is from Russia, the scientists who figured out the crop circles are Russian.

Also I noticed making my blog on this the first single hand with the black background had the word "light" and then another copy of this same hand in the black had "light_Putin
Another picture of that blood letting device or saving it from contamination which could just be about blood has 92-5x on the picture caption saving it.
Looking up Russian phone numbers I noticed the city code for 92 is Vladimir
Atlas Babylon Deception...above the ocean swallowing up land or something. Atlas has sort of identified himself as with and or the creator of this project. Perhaps Babylon has Deceived us about Atlas. Atlas is warning us about HAARP and the US or its Babylon crew staging megatsunamis/canes or attemtping to?
babylon has deceived us about Russia?
We are in the dark about Russia? (from the ghost page).

That was all quite confusing... do you have a direct URL to this ghost page ?

?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"Don't you see? You create it, it must start somewhere."

Well, I don't want to keep beating a dead horse all night, seeing as how I've already got my first ATS star and all (thanks JourPolaire!), so I'll let this be my the last I say on the issue. Open, have you ever tried "creating" this with a complete stranger? Because that is what you're asking of many people. I can't just go to my family and say "Let me look you in the eye until we see the mirror, 'kay?" They'd either laugh at me or slap me. In fact, I can't name one person I know who'd even consider it. So again, I'll ask one last time, what now? I know, I'm just supposed to make it happen, right?
edit on 28-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

link   
Dang, double post again...

link   
Dang, triple post?! Man, I'm not good at this posting thing...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exades

"Don't you see? You create it, it must start somewhere."

Well, I don't want to keep beating a dead horse all night, seeing as how I've already got my first ATS star and all (thanks JourPolaire!), so I'll let this be my the last I say on the issue. Open, have you ever tried "creating" this with a complete stranger? Because that is what you're asking of many people. I can't just go to my family and say "Let me look you in the eye until we see the mirror, 'kay?" They'd either laugh at me or slap me. In fact, I can't name one person I know who'd even consider it. So again, I'll ask one last time, what now? I know, I'm just supposed to make it happen, right?

I'll give you a star for that one... if I can figure out how to do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by drrp42012
reply to post by theLastSoul

I'm curious as to why you would rather think there is going to be an end to the world rather than thinking the world won't end. To me the whole end of the world thing is so gloomy, it would make life so much better living in a cheerful state. I also think that when people start believing the world will end they start neglecting the problems in front of them because they won't have to deal with it anyways, right?

When I say "end of the world" I mean not destruction and death of everything and everyone, but end of the current world. World with wars without any goals, famine and poverty of billions of people. World where money and prosperity is more important than anything else. "We work on the jobs that we hate to buy things we don't need" - this is the quote from the "Fight Club" and I totally agree with it. Humanity already able to solve every single problem on Earth, but we wouldn't do it under the current system. We need a reboot.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Saw that too ... was able to copy it & open in graphics program. It is a micro-GIF image about 3pts square, max.

Not able to copy/paste it in this reply for some reason, but it is a clipart style image (in orange on a white background) of a round padlock with center combination dial and the hasp in the up/opened position.

Be happy to provide image if someone can explain how to attach or embed one.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Someone got a little trigger happy

And I agree with what you've said. And I'd like to add: Every minute of every day, people stare into each other's eyes... this isn't anything new. What Open is explaining (or hinting) to us (if this is what he/she is referring to), it's not a new idea... I've heard it mentioned numerous times before and even know of others that (try) to put it into practice... and yet, bad things still happen... death, disasters, and so on... none of that has stopped.

To Open: I'm not trying to be cynical and I'm not trying to detract from your message (if this is your message)... I actually like the idea, I would like to make this world a better place... I try to live my life this way. However, I believe that if we are going to discuss this, we should TRULY discuss this, from ALL angles. Those who disagree or those who don't see things exactly the way you do (or want them to) aren't necessarily unwilling... they're just different pieces of the same big puzzle.

If we're going to talk about this, let's really talk.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Update:

There's a reason it's difficult, or "silly" and awkward. That's the point, otherwise, it might have been noticed by now. Think about it. What are you really looking at when someone is talking to you? The biggest discovery is right in front of you and you are ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Newest response:

"There's a reason it's difficult, or "silly" and awkward. That's the point, otherwise, it might have been noticed by now. Think about it. What are you really looking at when someone is talking to you? The biggest discovery is right in front of you and you are ignoring it."

I'm not ignoring it. I'd actually like to try this. I just don't know how I'd ever pull it off. And is this something we have to do by October 28th? Is that our deadline for this exercise?

Edit: You beat me to it!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

I'm like a ninja.

About that last update... got me thinking... where do I look? I always look in the eyes... it's the best place to look to find out what a person is really saying.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well when you're having a conversation with someone you have to look in their eyes because if you look away that person can start to think you are not paying attention, or are not interested, and can be a sign of disrespect, It's just body language. Also for a lot of people it's easier to look at the eyes instead of anywhere else on the face because some people are self conscience about their appearance.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

To be honest, I almost never look at someone in the eyes. It's never come natural to me. I know I here lot's of people say they always look in the eyes. I guess I've just never been that kind of person.

Edit: I guess I should say, I do look at their face while I'm talking to them, just not really in the eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join