It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Bye.

Plays the Music of Doom for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Anyone try this phone number at the bottom of the notebook page image?

319-762-5045 extension 2411

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
another thing i noticed posted on there

''whois chk@4>mre''

no idea what it means tho lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think you pissed them off indigo2 xD and wow so whoever's behind this cryptic site probably has this page on auto refresh at this point.

at this point however I am confused, what is the nature of the site if nothing more than a fanciful distraction? and as its maintainer claims not involved in aformentioned money grabbing schemes?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco
Deja Vu is real!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey, I knew you were going to say that! *lol*

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Has anyone traced the number?

Never mind they probably did what I did to call them and set up an internet phone.
It's pretty easy and free, and would explain the morse, open had a program. Strange method of transmission though, you'd think he'd use a more secure transmission such as a OTP

edit on 24-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

________ (it's not 9, don't be deceived) >>>mre You were deceived by her. to the resistors: I will step out of the shadows for you.. This site, we as a whole, I, and everyone here involved are in no way profiting, soliciting, experimenting, or toying with any person on this planet. We are not observing you, we are not secretly recording you, we are not turning a profit, nor are we planning to. ProjectPixels is a key, it is not involved with David Gooden, or his project from 6 years ago. Being said, I will not step out to resolve these issues anymore. Any person who wants to resist, then ignore the urge to be apart of this and something new, that is fine by US. -OPEN

rofl new description on the site, if we arent being watched then how would he/she know this? I am really curious now. honestly why not just give us the answer if the above wasnt the case?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
To ALL involved In this website and ProjectPixels.com.

It is quite obvious that you are monitoring what is being said and discussed relating to your little puzzle.

If you have a message or something important to say then why can't you say it openly.
Your labyrinth of clues is mind boggling and pointless.
If you really believe that your reasons for doing this are just, then why the game?

I'm calling you out.
If you have something of relevance that should be shared with all, then at least have the courage to voice it.
You are not clever. Just Pointless Garb.

From Resistor

edit on 24-8-2011 by Indigo2 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig-sansum
another thing i noticed posted on there

''whois chk@4>mre''

no idea what it means tho lol

Might be a response to an email I just sent asking if they know anything about D4rk Kn1ght and if they know whether or not his prophesies were accurate. Or it could be something completely different...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
maybe they can't yet, like wikileaks, or not, i'm unsure but I agree with your point there.

their message has dissappeared yet the whois thing remains. chk is a chunk partial file or something I recall seeing similar things in IRC a ways back.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i freaking joined this site now because im super intrigued!.
If you inspect the code on the page.. there is a part listed for "how_far_away.html"
which leads you to this link image: projectpixels.com...

edit on 24-8-2011 by Rizmonster because: incorrect link

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

That has now been removed from the Site.

Obviously someone is whatching this. And changes the site accordingly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
To ALL involved In this website and ProjectPixels.com.

It is quite obvious that you are monitoring what is being said and discussed relating to your little puzzle.

If you have a message or something important to say then why can't you say it openly.
Your labyrinth of clues is mind boggling and pointless.
If you really believe that your reasons for doing this are just, then why the game?

I'm calling you out.
If you have something of relevance that should be shared with all, then at least have the courage to voice it.
You are not clever. Just Pointless Garb.

From Resistor

edit on 24-8-2011 by Indigo2 because: spelling

Aye, im tempted in posting this site @ 4chan and just hand this thing over to Anonymous and let them figure it out. But then that would probably cause the site to get ddos'd by the channers and leave us hangin. Either way I would like to know what is the point of taking us on a goose chase. But one thing I do know, is that it has to do with like i said metaphysics.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

this is why www.abovetopsecret.com...
when the NWO and the antichrist satan take over they are gonna start weeding out the Jewish and Christians and anyone who won't follow satan or take the mark of the beast
he will let loose his demons in their UFO's and hunt everyone down hence the dancing stars he talks about
if you haven't accepted GOD by now or confessed with your mouth Jesus died for us sinners and don't make the rapture or in the bible taken by force you'll unfortunately find out the hard way when this date comes around
believe me or don't it's your choice I'd can't nor can anyone else make that choice for you the signs are everywhere what is going on right now the Illuminati/ Freemasons have been giving people clues for years in video games, music ,movies, television , the mainstream news politics they are everywhere and involved in everything make the right choices before it's to late to be able to make your own choices
I'm no bible thump-er or preaching to anyone just trying to spread the truth between all the lies everyone's be spoon-feed and brainwashed with for ever satan and his people have be planing this since they were trying to take over heaven and got their evil little butts evicted satans time is running short and he know's it he has to deceive and collect as many souls as he can whatever it takes he'll do to get them to he's the master of deception and the king of lies

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

let those dogs savage this site up

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Saying magical words to an imaginary friend is child's play and nothing more, no matter the scale

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Are you sure about that? With regards to the bible thumping or the preaching? Seems to me your whole comment has been exactly what you just, have denied doing,

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
reply to post by Grower

this is why www.abovetopsecret.com...
when the NWO and the antichrist satan take over they are gonna start weeding out the Jewish and Christians and anyone who won't follow satan or take the mark of the beast
he will let loose his demons in their UFO's and hunt everyone down hence the dancing stars he talks about
if you haven't accepted GOD by now or confessed with your mouth Jesus died for us sinners and don't make the rapture or in the bible taken by force you'll unfortunately find out the hard way when this date comes around
believe me or don't it's your choice I'd can't nor can anyone else make that choice for you the signs are everywhere what is going on right now the Illuminati/ Freemasons have been giving people clues for years in video games, music ,movies, television , the mainstream news politics they are everywhere and involved in everything make the right choices before it's to late to be able to make your own choices
I'm no bible thump-er or preaching to anyone just trying to spread the truth between all the lies everyone's be spoon-feed and brainwashed with for ever satan and his people have be planing this since they were trying to take over heaven and got their evil little butts evicted satans time is running short and he know's it he has to deceive and collect as many souls as he can whatever it takes he'll do to get them to he's the master of deception and the king of lies

You do realize that all religions are false right? a way to control humanity even the bible was written as a means to put fear inside human minds. The real teachings of Christ is the same as Buddha, and that is that you, me and everyone everything in this universe IS God and what i mean by everything being God that includes "satan" which is a fictional character himself.

Also there is no such thing as good and evil, only experience and if that is what the site is trying to tell us, then it just lost all credibility.

edit on 24-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
every part of my gut tells me dark's post was related to what we know as blue beam, satan or no.

I don't just say that because the facts seam to match up conveniently either but my story is hardly an opinion changer on the subject, but what the heck, they showed you how to move clouds in that haarp episode of jesse venturas excelent conspiracy adventures with nothing more than electrostatics, add the norway spiral light show to your electronic sky shapes and, thats where my story ends for now.

so I don't doubt this date has significance what I do doubt is that this website let alone anyone can stop it, I mean literal control of atoms, the hell do you combat that?

is my opinion of the actual date in question. your own research may find something more optimistic.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Ok. Thanks, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join