It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well I am off to bed.
Night everyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Exactly the same, or just a QR code? They're very common now...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Yes I did. When I 1st read it I thought you were pointing out the photo via the barcode. You must understand I am not too hot on computer stuff. Having given your posts another read now I see you mention the code too. I really didn't mean to steal your thunder - I didn't pick it up. Sorry.

God I thought I had done so well and you had already spotted it. Could have saved myself hours if I had been more vigilant. In my defense it is very late:-) SORRY

Either way still quite interesting they are pointing us to that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Good-night, Light, rest well.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by Ivanova

Exactly the same, or just a QR code? They're very common now...

I didn't check out every small mark... but it has the exact same large boxes
in the same corners and it appears to be the exact same thing. I had just
seen it on Oct 28 site and was amazed when I saw in in the mail.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

no need to apologize to me about your computer skills i still dont know how to properly quote a post here on ATS and reply, without it looking like i am quoting someone else..
Now that would save me alot of time

I checked some of that massive link and found a coding but my dam screen froze it something about a bunch of emails coded? i really have no idea and i got to go get some sleep just thought i would throw that out there for you.
edit on 27-8-2011 by lightmere because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Ha me neither. Can only quote the whole post or nothing

Can't believe I even worked out that was computer stuff - the guy in IT will wet himself. I struggle to get a PC on most days.

Good night.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A last thought before I say good night:

Tomorrow is Oct 28th here in my little corner of the world. Was it ever decided if "the" Oct 28 was per the Julian or Gregorian calendar?

It seems a massive travesty to string us along like this if we but have to wait for less than a hand full of hours to "see" the results.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I haven't called in days... so I just now called Oct 28
to tell him what the number 3 means to me... then I
told him to get the show on the road because people
out here are getting bored.

I talked until the recorder cut me off. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
A last thought before I say good night:

Tomorrow is Oct 28th here in my little corner of the world. Was it ever decided if "the" Oct 28 was per the Julian or Gregorian calendar?

It seems a massive travesty to string us along like this if we but have to wait for less than a hand full of hours to "see" the results.

You've posted about the Julian verses Gregorian date several times since I first mentioned it here.
Most of the time when I mention the calendar difference, other posters ignore me.

So, I think you might know more than you pretend.

One anniversary tomorrow is the establishment of the Pskov Caves monastery - August 15/28 1473.
I thought of that yesterday when a poster here kept mentioning caves. I sent him an email with an
article about Vladimir Putin visiting that monastery in 2000, but the poster never responded.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I don't know about the rest of you guys,but as it currently stands, I am officially tired of being part of the human project.
This crap is at least for now, over until Open decides to make do something useful. This whole thing is turning into an episode of LOST. On, and on and on and on and at the very end no pay off.

Thanks, but no thanks.....It was fun while it lasted though....Kinda...
edit on 27-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

Another similarity to LOST: the number 42

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
I am quite fascinated by this noemata page. Seems so random I thought it is worth a nosy. As theLastSoul mentioned earlier there are jps mirrored in those pics at the top, so we should keep an eye on them.

This image is linked to the work of Bjørn Magnhildøen. Interesting to see the type of work he does.
epoetry.paragraphe.info...

When looking at random words on README page I noticed that the text has an ISBN publishing number - relating to Norway. ISBN in following link:
adundas.noemata.net...

Some of the text linked me to a very similar volume of books called the The Ash Lad By Johann Morgenbild. It also seems to be published by noemata.

sandbooks.com...

I think the text in both is related to programing text:

www.isbns.net...

'The Ash Lad' is also mentioned on the following page. The page is a computer tech site that states it's purpose as:

"Rather than creating just another digital library, CiteSeerx attempts to provide resources such as algorithms, data, metadata, services, techniques, and software that can be used to promote other digital libraries. CiteSeerx has developed new methods and algorithms to index PostScript and PDF research articles on the Web. Citeseerx provides the following features."

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu...;jsessionid=14CD8F46C4DDCAFDF605D477B8F03F80

So, that is why I am near sure that is the random text.

Any thoughts on why they showed us this picture?

My two cents:
noemata.net is a very strange site. The server is open noemata.net... , there is collection of palindromes noemata.net... , and a very weird blog noemata.net... . Here is brief biography of the author(?) picopond.arspublica.noemata.net... He is strange enough to be connected to oct28, but I still doubt it.
But 50.jpg, fortart.jpg(or fontan.jpg) and 0671.jpg might be useful, who knows.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

You've posted about the Julian verses Gregorian date several times since I first mentioned it here.
Most of the time when I mention the calendar difference, other posters ignore me.

One anniversary tomorrow is the establishment of the Pskov Caves monastery - August 15/28 1473.
I thought of that yesterday when a poster here kept mentioning caves. I sent him an email with an
article about Vladimir Putin visiting that monastery in 2000, but the poster never responded.

You will find I never pretend...nor am I in the habit of mincing words.

I believe I have asked this same question at least twice...without an answer. I connected the question to no anniversaries, prophetic events, or any other than what was plainly stated in the body of the question itself.

I reiterate: It seems a massive travesty to string us along like this if we but have to wait for less than a hand full of hours to "see" the results. Nor do I have any intention of sitting in this thread until Nov. 11.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sphere is red again.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

I just noticed that. Try as I might, I can find no "formula" for making it change colors.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

What do you mean? He just switches the link from st.jpg to st2.jpg

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

You will find I never pretend...nor am I in the habit of mincing words.

I believe I have asked this same question at least twice...without an answer. I connected the question to no anniversaries, prophetic events, or any other than what was plainly stated in the body of the question itself.

I reiterate: It seems a massive travesty to string us along like this if we but have to wait for less than a hand full of hours to "see" the results. Nor do I have any intention of sitting in this thread until Nov. 11.

Since you don't mince words... what exactly did you mean when you said, tomorrow is your Oct 28 ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by TNTarheel

What do you mean? He just switches the link from st.jpg to st2.jpg

Earlier today there was speculation that by opening the jwt.jpg (seen as tiny marks at the bottom of the page) it had triggered the light to turn green.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Entering **42 now brings up a new page!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Since you don't mince words... what exactly did you mean when you said, tomorrow is your Oct 28 ?

LOL...LOL...I just caught it...LOL

Let me plead complete and utter exhaustion..along with a senior moment.

Tomorrow is quite obviously Aug. 28...good grief, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone....

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join