It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 116
104
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


Dam..
Was worth a thought though. Thanks




posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
Anyone with the skills to zoom in on that eye pict and see if there is a reflection of something?




Yeah, kinda looks like words or something in the pupil...they're blue.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
This fellow is the certificate holder for oct282011.com. Dimitar Dimitrov. Anyone ever heard of this guy?


What do you mean by certificate holder? The domain is registered as private - are you referring to SSL Certificate?

If so, that'll be the certificate for the hosting company where some of the site has been hosted, imo.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the eye seems to have something in the centre of it...................... but when i *zoom* it just goes all pixel-ated
aarrgh , poo.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: *zoom* was some lol



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova
 


Just to answer your curiosity, I am in Rhode Island awaiting the storm

As far as this "game" goes, I have been intrigued, and how ever it turns out, at least I got to see a dang good video, The Quickening. I have also shared it with friends and have gotten some good feedback on it. So no matter what, at least one good message is trickling out to whomever it may concern



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Dearest Open,

We know you read this.
116 pages later...
Cyphers, loops, riddles, and more.
Cryptic emails and delivery failures.
More questions left than answers...
And yet, we're still here. We aren't going anywhere.
Give us something more, anything, no matter how small...
I think we're earned it.
We've been far more patient than I ever thought we could be.
We want to keep going, whatever the outcome may be.
We will not quit, so don't quit on us.
You owe us that much.

In this cat and mouse game, is the cat chasing the mouse, or is the mouse chasing the cat?


edit on 27-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: Page count went up as I was writing this



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Dearest Open,

We know you read this.
115 pages later...
Cyphers, loops, riddles, and more.
Cryptic emails and delivery failures.
More questions left than answers...
And yet, we're still here. We aren't going anywhere.
Give us something more, anything, no matter how small...
I think we're earned it.
We've been far more patient than I ever thought we could be.
We want to keep going, whatever the outcome may be.
We will not quit, so don't quit on us.
You owe us that much.

In this cat and mouse game, is the cat chasing the mouse, or is the mouse chasing the cat?


yes.... OPEN..... tell us in your subtle little way.............. what do we do next ?? the "moles" on ats have thrown us off of target, i think we now understand what you meant by - ignore them-.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Ivanova
 


Just to answer your curiosity, I am in Rhode Island awaiting the storm

As far as this "game" goes, I have been intrigued, and how ever it turns out, at least I got to see a dang good video, The Quickening. I have also shared it with friends and have gotten some good feedback on it. So no matter what, at least one good message is trickling out to whomever it may concern




there is one like it called 'Revelation' or something like that.

Here it is:

awakeningasone.com...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
About the eye on "soon.jpg"

The picture was taken 7/24/2005 @ 18:21:00 using an Olympus Digital Camera Model C770UZ and Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows.

The camra settings are: 10.9mm, f/8, 1/60s @ ISO64

Could we be seeing the camera's "flash" and, perhaps, the reflection of a window in the eye?



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
About the eye on "soon.jpg"

The picture was taken 7/24/2005 @ 18:21:00 using an Olympus Digital Camera Model C770UZ and Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows.

The camra settings are: 10.9mm, f/8, 1/60s @ ISO64

Could we be seeing the camera's "flash" and, perhaps, the reflection of a window in the eye?


look at the eye............. does it look - NORMAL - ???
doesnt to me.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Really? My eye looks like that when there is a camera flash... in fact, my iris almost disappears.

What doesn't look right about it to you? Is it the iris, or is it everything?



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


i just see an eye
with a flash reflection

im leaning towards the theory of we are being watched in one way or another be it on our webcams or some other way like cctv plastered everywhere these days


edit on 27-8-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Really? My eye looks like that when there is a camera flash... in fact, my iris almost disappears.

What doesn't look right about it to you? Is it the iris, or is it everything?


skin, shape of the eye......... lashes.........pattern in the eye......... yup everything.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


i just see an eye
with a flash reflection

im leaning towards the theory of we are being watched in one way or another be it on our webcams or some other way like cctv plastered everywhere these days


edit on 27-8-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)


havnt got a web cam and as far as i know, theres no cctv in my house



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I find the pattern of the starish shape to be different. BTW I have had tape on my lap tops web camera almost since I bought it. I know paranoid or what but one never know with all the tech now a days I would just rather be safe.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
I find the pattern of the starish shape to be different.


Extremely close up it looks like, perhaps, a sunflower...but also a black planet with an "aura".

Wasn't there a news article lately about an extremely black planet?

edit:

It may be hard to imagine a planet blacker than coal, but that's what astronomers say they've discovered in our home galaxy with NASA's Kepler space telescope.


Darkest Planet Found: Coal-Black, It Reflects Almost No Light
edit on 8/27/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
well, thats my call for bed........... work to do tomorrow, i`ll be on some time tomorrow to catch up, peace



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i meant either a webcam on a laptop/pc with technology that we wont get in the public domain for 10 years or more who knows whats possible, or cctv around towns and cities etc

big brother and all that



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
well, thats my call for bed...........


Good night, Tall



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm out too...
Running in circles looking back at all the codes we've found and can't seem to get any further.
Watch, I'll miss all the fun yet again... Seems every time I have to go to bed "Open" wakes up and plays some more.
Oh well, hope you guys learn something while I'm away




top topics



 
104
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

log in

join