It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Maybe because when you map something called "It" on a map you'll almost always find Italy. Haha. It's like googling the word "usa" and wondering why it's not iraq. haha

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

'ssshh, do you remember?'

I was trying that one for the longest time...
edit on 27-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
I really wish "7233" would work. It makes total sense, SAFE, fits into all the blanks in the text beneath the photo.

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

what if its - alone - ??? it might not be safe.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm simply trying to draw people out on their word....

Ivanova has been nothing but cryptic on her simple sentence posts. She didn't even catch the previous reference to Abraham giving the law to the people of Israel, yet she is more than willing to act /religious/. It was Abraham that was given the covenant to spread his seed among all nations, and Moses that was given the Law. This is ATS folks, not GLP, so here we must deal with facts, and call people out on misinformation and simple /TRUTHS/.

If you want to post religious /FACTS/ about God, Micheal, or any other of the heavenly hosts, as well as trying to tie in Putin as the Savior of the world, I will try to debunk them accordingly. Refusal to have a conversation with me is only a denial of what you truly believe. It's drama, and it doesn't belong in this thread, so I'll quit being adamant for an explanation about her relationship with Open. I've been stressing that there is a connection there, that they were former lovers, and this whole 10-28-11 fest is because of a love scorned.

Flames? Tension? No answers to a riddle? Yes, all these contribute to people reading this thread to ponder every different aspect of what is transpiring here.

Without answers, we will continue to probe every possibility, until this puzzle is solved.

link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
I really wish "7233" would work. It makes total sense, SAFE, fits into all the blanks in the text beneath the photo.

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

Yes, it's safe, which led us to a page with a safe on it, which changed to the keypad page. Don't forget that 'mirror' is obviously a big deal, so you might want to try things reversed, also.

link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Did you ever think that the green sphere was just a green sphere? It doesn't have to correlate to anything else.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
YEAH! A new clue!!!

2nd

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

I was trying that one for the longest time...

yup , they show-ed us that yesterday............ the actual site though............. i still think it was a - hello, we see you -

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ahhh, yes, you are correct...

Perhaps I need to do a quick recap!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
code 7777 oct282011.com... is nothing but a map from noosphere.princeton.edu... , which opens by code 1010

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

Anyone notice the clue with the **42? In Hitchhikers Guide it was the answer to the "ultimate question of life, the universe and everything". Wikipedia goes on to say "Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence 'What do you get if you multiply six by nine'? He says "Six by nine. Forty two." 6 and 9's? Weren't they a big concern to people? Just more thoughts.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
code 7777 oct282011.com... is nothing but a map from noosphere.princeton.edu... , which opens by code 1010

yes but the date........... top left........... yesterdays date
they monitored us, i think it was hello - goodbye, hence the link to the beatles song - hello goodbye

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by theLastSoul

Anyone notice the clue with the **42? In Hitchhikers Guide it was the answer to the "ultimate question of life, the universe and everything". Wikipedia goes on to say "Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence 'What do you get if you multiply six by nine'? He says "Six by nine. Forty two." 6 and 9's? Weren't they a big concern to people? Just more thoughts.

someone`s signature on here yesterday was - if six was nine - and they seemed to be winding people up, think its in the 60-70 pages
profile pic is a clown woman covered in blood or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Not only is the green sphere the same color as the acid...
and the red sphere similar to the W red/white sphere...
but red and green are colors used in hurricane analysis.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
did we get anywhere with the family picture ??? from earlier ?? no numbers or hidden messages in the source ?? it was inserted after the "shutdown" last night right ?? important ??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Family picture? Which one was that? I think I missed this...

link   
Has anyone tried 1028?

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
did we get anywhere with the family picture ??? from earlier ?? no numbers or hidden messages in the source ?? it was inserted after the "shutdown" last night right ?? important ??

I think that was a wrong url.

link   

the only family picture i remember seeing was from someone who put links in here to a project pixel instead of pixelS which probably explains the random and unrelated content.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoRupT
Has anyone tried 1028?

Yes, check my signature for the link to the already found keypad codes

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join