It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by supergod
Here is the number that was originally posted on the site:
409-233-3735
Supposedly, there was music and if you left a message you would get a reply on the site.
Then it said Monday, Monday.
Then there appeared a graph.

i called and it was a morse code message but i cant decode it, does anyone here know morse code?

Decoded the message "Please Realize"
edit on 24-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by 200457

i just called too and i got mores code also sounded like there was something in the background.. then you can leave a message at the end when its done

link   
Has anyone read my post on page 3?

Surely that was enough to lose interest?

"Your making it" ? ? A lot of interesting images being posted? Come on? Really?

The reference i linked on page 3 isn't the only one i found either.

IMO. This is a way of using the growing world of conspiricy theorists to make a buck. And all you have to do is throw down a mystery that can't be solved and the answer = web traffic x $. Its a clever way to take advantage of inquisitive minds.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Indigo2 because: more

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2

IMO. This is a way of using the growing world of conspiricy theorists to make a buck. And all you have to do is throw down a mystery that can't be solved and the answer = web traffic x $. Its a clever way to take advantage of inquisitive minds.

I agree and it's obvious who is behind it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
O come on. It's just another 8/3/11 clone www.abovetopsecret.com... . These sites are never anything, just viral campaigns or ARG (alternate reality game) or just some bored dude trolling for attention. Please don't fall for this one too people.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So who ever solves the images, puzzles at the bottom also. Are visited by Jack Oniel From SG1, and then your transported up to thier secret space ship, which is in orbit around the earth, as your prize.

Interesting while it lasted Supposes.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
Found a weird selection of characters in the source code... I asked what they were and got this back:

A simple key.. It takes TIME

On August 23, 2011 at 8:21 PM -------- wrote:

> *!*$$!
>
> Whats this in the source code?
>

I then got an email from them saying:

Open (red)

Connect

After reading the post with the video,regarding the 9nth wave of consciousness, "Open the red and connect" means open root chakra which connects to the rest of the chakras. Who ever did this has knowledge in the metaphysical and ascension department. Root chakra is associated with the color red

This is very interesting thread. The angels and pyramid part has me mindboggled because I once drew something similar awhile back.

Just thought id chip in. Nice find OP.

edit on 24-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hooray, my quote from above is now on the site lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2

but how can they make money by traffic alone, with no ads?? is that even possible?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

congratulations

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
A bit of a contradiction to quote me then go on to say "Believe me, we're not on your forum sites."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
A bit of a contradiction to quote me then go on to say "Believe me, we're not on your forum sites."

They might just be watching us run around in circles. One doesn't have to be logged on as a member to read the posts.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Well then since your on the site.

I guess we can wave bye bye to you .

Their comming to take you away now

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

Well then since your on the site.

I guess we can wave bye bye to you .

Their comming to take you away now

Yeah I guess so lol If I go quiet and disappear, you all know what happened right? The GLP crazies came and kidnapped me for ruining their little game.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I'm no expert in this field but i presume traffic would be a big part of it if the whole deal is to sell pixels at $1 each?
would have to justify the price of a pixel.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
this is posted on the site now

''to the resistors: I will step out of the shadows for you.. This site, we as a whole, I, and everyone here involved are in no way profiting, soliciting, experimenting, or toying with any person on this planet. We are not observing you, we are not secretly recording you, we are not turning a profit, nor are we planning to. ProjectPixels is a key, it is not involved with David Gooden, or his project from 6 years ago. Being said, I will not step out to resolve these issues anymore. Any person who wants to resist, then ignore the urge to be apart of this and something new, that is fine by US. -OPEN ''

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
lol sounds like someone is getting a bit annoyed at being found out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by craig-sansum

Wow. well they are definately watching. ok now i'm interested again.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I certainly hope you have your will written out already. Just incase.

Certainly interesting to say the least. Did anyone see the note paper at the bottom with all the writing on it? And what looked like mountains, Volcanoes?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well i'm about to drive home. I'll keep an eye out for any tails and if I don't log back on in an hour or so, send the in the cavalry

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join