It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We an Alien Exhibit? A side show to be Laughed at.........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136
Hi OP! It sounds completely plausable that we live in a wildlife refuge. Our planet is the crown jewel of the solar system where we have the balance between Magnetism and Gravity to to ensure life. It is no wonder we've been seeing alot of UFO's when we live in such an exciting time. I've often thought about it and if we have and are being visted why haven't we been dominated. What do conquerers care if we believe in them or not. If they wanted our mudball then they could've just taken it at any moment.

They dont want anything of ours. We are a planet of fragile life and something worth watching. We could be like the Bush Gardens Wildlife Park of The Milky Way.

Or not....

Yeah, cheers..........like you said, these are exciting times, you don't know what's around the corner........wait until the aliens get to holiday season and they are selling tickets 2-4-1...then we will see even more craft coming to gawp at the stupid human race game......haha

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Thats a good theory, however here is my problem with that idea.

First of all theres wayyyy too many of us. You would think that if we were created for an "amusement" purpose then they would have some kind of regulation of how many of us existed. Granted, there is such a thing as diseases, accidents, suicides, etc. but not on a large enough proportion to keep the numbers down.

Second, the human body in itself is too complex and theres too many emotions and levels on a phsyical functions that exist within us to just be created for fun. One person alone has thousands of ideas a day, hundreds of interactions in an hour and simply just too much complexity. Now multiply that by a few million and the results are endless.

I can see them capturing a few of them and studying them on a more personal level but the idea that the whole world is measured and studied in its entirety is just too difficult to accept. Humans are simply too complicated both physiologically and emotionally especially when functioning in societies.

I completely take onboard what you are saying about the complexities of man and how different each individuals behaviour can be............but whenever you visit the zoo or a safari park, the one real thing that you wanna see is the monkeys.........now just a few monkeys have their own personality and we take great satisfaction standing and laughing at them.............on another plaine, just how mad would it be if you were to view millions upon millions of a species all doing their own thing, such as a human being watched from an aliens perspective, a bit like us watching loads of monkeys....and maybe there are so many of us scattered around the globe because it depends from which direction the alien craft happened to come from in order to catch a glimpse of a certain type of human within the confines of their country/continent cage........

cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Yep I have too wondered the same thing as well as some others out there. Maybe we are just one big zoo for them.
This band had asked this question years ago in this song.

edit on 8/23/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

Cheers, will have a listen to that........always like to hear something I haven't heard before........

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by davethebear

I too, think you're on the right track and that we may be nothing more than
exhibits to be pawed at and laughed about.
When one looks at our antics through a-more advance 'eyes' one would see
how we continue to bully, swindle, love, lie, torture and destroy each other...
we have so far to go.

No bars or fences needed and the concerns of little ones getting their fingers
nibbled are allayed, this species can be easily confused.
Their claws do more damage to themselves than the interplanetary tour bus,
although some of the 'deemed-higher' ones can be hand-fed.

For a small donation, you can get to take one home... but seriously, the Human
doesn't make an ideal pet -as it's penchant for a God-being can become annoying.

Brochures on sale at the gate.

edit on 23-8-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left Human photo in Edit Room.
:

Yeah, it does make you wonder if we are being watched, ie within a zoo context, what the hell do they get out of it? But saying that though, it could have been like this for thousands and thousands of years, it could be just their norm. The only stupid hypothetical analogy I can think of is a bit like there always being a certain soap opera on at a certain time of the day, every day. People will always sit and watch the soap opera because that is what they have always done. There are soap operas on TV now that were on TV before I was born, and so will it continue. This could be the same kind of thing as alien life watching The Planet Zoo, because their kind always have...........

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
But to me the PTB coming to know that the Earth is a Zoo/circus act as such..that is the best comedy one could get. Imagine their ego go haywire when they came to knew this.

edit on 23-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

But Yeah, can you imagine that.......after all the comedy and prank programmes we have all watched and seen the piss being taken out of people, how mad would it be if we have all been taken for a ride and we are the brunt of the joke after all the generations that have long gone...........

You've been framed....BIG TIME........hahaha...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Well that's all very relative. To a different, much older civilization, whose population has risen into the trillions and whose reach spans entire solar systems, our meager little species is practically endangered. And as for us being too complex, yeah our psychology may be too much for us to comprehend at the moment, but it might be grade school work for them.

We are not as advanced as we would like to think.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is a very serious matter, involving these "aliens". We could very well be an exhibit, as we are theoretically below their modern day standards. I believe, however that these beings of a nether dimension are only roaming our realms for a substantial test, as many others have claimed, so that one day we may as well be a human exhibit.

It is in the same way as we have our museums of our Ancient ancestors. Alien blood may be within us.
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

First of all theres wayyyy too many of us. You would think that if we were created for an "amusement" purpose then they would have some kind of regulation of how many of us existed. Granted, there is such a thing as diseases, accidents, suicides, etc. but not on a large enough proportion to keep the numbers down.

Second, the human body in itself is too complex and theres too many emotions and levels on a phsyical functions that exist within us to just be created for fun. One person alone has thousands of ideas a day, hundreds of interactions in an hour and simply just too much complexity. Now multiply that by a few million and the results are endless.

I can see them capturing a few of them and studying them on a more personal level but the idea that the whole world is measured and studied in its entirety is just too difficult to accept. Humans are simply too complicated both physiologically and emotionally especially when functioning in societies.

....and maybe there are so many of us scattered around the globe because it depends from which direction the alien craft happened to come from in order to catch a glimpse of a certain type of human within the confines of their country/continent cage........

cheers

I like this idea actually.. more of a "specific" target rather than a whole. After all we are pretty diverse in terms of our geological location. Makes you wonder if they also stop by the zoo and check animals out there too

Cheers !

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If we're an exhibit, we must be one of the dullest exhibits around. All we mostly do is reproduce and go to work. Yeah, there's a little bit of fighting now and then, but not enough to hold anyone's interest. Zzzzzzz....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
More likely that we would be studied like cultured bacteria in the lab.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
If we're an exhibit, we must be one of the dullest exhibits around. All we mostly do is reproduce and go to work. Yeah, there's a little bit of fighting now and then, but not enough to hold anyone's interest. Zzzzzzz....

But one thing I think we have to take into consideration is that even as humans we are all different and we all like different things................so therefore you don't know what makes an alien tick..........maybe they have a festish for watching dwarfs, or one legged men, who knows what could turn them on enough to avidly watch us. What is the norm for you may be a rarity for a being on another planet.........for all I know, I could be avidly watched by the slightly balding, middle forties appreciation society.............Wow, I could be deemed a delicacy in more ways than one....haha

cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There are wayyyy too many insects but we study them, don't we? As advanced as we are, the idea is that anyone studying us is that much more advanced. Think about it: How many ants are in the Amazon Rainforest? A lot. And how many have ever seen a human? I'm sure quite a few but there are more that haven't than have. That's not to say we don't ever go into the Rainforest, we study stuff there all the time. Stuff like ants. Ants that cannot possibly comprehend the situation or would believe another ant that said that "giant monsters in enormous crafts came with bizarre tools with very bright suddenly flashing lights then left at incredible speeds."

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texanflood

There are wayyyy too many insects but we study them, don't we? As advanced as we are, the idea is that anyone studying us is that much more advanced. Think about it: How many ants are in the Amazon Rainforest? A lot. And how many have ever seen a human? I'm sure quite a few but there are more that haven't than have. That's not to say we don't ever go into the Rainforest, we study stuff there all the time. Stuff like ants. Ants that cannot possibly comprehend the situation or would believe another ant that said that "giant monsters in enormous crafts came with bizarre tools with very bright suddenly flashing lights then left at incredible speeds."

I do believe they are keeping a close eye on us for whatever reason that may be, but i dont think its for "laughs". That is the part i didnt agree on. We're too complicated in our structure and in behavior to simply be looked at as a one cell organism. Who knows maybe we are compared to other creatures out there in different galaxies, but it all depends on what your theory is that these Aliens are in the first place. I just don't think its for laugh and giggles that they are checking on us. We can't get inside the brains of any animals on earth and we are barely starting to explore ours. Unless they have some power to do so, there really is no answer as of now why they come and check on us as much as they do. Behavioral study yes, laughs probably not so much.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
maybe they have a fetish for watching dwarfs

Oh yeah totally, I agree.
That would be just alien and weird. The thought of it doesn't arouse me in the slightest. Because that would just be weird, right? Yeah.
So you wouldn't happen to know where I could er study some of this completely gross and strange fetish? I mean, not that I would be interested but you know... deny ignorance and whatnot.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well, maybe they have some interest in our music, literature, and art. Maybe some on distant planets watch Earth TV shows and movies, as well as video of our wars and other antics. Certainly data gathered here would be sent home.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Are We an Alien Exhibit? A side show to be Laughed at.........,

Or just an interesting species to be studied and kept an eye on , nice from a distance but you wouldn't wants em to come visit .

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthBeDamned
More likely that we would be studied like cultured bacteria in the lab.

Maybe we are in fact some sort of Bacteria living inside a large being and that is why we can only see so far beyond our know universe. Maybe we are are just part of a living cell.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Or maybe they're sports fans and beam game coverage back to dozens of planets with advanced civilizations, not to mention music, movies, literature, food and beverage recipes, fashion new, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join