It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We an Alien Exhibit? A side show to be Laughed at.........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have had several UFO sightings over the last thirty years or so. I know for a fact these crafts exist, due to the awesome and mind blowing times I have witnessed craft that have just been above my head. I have seen four craft circling one larger craft in the middle. Then all the craft that are circling the larger craft then appear to converge into the one craft in the centre, that was totally awesome and amazing.

The most outstanding recollection I have of a craft was in 1980. A cigar shaped object flew just a couple of thousand metres above my head when I was 15 years of age when I was on a family holiday in Wales. If camera phones and the like had been invented then, I believe I would have one of the best video/photographic evidence of a massive craft travelling above my head, silently through the sky. I still shiver at its magnitude now.........

But today I had a thought........

What about if our species/planet, are a sideshow?

What if we are something to gawp at, something similar to how we go and stare at Niagra Falls, The Eiffel Tower, or the Pyramids?

Maybe we are part of a gallery, maybe we are an exhibit to be stared at.......

Maybe we are seen as a comedy, maybe people from other worlds pay to go onboard a vessel to go and see the stupid beings that roam around their world like ants in an ant hill, and are amazed in the way that we live, just to make them laugh....

Maybe we are on Channel Earth to the rest of the universe, a bit like how some of us watch Big Brother, live on TV....

Maybe we are just here for their enjoyment.........

Maybe one day, when they are bored with our antics, they will come down and show themselves to us, land, open a door to their craft, wave, smile, and then get back in their ship and fly away again. All this so that they can get a better laugh on their Channel Earth TV show.......

I am sure that will boost their TV show ratings..............

Mmmmmmmm....who knows?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hi op
hahaha
i could actualy go with that theory
theres a decent film called
The time shifters that shows future people having a holiday visiting past events
like the titanic and plane crashes

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

If you have ever watched the Twilight Zone, then watch this episode, basically humans land on an alien planet and are duped and end up as "zoo" animals:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op
hahaha
i could actualy go with that theory
theres a decent film called
The time shifters that shows future people having a holiday visiting past events
like the titanic and plane crashes

Cheers davesmart,

I haven't heard of that film, is it any good? Worth renting out? Sounds interesting.......I think that is why I always loved the movie, Westworld, when growing up.......

cheers again........

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

If you have ever watched the Twilight Zone, then watch this episode, basically humans land on an alien planet and are duped and end up as "zoo" animals:

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers for that Zcustosmorum,

I don't think I have seen that episode, will have a look at that, cheers............

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i think you are on the right track, but dont see them as greys with a solid body, but otherdimensional, like spirits without a mass.

edit on 23-8-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

hi op
yeh the time shifters is a good film
caspian van diez the main guy from starship troopers
its worth the download i can point you to it but
i have to be carefull because i helped a member to get windows 7
and i got points deducted for the TnC rule
which i hold my hands up 2
go to go**gle
type
the time shifters.to**ent
should download in 1/2 hour depending on speed
good luck

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The Zoo Hypothesis:

The zoo hypothesis is one of a number of suggestions that have been advanced in response to the Fermi paradox, regarding the apparent absence of evidence in support of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life. According to this hypothesis, aliens would generally avoid making their presence known to humanity, or avoid exerting an influence on human development, somewhat akin to zookeepers observing animals in a zoo, or experimental scientists observing a study that closer examination would ruin.

Adherents of the hypothesis consider that Earth and humans are being secretly surveyed using equipment located on Earth or elsewhere in the Solar System which relays information back to the observers. It is also suggested that overt contact will eventually be made with humanity once humans reach a certain level of development.

It's an interesting idea, and one that is not dismissed outright by the scientific community. It was originally advanced in a serious way in this paper, which is only available at a cost, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
YES.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You mean like the South Park Season 7 Episode 4 - Earth Cancelled episode?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02b4cd29d8d5.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Welcome to the Intergalactic Zoo! Please leave the planet in the same shape that you find it. And as always, do not feed, or feed on the animals.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi OP! It sounds completely plausable that we live in a wildlife refuge. Our planet is the crown jewel of the solar system where we have the balance between Magnetism and Gravity to to ensure life. It is no wonder we've been seeing alot of UFO's when we live in such an exciting time. I've often thought about it and if we have and are being visted why haven't we been dominated. What do conquerers care if we believe in them or not. If they wanted our mudball then they could've just taken it at any moment.

They dont want anything of ours. We are a planet of fragile life and something worth watching. We could be like the Bush Gardens Wildlife Park of The Milky Way.

Or not....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thats a good theory, however here is my problem with that idea.

First of all theres wayyyy too many of us. You would think that if we were created for an "amusement" purpose then they would have some kind of regulation of how many of us existed. Granted, there is such a thing as diseases, accidents, suicides, etc. but not on a large enough proportion to keep the numbers down.

Second, the human body in itself is too complex and theres too many emotions and levels on a phsyical functions that exist within us to just be created for fun. One person alone has thousands of ideas a day, hundreds of interactions in an hour and simply just too much complexity. Now multiply that by a few million and the results are endless.

I can see them capturing a few of them and studying them on a more personal level but the idea that the whole world is measured and studied in its entirety is just too difficult to accept. Humans are simply too complicated both physiologically and emotionally especially when functioning in societies.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yep I have too wondered the same thing as well as some others out there. Maybe we are just one big zoo for them.
This band had asked this question years ago in this song.

edit on 8/23/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I too, think you're on the right track and that we may be nothing more than
exhibits to be pawed at and laughed about.
When one looks at our antics through a-more advance 'eyes' one would see
how we continue to bully, swindle, love, lie, torture and destroy each other...
we have so far to go.

No bars or fences needed and the concerns of little ones getting their fingers
nibbled are allayed, this species can be easily confused.
Their claws do more damage to themselves than the interplanetary tour bus,
although some of the 'deemed-higher' ones can be hand-fed.

For a small donation, you can get to take one home... but seriously, the Human
doesn't make an ideal pet -as it's penchant for a God-being can become annoying.

Brochures on sale at the gate.

edit on 23-8-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left Human photo in Edit Room.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The universe is strange than we think. May be strange creatures are a common thing in universe. And we could be the strangest of them all. Whenever I visit Zoo I watch the skies more often than the animals and I think it has some truth to it
People tend to think highly of themselves but in reality we are making a mockery of evolution and intelligence.

Countries bombing the s#!t out of each other and creatures watching it from above
and politicians showing off their stupidity..celebrities showcasing their boots and clothes..insanity at its best. It got a bit wild when we developed weapons and they came in and had to shut down the nukes finally
They would be saying "Look those monkeys developed nuke..holy my..let us shut it down come on.."

But to me the PTB coming to know that the Earth is a Zoo/circus act as such..that is the best comedy one could get. Imagine their ego go haywire when they came to knew this.

edit on 23-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

hi op
yeh the time shifters is a good film
caspian van diez the main guy from starship troopers
its worth the download i can point you to it but
i have to be carefull because i helped a member to get windows 7
and i got points deducted for the TnC rule
which i hold my hands up 2
go to go**gle
type
the time shifters.to**ent

Cheers Again,

I will give it a look and see...............

thank you
should download in 1/2 hour depending on speed
good luck

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
The Zoo Hypothesis:

The zoo hypothesis is one of a number of suggestions that have been advanced in response to the Fermi paradox, regarding the apparent absence of evidence in support of the existence of advanced extraterrestrial life. According to this hypothesis, aliens would generally avoid making their presence known to humanity, or avoid exerting an influence on human development, somewhat akin to zookeepers observing animals in a zoo, or experimental scientists observing a study that closer examination would ruin.

Adherents of the hypothesis consider that Earth and humans are being secretly surveyed using equipment located on Earth or elsewhere in the Solar System which relays information back to the observers. It is also suggested that overt contact will eventually be made with humanity once humans reach a certain level of development.

It's an interesting idea, and one that is not dismissed outright by the scientific community. It was originally advanced in a serious way in this paper, which is only available at a cost, unfortunately.

Excellent, thanks for that info...didn't think this thread would give me so much stuff to read...........cheers again....Mmmm....interesting..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
You mean like the South Park Season 7 Episode 4 - Earth Cancelled episode?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02b4cd29d8d5.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Sounds fun.....shall have to have a look out for that one.................too many things to watch and read already...haha..........brill......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodnoir
Welcome to the Intergalactic Zoo! Please leave the planet in the same shape that you find it. And as always, do not feed, or feed on the animals.

Like it...haha................Do not feed on the animals..hahaha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join