It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Manson on UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good afternoon all, here is something i enjoy watching a few times a week

He does other ones such as bigfoot hunting and dolphin safari. Ill upload them if this is popular enough, Enjoy!

And tatty bye!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Borag the Horse

Oh man, this is what I needed to start off my day right.

I think Big Fishy Bob would agree.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Man, something has changed about him since obviously leaving his singing career..looks better though.

Should have thought of that...loudspeaker + telling them its time for dinner = UFOs come...here we are like a sucker just looking up quietly...we need to lure them in with promises of mashed potato's

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Marilyn Manson is probably one of the weirdest mother f***ers ever....

Like, who wears masks and make up like that....No wonder the "show" is called Weirdo

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"Or should I say; Gayliens."

Hahaha.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I watched that video and another and I thought they were both thoroughly annoying, I didn't find them funny at all. I liked Manson when he was all into the shock rock back in the day, ripping bibles and being blamed for school shootings. This is just odd to see.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I watched that video and another and I thought they were both thoroughly annoying, I didn't find them funny at all. I liked Manson when he was all into the shock rock back in the day, ripping bibles and being blamed for school shootings. This is just odd to see.

Comedy fail!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Aliens are real in MY Opinion, and its videos like this in MY opinion that make it a taboo subject.. it will not help more people to take the subject serious thats for sure.

No flag for you
edit on 23-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can i have my three minutes back please.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Aliens are real in MY Opinion, and its videos like this in MY opinion that make it a taboo subject.. it will not help more people to take the subject serious thats for sure.

No flag for you

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He's not the best person to convince the public to believe in ETs. If he was being serious about it, perhaps; but certainly not in the way he is doing it with these videos.
edit on 23-8-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bo Selecta

Used to love that program, now the dude hosts a tv show, but hes still a funny bugger

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i find it funny, that people come on to the jokes and puns forum and start being serious???? WTF is wrong with people? all i wanted to do is make you guys giggle. But apparently aliens are too much of a sensitive topic

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No flag for you

But intelligent life hasn't been proven? so how can you take some thing this serious if it hasn't been proven? yeah the odds are likely for there to be intelligent life since the vast mass of the universe. But come on! you didn't even laugh a little bit?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Borag the Horse

No flag for you

But intelligent life hasn't been proven? so how can you take some thing this serious if it hasn't been proven? yeah the odds are likely for there to be intelligent life since the vast mass of the universe. But come on! you didn't even laugh a little bit?

Sure I did.. I thought it was funny to, but to often I hear that little giggle if you say "I belive in aliens" or I seen a UFO... if you say somehing like that to people that only see the subject as a joke, you will be a joke in their eyes. I felt this on my own body, I for one have seen UFO´s, as in unidentified flying object.. if I tell people they just laugh it off.. its like UFO is a cue to "laugh it up" and point fingers.. but luckily I have one of these UFO´s on video.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Borag the Horse

No flag for you

Sure I did.. I thought it was funny to, but to often I hear that little giggle if you say "I belive in aliens" or I seen a UFO... if you say somehing like that to people that only see the subject as a joke, you will be a joke in their eyes. I felt this on my own body, I for one have seen UFO´s, as in unidentified flying object.. if I tell people they just laugh it off.. its like UFO is a cue to "laugh it up" and point fingers.. but luckily I have one of these UFO´s on video.

ah yeah mate but them people are ignorant, but best to stay away from them! thats what i do. i dont like ignorant people

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Is that really Marilynn Manson,or is it someone spoofing him?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Is that really Marilynn Manson,or is it someone spoofing him?

Leigh Francis.

He found fame wearing a rubber mask pretending to be Craig David then went on the original series of Big Brother as a sort of reporter that wore a neck brace and stalked various housemates like a creepy obsessive until he ended that and did Bo Selecta.

Now he plays Keith Lemon.

I honestly never found him funny except for the initial Craig David and Britney Spears short videos back in 2000.

new topics

top topics

join