It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri: Significant UFO Activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont believe the 5 mile wide story to be honest.
There are still plenty of people that use the old style cameras (35mm) that take film and require no batteries (apart from when you need a flash)

So surely this would have been caught by someone if it were true....and couldnt have been missed.

Heres a quick pic i made showing how big this thing would have been....IMO i would imagine if it were true it would be hard to find someone that didnt see it

Fair enough, lets move on, now how about the tens of others sightings from Missouri all in about a 2 month period.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What strikes me about this phenomenon has to do with the reactions of the public. No one needs to convince me that there is something of unknown origins traversing our little world. I have always felt placed between a rock and a hard place since reporting my sightings. If I had gotten photos I would have spent an immense amount of time defending my proof of what I had seen. If I had captured a photo of this www.rense.com... I doubt that I would use it for anything other than bringing back to me those incredible feelings of aw.

Frankly I could care less what skeptics think or say, I know and they don't.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Indeed, lets carry on.....i dont know about the phenomena over there as im in the UK.
Ive heard opposing views in the few threads i have seen about it.

I think its good that people give rational explanations for the lights/crafts, if we were to not discuss things like this the world would still be a very weird place to live.

The video in the OP where it shows the streak of light that gradually falls off into multiple other lights could be a parachute team, i dont think you can discount it quite yet.

Is there really a huge amount of sightings there?? Maybe il come over myself sometime and check it out

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Given that there was an airshow that weekend in Kansas City and the Golden Knights parachute team were displaying at that airshow its more than probable that the video is of the Golden Knights .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Given that there was an airshow that weekend in Kansas City and the Golden Knights parachute team were displaying at that airshow its more than probable that the video is of the Golden Knights .

I agree now that there is confirmation on the golden knights.

However there still are many unanswered questions regarding many MUFON cases that were made in and around that area.
www.examiner.com...
edit on 23-8-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thought I might remind everybody here the Whiteman Air Force base, the home of the stealth bomber, is located here in Missouri. I seem to live in the westerly flight path because they fly right over the top of my place on an almost daily basis. Even though they may be stealthy on radar they are not to the ear.
But a few weeks ago I was talking to a few people from Clinton MO that said for about 15 min they saw the stealth bomber flying circle's over head. The weird thing was, according to them, was they couldn't hear it.
Now you can't hear the stealth coming at you but you sure can hear after it starts to get past you.
This occured in the late afternoon and it was no mystery as to what was flying around. But I wonder if they don't fly at night doing the same manuvers as they do in the day. Can't explain the not hearing aspect unless they were either a little ways away or the stealth was doing a circle down glide with no engine's on???
Thought I might pass that on just in case Whiteman has got more flying around than just the Stealths and A-10's everybody around here always see's.
As far as the KC sighting of the big bad boy overhead I haven't heard anybody talking about that.
Who knows but I do find this kind of thing very interesting to follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yup its more than likely them....ive not seen a night parachute jump before. My first thought was a meteor hitting the denser air and splitting into pieces, but it was too uniform to be that.

Good posts throughout this thread from you
Its nice to see another user that doesnt just assume its a spaceship because they cant explain it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Yup its more than likely them....ive not seen a night parachute jump before. My first thought was a meteor hitting the denser air and splitting into pieces, but it was too uniform to be that.

Good posts throughout this thread from you
Its nice to see another user that doesnt just assume its a spaceship because they cant explain it.

There are certainly earthly explanations for what many people see and document. However those cases are not the total sum of sightings and their witnesses.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't buy the Golden Knights explanation at all.

Namely due to the fact that they are a demonstration team with scheduled events AND since when do they all plummet down to earth in a single fireball ?

So until the Golden Knights displays this new found capability in one their scheduled demonstrations and/or claim responsibility for these sightings, Then as far as I am concerned The Golden Knights are simply another Government Cover Story akin to the weather balloons at Roswell, NM.

That's the entire job of the CIA or aka the Coverstory Intelligence Agency....

edit on 23-8-2011 by nh_ee because: Reason for edit....Had to include the Cover story Intelligence Agency aka CIA

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
There is more to this case than the 5 mile wide sighting and there is plenty of footage corroborating each others stories. The mother ship is just one event in a series of events get past the fact that cameras weren't working.

A 5 mile wide "mothership" could be seen and photographed for about 20 miles in all directions (think Independence Day, only that ship was more like a mile wide). If all cameras in a 20 mile radius suddenly quit working that would be newsworthy in and of itself. Even without photographs, there would be hundreds and probably thousands of witnesses to such an event and the Internet would be melting down from all the activity related to it. I think we can dismiss the mothership report as bogus.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Or maybe there is video and pictures somewhere online or at least in their phones
IF there are UFOs of this size floatin about there has to be pix/vids. Unless, no one there has a camera phone

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What caught my attention in that link of the OP is a message posted by someone below:

Don't blame the Examiner for the lack of pictures. That's actually MUFON's fault. They're infiltrated by the government, so any pictures that are too high of quality won't be shared with the public. When I had a few MUFON investigators come to my home they told me that not everything reported to the database is shared publicly, including evidence. They only told me this because they were considering removing my reports from the public database since mine was a larger case with multiple witnesses (fortunately, they didn't remove my reports). Speaking of the database... it went offline for almost three weeks. They have it back up now, but it's all messed up. If you try to search for any UFO sightings in the entire world where someone witnessed an 'entity' (alien), you'll see all of those files have been removed. Several of the local reports have been taken down. They're censoring the site majorly. And there is a reason for that. UFO activity has been on the rise, and things really seem to be ramping up. This above report is evidence of that.

I dont think she's lying and if there is a censor, then dont wonder why we dont see anything better

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am not sure what to believe now. This phenom is appearing in a variety of places.
Those Golden Knights sure are busy. And how they stop in mid air and fly around for a while is baffling to me. Buddy says you know what is creepy is that is happened two days earlier in another place. This thing is in a lot of places.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

post by nh_ee
AND since when do they all plummet down to earth in a single fireball ?

See as they plummet down to earth in a single fireball ....3.40 on the video

post by nh_ee
So until the Golden Knights displays this new found capability in one their scheduled demonstrations

I think they just did

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join