It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri: Significant UFO Activity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There seems to be something up in the state of Missouri. There are multiple reports of significant craft sightings. Some with interaction and causal effects. This article shows the time line and sums up the MUFON case files.

A series of late August 2011 UFO reports coming out of Missouri has a lot of people looking at the "Show-Me" state these days - especially reports of rather large, low-flying, silent objects - all following a late June 2011 report of increased UFO activity for six continuous weeks. Continue reading on Examiner.com Missouri UFO Conference: Looks like 'Show-Me' state has news - National ufo | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

A disc-shaped object possibly five miles wide was reported hovering over downtown Kansas City, MO, while a series of other odd events were reported from the same region, according to August 10, 2011, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. Continue reading on Examiner.com UFO five miles wide: Series of odd events unfold in Missouri - National ufo | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

"I saw a huge, disc-shaped, dull gray metallic object hovering at what looked like the north half of downtown Kansas City directly to my west and slightly north," the witness stated. Continue reading on Examiner.com UFO five miles wide: Series of odd events unfold in Missouri - National ufo | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

Two Missouri witnesses from different cases report watching a cigar-shaped object moving overhead, according to July 25, 2011, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. A mother and son watched a cigar-shaped object from their swimming pool on July 25, 2011, as reported in

A Missouri witness driving southbound on Highway 169 reports a "large UFO" that looked "like a huge falling star or fireball" that stopped and hovered, "emitted a beam underneath and five smaller lights ejected out the bottom" as they moved east on August 19, 2011, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

www.examiner.com...

All of this activity happened between the months of late July and late August. This seems significant to me. There are some pretty convincing patterns of activity that should get some attention. Some of these sightings are complex and demonstrate intelligence and technology. At least not just floating lights in the sky.

Very Interesting Indeed.

edit on 23-8-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Strange nobody felt the need to take picture
or record these five miles wide disc shape object on video ??

btw.. you should write in the "Your reason for the edit" field. When you add videos regarding the thread.
Because when I made my comment there where no videos in your thread. Either add some info when edit or just make a complete thread before sharing it with us. thanks

edit on 23-8-2011 by Vandalour because: Added text, regarding the newly added videos by OP

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Strange nobody felt the need to take picture
or record these five miles wide disc shape object on video ??

Shame indeed, poop happens, however one report of a large sighting said it drained two different cell phones and produced static on radio. This electro magnetic interference could have made recording of the event impossible. This wouldn't be the first time this kind of thing was associated with ufo activity. We needed a Polaroid or old school film camera.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Missouri is my home State. I reported two of my sightings, one in Sept. 07 and another in March 08. I also sighted a UFO in McAlester OK in Jan. 08 while traveling south from Missouri. Many of my family members have seen odd things in the sky.

I'll be making another trip up to St. Louis from Austin on the 1st. I'll be taking every type of camera equipment I can lay my hands on. South central Missouri has always had a lot of sightings.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am more interested in the origins of the craft than the actual crafts themselves. Where do they call home?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Missouri is my home State. I reported two of my sightings, one in Sept. 07 and another in March 08. I also sighted a UFO in McAlester OK in Jan. 08 while traveling south from Missouri. Many of my family members have seen odd things in the sky.

I'll be making another trip up to St. Louis from Austin on the 1st. I'll be taking every type of camera equipment I can lay my hands on. South central Missouri has always had a lot of sightings.

You have a real opportunity there. Someone should write up and date all your family sightings and if you know anyone who had a significant craft type sighting get all the details before they fade into the past.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
5 miles wide.. and not 1 picture of the effing mother ship and not one news report.

sounds fishy

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

When I was seeing the unbelievable there was not enough time to not only convince my self of what I was seeing but then to collect my thoughts enough to operate a camera in order to convince the rest of the world.

The interference with batteries I can understand as the sighting I had in McAlester effected the environment around my car. It was a surreal experience. I would have never gathered the camera in the glove compartment, I was so involved with what was happening at the moment.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We are all on record. I'm involved with a small group of investigators in Missouri, have been since 07.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
5 miles wide.. and not 1 picture of the effing mother ship and not one news report.

sounds fishy

There is more to this case than the 5 mile wide sighting and there is plenty of footage corroborating each others stories. The mother ship is just one event in a series of events get past the fact that cameras weren't working.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

We are all on record. I'm involved with a small group of investigators in Missouri, have been since 07.

Cool, Can you please try to convince some of these noisy negativists that there is more to these events than the absence of 5 mile wide mother ship footage?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I live in St. Louis and am a news junkie. I did not hear one word from any media-type.

I will contact my friends on the other side of the state.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Cool, Can you please try to convince some of these noisy negativists that there is more to these events than the absence of 5 mile wide mother ship footage?

lol don't get me wrong, I would love for nothing more than to see something like that for myself and would S my pants when/if we ever got official disclosure, but...

it was over a major city with a large population, and not 1 person had another type of recording instrument that wasn't digital? It just sounds... like I really want to believe it happened but w/o evidence beyond a few keystrokes, it seems... ya know?

I would have pissed my pants and done everything I could to let people know I saw something out of a movie. So why can't like, maybe the people of Kansas City, MO come forward and say "hey, yeah, we all saw this huge thing in the sky" that would be nice

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by katfish
I live in St. Louis and am a news junkie. I did not hear one word from any media-type.

exactly

funny, that second video wasn't there a minute ago. good video tho

edit on 23-8-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by katfish

exactly

funny, that second video wasn't there a minute ago. good video tho

edit on 23-8-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

Ya I figured I have some creative editing license. I just searched youtube for last month postings under Missouri ufo.
I still think this series of events is significant.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The YT video of the UFO's in Kansas City could just be sky divers. Anyway when there are multiple reports of UFO activity in a certain area, something must be up. It could be aliens, it could be government military drills.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here is another sound bite.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Video one looks like our old friends the Golden Knights
Two-Day Kansas City Air Show To Get Under Way Saturday

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -
The downtown airport was busy Friday as people prepared for the Kansas City Air Show. Gates open at 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday and air performances start at 11. The show will included performances or displays by 15 different groups including the U.S. Army Golden Knights.
www.nbcactionnews.com...

Golden Knights night jump

edit on 23-8-2011 by gortex because: edit to add video

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I dont believe the 5 mile wide story to be honest.
There are still plenty of people that use the old style cameras (35mm) that take film and require no batteries (apart from when you need a flash)

So surely this would have been caught by someone if it were true....and couldnt have been missed.

Heres a quick pic i made showing how big this thing would have been....IMO i would imagine if it were true it would be hard to find someone that didnt see it

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
The YT video of the UFO's in Kansas City could just be sky divers. Anyway when there are multiple reports of UFO activity in a certain area, something must be up. It could be aliens, it could be government military drills.

I disagree on the sky diver hypothesis. If you watch carefully another older man witness on a different piece says it was a bright orange ball that moved across the sky then shot off turning into 5 smaller balls just like the video. The older guy had a better perspective without all the background noise and lighting. Their stories match up. I know it doesn't prove anything but it is a distance viewer connection from two different sources.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join