It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Im a Texan. Surprise. Im interested in Lost Civilization and Pyramid anomalies. I also like to scan the forums for items that pique my interest. Sometimes i wish i could reply to some topics so I decided to join ATS. I guess got lost in the protocol and missed the intro area and mistakenly inserted a topic prematurely. My bad. Sorry, I was just looking for a place to share something I had found. Now I will follow the breadcrumbs of forums 101. Ciao

Ps: in my post i created a longitude latitude coord I used the asterik because i dont know how to make a "degree" notation.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rrtexas

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Howdy from a fellow Texan.

coords worked fine without * I deleted it and saw what you mean, I actually think there might be a thread or two about that location...

Welcome

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the welcome Veranda. Any help is much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Lol these forums are tricky. I thought I was posting a reply to "Veranda" and it was the font. Thats too funny. That was for Omega. Also to the fellow Texan , Howdy Appreciate the input.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Welcome.. look forward to reading more of your posts.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay here at ATS

new topics

top topics

join