It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

System going down!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
This was all i was warned to warn you as it will cause enough havoc. I don don't wish to bring any more bad news as it effects me.You were attracted here or a reason. You may have got your answer now. I can not read everyone's future as it wud be a over load but im happy to make a difference in someones life this month. You all take care and focus on whats positive and maters to make this a better world. You deserve it.

Soooooooo you are warning ME of my loved one lying to me??....systems going down??.....and lets take care and be positive??

I am VERY confused now...but OK.

Thanks for coming on here and placing doubt in my head with nothing else to say as it effects YOU while doing so.

Thanks a bunch!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco
Well, I'll just put the love on the table. I'm single and my grandpa just had is (probably) 50th seizure. If my mom lies to me about it or anything this month, I won't be surprised. I know it's a learning experience and I really hate to tempt the powers at be even more but I still take these things with a grain of salt. When the word love comes up in my life, it can't be real because it doesn't exist for me. I'm not even really interested in love right now. I have work to do.

I cannot figure out what is what!?

Do you think the op is talking to you? I am soooo confused.

The 50th seizure does sound about right with the confusing statement as "50% into this"....??

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ, I honestly have no idea. You know, I just got out of a 8 year depression. I got along with my parents horribly, we have been bonding like never before. If they are lying to me, I see a reason for it. The fact that I'm single already throws one theory out the door. As far as the original post, who knows, would it be crazy to say that I already knew these things because it's kind of obvious with a site like this? We are a very analytical bunch after all. Always 10 steps ahead of most people...

I have no idea what is going on in this thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6be3dc9a9046.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-8-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

What could they be lying to you about. Yeah the 50% statement threw me for a loop! could it have anything to do with your Grandfather?? ha! I mean WHAT? WHO? WHEN? Is what should be conveyed here..but we are left as if we are some dirty sock in the corner.

I have been through the ringer myself and have been with someone for a year and half. ALL IS GOOD! All is actually really good and this man is the best I have met in all my 38 years of life. My last one lied for 3 years and so when that statement was made my heart went into my stomach.

Either way I will not allow negativity and doubt come into my mind....I will believe him and not let this thread create any hostility in the relationship. I hope you do the same....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
indeed and agreed. I really feel bad to challenge the powers that be if what was said was true. I say the best thing to do is to stay positive. Things are looking up for everyone locally, hopefully! Globally is another story but that' why this site exists.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I agree completely with your post. I think there are alot of here who can "feel" this. I've felt it since the last week of December. It's just around the corner it seems.

Some people say "I feel it in my gut" . For me it is in the pit of my chest.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If everybody insists in getting so introverted then bad things WILL happen, we will all vanish up our own backsides. To be sure the soothsayers message changes little, it used to be "The end is nigh unless we change our evil ways" the first bit which is obviously true from one minute to the next, (unless you can travel back in time of course)

Nowadays the message changes a bit to include a disclaimer, "The end is nigh,but there will be a new beginning" blah blah...just like some Mayan interpretators.
I remember a Smith and Jones sketch some years back with two flies, sitting on top a sauce bottle waxing lyrical, talking about old times, what they were going to drink at the weekend, and how much crumpet there was around. The conversation ended mid-sentence when they were both swotted with a newspaper that they never saw coming...C'est la vie and enjoy it when you can.
edit on 23-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well hey there was a bunch of earthquakes just now, a power plant got hit but was ok, 7 actually were hit. Wow, makes you wonder if the message this guy was sending is true in a sense...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So lets see what was newly posted before my predictions: A 5.9 Magnitude Quake Rocks Washington D.C. Region 12 hrs ago. There are some pretty strange quake activity happening almost at the same time in different areas of the US. Are we being setup for depopulation? A picture of all nuclear power plants in the United States. Loud deep rumbling heard in Yellowknife, Canada! (Sorry no video or soundbite) VA Nuclear Plant Loses Power After Quake...NRC WARNED some systems "not seismically designed .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Well Unknown, it was pretty weird how you said this at like 6am and then along the lines of what you were stating, it started happening today. I'm pulling up a seat after this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Interesting topic/discussion. To bad the OP wasn't more specific...not trying to discredit OP at all, but when your on ATS daily, and see posters claim doom and gloom with out being specific...well......

There could have been 50 new topics yesterday claiming "something is going to happen" and they could all have said today, "I told you so"...doesn't mean they "knew" any thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Psychic: okay so where were you on 10 Sept 2001, how did you miss that one.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies
Psychic: okay so where were you on 10 Sept 2001, how did you miss that one.

I was in my under ground bunker
I was young in 2001 and was still developing my abilities and senses.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

So this is kind of a part time gig? I don't really understand how physics work, could you enlighten myself and other who are less in tune on how this works. Is it like dreams, are you awake when this happens or more like flash symbols you have to be interpreted .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

So this is kind of a part time gig? I don't really understand how physics work, could you enlighten myself and other who are less in tune on how this works. Is it like dreams, are you awake when this happens or more like flash symbols you have to be interpreted .

There are many ways a psychic know and senses something. It all depends on the person. Some have a strong gut feelings, some see flash backs, some see things through dreams, some hear voices. Its hard to pin point the feeling, you almost need to experience it to know. Hope this HELPS. I for one experience my psychic abilities through dreams, visions, strong gut feelings, emotions, ect..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Does environment make a difference, like being in a bar verses say a warehouse. And when it happens are there any common denominator that you can pinpoint. Thanx again

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Does environment make a difference, like being in a bar verses say a warehouse. And when it happens are there any common denominator that you can pinpoint. Thanx again

No, environment does not interrupt every psychic. Sometimes this can vary from someone, like for example if they get distracted very easily ware as others are in complete control of there level of the mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32

No, environment does not interrupt every psychic. Sometimes this can vary from someone, like for example if they get distracted very easily ware as others are in complete control of there level of the mind.

Are you able to teach your technique? I would how to enhance my abilities.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Mhhh, i have never taught my techniques before as it took me years and many experiences to learn. Its possible for anyone to learn, you must just have a strong desire to learn and you will be directed on that new learning path.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join