It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

System going down!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
hello friends! I have learned that stuff is starting to fail as of now. Systems are going to shut down in order to destroy the old and build the new and improved. Expect much chaos sooner than thought. Earth and the people will experience much change very soon mentally and physically and it will become obvious very soon. The evil and good both serve purposes for a learning experience and we will soon realize it. Some will awaken or be awaken and some will not awaken but its ok not to be awakening. For those who don't awaken don't worry as its part of your soul agreement on on this earth. There will be lots of chaos soon and it will cause many to panic or fear. We have avoided our fears many times and now is the time to face it and correct it. I feel as if we are going through a dajavu as warned. We may experience another retroactive war again. Those nuclear power plants need to be shut down now safely before its too late! Take my word on all this. I love earth and everyone, and i can feel the pain everyone experiences, it bothers me some days. I feel as if we are all one is some way. I'm starting to see terrible things unfolding soon and it bothers me so prepare. You might ignore me or put me down but it wont make you stronger or better, as you will see soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ohhhh, Okay.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

What are you basing your prediction on? Trends? Are you psychic? If it is the psychic angle, do you have any previous 'hits' as a record to run on? Just curious, not trying to knock you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

This is seriously like the 20th post I've read about doom and gloom. Everyone needs to calm down and sit outside or something. At least bring your computer outside. You might feel better.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

u cant just say that and not give more INFO
+ maybe even a few facts, PLEASE...

u know ATS, here come the know it alls...
saying u are just another doomsayer...

seeya...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

hello friends! I have learned that stuff is starting to fail as of now. Systems are going to shut down in order to destroy the old and build the new and improved. Expect much chaos sooner than thought.

Is this from a "feeling" you just had or has this feeling been around for a while. WHY do you think things are about to get worse? I am in no way coming on here to belittle you!!! I really want to know what is on your mind.

edit on 23-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

What are you basing your prediction on? Trends? Are you psychic? If it is the psychic angle, do you have any previous 'hits' as a record to run on? Just curious, not trying to knock you.

I base things on my psychic abilities as i was born in a psychic family and put trends together. I seem to know when things happen but never try to prove them to anyone as it may cause complications. I have seen many things and seem them happen in reality. It seems i influence reality as i have seen my thoughts brought up on Ats and the web as i have figured them out or thought of them. It may sound crazy but its true. Many also may experience this. None of my friends try tempt me in my psychic abilities as they were on the dot. I once had a co worker tempt me and i quickly said that he was going to have a complication with another coworker and someone higher up. Well the next day he got into a argument with another co worker and head boss about something and was sent to what the company called the dog pound for a month. Even since then no one from that work place has challenged me. This is just a small example of what i was able to predict. There is many like me but alot have not joined Ats or any other site as they are filled with negative energy's that are not in favour of the self.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I base things on my psychic abilities as i was born in a psychic family and put trends together. I seem to know when things happen but never try to prove them to anyone as it may cause complications. I have seen many things and seem them happen in reality. It seems i influence reality as i have seen my thoughts brought up on Ats and the web as i have figured them out or thought of them. It may sound crazy but its true. Many also may experience this. None of my friends try tempt me in my psychic abilities as they were on the dot. I once had a co worker tempt me and i quickly said that he was going to have a complication with another coworker and someone higher up. Well the next day he got into a argument with another co worker and head boss about something and was sent to what the company called the dog pound for a month. Even since then no one from that work place has challenged me. This is just a small example of what i was able to predict. There is many like me but alot have not joined Ats or any other site as they are filled with negative energy's that are not in favour of the self.

Ok...so you are a credible psychic. Tell us what ALL you see that made you post such a "warning". I am real curious as to what you see.

Ahhhhh.....I really wish I had that gift!!! I know we all want what we don't have but I REALLY wish I could see something.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's not that I'm filled with negative energy about your predictions but I would like to challenge your ability myself. It's not that I don't believe you or dare to question it but also a vision can only go so far or even be accurate to a certain degree. Look at debates with Wiccans and their visions. They literally have no end of the world predictions because in a way, even if it was said, the world is ever growing and there are endless solutions and possibilities to an outcome or vision. It's gonna be a stupid example but that's basically what the show Heroes was all about. You can't change anything because sometimes it's not going to happen that way.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Absco because: not enough cake mix

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I see death, riots, governments failing. I can go in more depth but it easier to focus on an individual for that as we live in different locations and thought patterns. I don't wish to focus on a individual as it don't impact humanity as much as one in our 3D earth reality. I thought i just brings this to attention. Its your wish to ignore or to investigate. Either way is your right path that you chose.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I see death, riots, governments failing. I can go in more depth but it easier to focus on an individual for that as we live in different locations and thought patterns. I don't wish to focus on a individual as it don't impact humanity as much as one in our 3D earth reality. I thought i just brings this to attention. Its your wish to ignore or to investigate. Either way is your right path that you chose.

Well I understand there are deaths, riots, and Governments failing. This is happening and we can ALL "See" this. I am asking you what YOU see..... If you are going to warn about systems going down and tell us you have visions don't you think it is then up to you to elaborate on your "warning"? If not, why leave the community you are speaking to hanging on a limb for information?

I realize circumstances can change with each choice that is made. Your vision or visions may very well change for the better and or for the worse.

If you see more...please tell us.

Thank you!!!!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I feel i am being tempted by a user, you will have complications with a love very soon that you never expected. It may seem silly but i had a strong desire to post this.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Please forgive me as this is why i don't expose my abilities much as i feel the pain one is going through

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I feel i am being tempted by a user, you will have complications with a love very soon that you never expected. It may seem silly but i had a strong desire to post this.

Tempted? How so? What user will have a complication with a love interest? What system will go down? And what do you "see" happening in the near future on this Planet??

I am accepting you at face value and not asking much accept for answers to questions that have risen because of what you have stated. You are leaving a lot out.....please clarify.

Thank you!!!!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Tempted? How so? What user will have a complication with a love interest? What system will go down? And what do you "see" happening in the near future on this Planet??

I am accepting you at face value and not asking much accept for answers to questions that have risen because of what you have stated. You are leaving a lot out.....please clarify.

Thank you!!!!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If the complications with a love is directed towards me, then I gotta call bs on you. If it's like a parental love, or friendship love, we'll talk but for the most part it still seems like basic assumptions. I really do wish to know and challenge what will happen. I know it's not easy, you don't want that, but I've been told stuff like this before. Had made me skeptical ever since. Has always made me chase after an answer, so if you feel like you're being tempted and challenged by anyone, I'm the one who wants it the most. I don't care if it's good or bad. I just want to hear it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry but you will be 50 percent involved in this. I was warned to to warn of this but im in a learning experience too.. Expect many lies this month from a loved one.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry but you will be 50 percent involved in this. I was warned to to warn of this but im in a learning experience too.. Expect many lies this month from a loved one.

1.Can you please clarify all you have "warned" about since you created this topic???

2.WHO is 50% into this with a loved one??

I feel as though I am trying to pull information out of you and now becoming more skeptical.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This was all i was warned to warn you as it will cause enough havoc. I don don't wish to bring any more bad news as it effects me.You were attracted here or a reason. You may have got your answer now. I can not read everyone's future as it wud be a over load but im happy to make a difference in someones life this month. You all take care and focus on whats positive and maters to make this a better world. You deserve it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, I'll just put the love on the table. I'm single so no chance on a loved one doing that. I know it's a learning experience and I really hate to tempt the powers at be even more but I still take these things with a grain of salt. When the word love comes up in my life, it can't be real because it doesn't exist for me. I'm not even really interested in love right now. I have work to do.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Absco because: Cheeseburgers are fun?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join