It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle mutilations: Actually done by the US military?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The military itself most likely wouldn't do this kind of work, but a military contractor would.
Removing anything from parts of the mouth, to the rectum, the blood, and even the udders means
they're looking for something the animal ate or drank in its environment since it passes past most
of these missing parts. So if you just take one animal out of a herd, that could be the test sample.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a pharmaceutical company or bio lab within chopper range
of these mutilations.

Now, why these animals that belong to ranchers and not get some for themselves for apparent study?
Most likely there has been an accident or some secret test involving the ranchers lands, and they sure
as hell couldn't let anyone know about that. So if this is a national secret, the first thing you should consider
as a number one reason is if it qualifies for a lawsuit. You can't test someone else's livestock on their
property without their knowledge and consent as well as kill that very same livestock and not expect to get
sued out of your mind over it.

Its easier in this case to let people look to the skies for UFO's slaughtering their cows, rather than looking for the snickering bastards just over the mountain who are doing it without proper authority or permits or whatever.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
First let me say that I do not know who or what is and has been mutilating cattle. I don't really believe the military stories. They have funding to buy an out of the way ranch, or rent one for that matter and let the owner take care of the cattle until they want to test one. And take it to a lab or something for testing and not drop them back in the pasture!
I lived on a ranch where a couple cattle were mutilated and saw them first hand. Won't go into detail but a terrible sight. A friend of ours died after calling to tell us he knew who the mutilators were and he had pictures. He was found two states away after being missing for a couple weeks. Alive when found but died soon after from exposure.
At the time stories going around were devil worship, various churches, lodges, and of course the military.
Ranchers are and have been looking for who or what is doing this. A few of our military would have been seriously wounded or brought in to the sheriff's office by a rancher and he would have had proof.
I don't believe the reptilian stories. I don't believe the military or any of the rest. I know it is not predators.
Best guess is Alien military reptilians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Yazman

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

So I don't know if this has been posted or not but yeah, I saw this on the Huffington post today and thought it was interesting, about a dude who investigated the cattle mutilations and concluded that some sort of military branch must be responsible for them - even claiming he found gas masks and glow sticks at various cattle mutilation sites.

Pro-masks are accountable items. No one is going to leave a bunch of them behind when they leave their objective. It's also extremely unlikely that someone on an objective would remove a mask from its carrier and drop it or set it aside. You either put the mask on and wear it until you leave the contaminated area, or you keep it in its carrier. Nothing here convinces me the military is chopping the genitals off of dead cows and carving out their buttholes. Maybe somebody else is, but not the military.

What do you mean when you refer to a "pro-mask"? Are you referring to gas masks? Is that military slang, or a brand name or something? Just wanted to clear that up.

Pro-mask = Protective Mask = Gas Mask. The military uses the term protective mask instead of gas mask.

Ahh ok thanks for clearing that up, it's always good to know these things

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Yazman

My theory has allways been that the military is testing for radiactive contamination in the cattle.

Now that's an interesting hypothesis for sure. Where do you think the radioactive contamination would be coming from, if any? Residue from nuclear weapons testing? Byproducts in the atmosphere of uranium mining? Not sure what else could possibly cause it.

Probably from the 29KT device detonated 25 miles SW of Dulce in 1967. Mutilating cows born and bred underground wouldn't have given them the radiation exposure data they wanted.

Project Gasbuggy

It saddens me that a former New Mexico state patrol officer, Gabe Valdez died less than a week after giving his last interview. But, to be honest, I'm not surprised because he was talking too much and displayed physical evidence from what he called "the crime scenes"

Fascinating, you might be onto something here!
edit on 29/8/11 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Why take them in Georgia?

same exact way and weirdness?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

It's pretty obvious. The cattle mutiliations are done by extraterrestrials.

The glow sticks and gas masks found on any mutilation sight were purposely planted by the govt entity to leave that seed of doubt "maybe they are the culprits." Not so. They are probably tipped off to it and investigate it like everyone else. But if they get there before anyone else, they might leave evidence to muddy the water and hence lead folks away from the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I figure if it is the govt, then they are looking for a specific strain of e-coli - and that would be found in the mucosal tissues.

But why drain all the blood out?

I kinda figure it is the ancient ones. I figure that's why God and Zeus and a lot of Gods liked their beef so much...maybe why cows are scared to Hindus. Just my musings.

I've never seen a UFO but I don't disbelieve.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The one thing that's bothered me about cattle mutilations, whether human or ET, is why they would leave the evidence. It draws unneeded attention, which is only going to make the job that much harder.

I suppose that could be what they want. That or they're confident enough in their abilities to know they won't get caught.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The many comments hint of many possibilities for the cattle mutilations, but the one item of thought that is not even mentioned needs to be in this discussion.

I can agree that perhaps some of the mutilations are by aliens and sometime they are by the secret group within the military that goes out and does what the aliens do, except they leave evidence behind because they are sloppy with what they leave behind.

Consider the following theory. Whatever the aliens purpose for such cattle mutilations, these aliens successfully conceal why specific parts like the tongue and or eyeballs and or other parts are needed.

Perhaps the military has discovered what and why aliens take those parts and while I have no evidence of such a theory, could it be that the cattle mutilations that are committed by the military are collected so as to feed captured aliens with what they need to stay alive.

Since the military could have aliens in captivity or in some prison like environment, it only stands to reason that they cannot get for themselves the food they need to remain alive.

This reason could explain why some of the cattle mutilations are by real aliens and some are by the US military gathering cattle parts for those aliens that are in captivity.

It's a wild thought to consider, but the more you think about it, the more it just might explain why two groups are involved in cattle mutilations and this is why perhaps the military goes out and collects similar cattle parts so as to feed the captive aliens that are in some secret military prison complex.

Thank you for considering these thoughts because I strongly feel that they need to be in the discussion of possibilities right along with all the other theories.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join