It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Casualty / Evacuation Transport Bus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No need to be shocked or anything.

Think about it, after the events of hurricane Katrina, cities have decided to be prepared.

Remember all those people who didn't listen to the evac orders? They were stranded
with no way out.

Well now it seems that some places are not going to be unprepared.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It could be a real one. There was a shield lookin logo on the side of the bus that looked like some kind of official seal of some sorts. whatever it is, hope we never have to use it....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Most cities have at least on mass casualty/evacuation vehicle at their disposal. Nothing sinister here.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Where are the other busses she talks about?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Mass 'casualty'??? As in, wounded people? As in, blood everywhere??? I cant even imagine what the inside looks like. Maybe they're gonna round up dead people??? Question is: where is the bus going? If i were to guess...i'd have to say, "Riots" or, maybe a 49er - Raider game? hahahahahaha

"Masachusetts casualty and life insurance co."?

Just kidding.....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think it's very very important to find out where this video was taken so that we MAY SEE if there are any dots to be connected with WORLD EVENTS... so I ask again... WHERE IN THE HELL IS THIS VIDEO SHOT???

anyone anyone? lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This may be some cities and other government organizations learning from the disastrous response of city, state, and federal officials in the Katrina hurricane. Having hundreds of buses ready to use to evacuate residents and not being able to use them for various reasons. The link explains this on page 5 and 6.

www.vtpi.org...

Looks weird but could come really handy, just the letters on the side of the bus are poorly chosen.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I recently saw one of these in central Illinois. As far as I know there really hasnt been anything too bad around here. Perhaps they were headed to Joplin?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes
I am an EMT so this is of interest to me did a little digging and voila, I found a possible answer seems federal funding has been available since at least 2007 for any city or county that employs MCU's (Mass Casualty Units)

Ah, there you go, perfectly rational explanation
This county took a school bus, painted it white, slapped some cheap vinyl letters on it and sits back and watches the federal funding roll in, LOL! No conspiracy here folks.

Thank you both,for reason in the face of insanity. whew!

Glad I checked back here..that bothered me,a bit.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You could message the OP I suppose..

I'd try that,to avoid frustration at people who don't have the answer demanded to the repeated question.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Bexar County TX

top topics

<< 1   >>

join