It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you change the world for the better with the power of a god?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
It's quite simple, just give everybody what they need.

from there they could get what they want. everybody should have what they need..

Have you seen 'Bruce Almighty'? Altho it may be a comedy he did exactly that. Asnwer Yes to all the prayers of his town, total chaos and madness took place.

Honestly, people have no clue what they 'need', they only know what they 'want'. There is a big difference.

Our basic needs are not much and these should be there for everyone, witch unforunatly there not.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever666

I would not change the world at all. I would allow free will... True free will... What you do is up to you.... You love with the consequences....... Hell, does not exist either, since I am God....( Not that Hell exists to begin with)

Life will be a way to experience everything.... That is what it is all about... experiencing all there is to experience..... and you cant experience everything in one life. So, reincarnation would be needed....

you would go through each life, until you have experienced every single possibility. Then after you finish that( this would take billions of life times....You can either do it all over again, or chose to just kind of assimilate back into the "oneness" that is everything....

Wow,I have this all planned out....

<< 1   >>

join